Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Brokers do not have any unit with them..ask them I want to purchase middle floor unit and see the difference in rates :D

    Originally Posted by fatichar
    Hi Friends, long time no C.

    A broker called recently asking for a unit and told me that the going rate is 5500 to 5600.

    Also, what's this super area increase?
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine sold Helios flat in 2010 with the caveat Best in Class Layout and Maximum "usable area" in the "super area""(still available for reading at Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::) where they commmitted 82-84% of usable carpet area against super area.

    At completion they have increased the Super Area by 7% without any increase in carpet area.

    Is the useable carpet area still 82-84% even after super area increase? If not, are they not guilty of mus-representation, cheating and fraud?

    When Sunshine group launched its first Helio project, they promised to use most innovative concept & practices (one can still read in their website). While I do not know if they used innovative concept and practices in construction, there is no doubt that post-construction super area increase is the most innovative method of fooling flat buyers.

    Long Live Sunshine Group!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Trublu
    Seems strange that Super Area is a function of booking date! Simply mind-blowing.


    Is it so ?? Seems like Mr Daw has gone mad. Setting a wrong example. Already spoiled reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Agree this is when they already offered interim possession and more than 50 families staying there. Btw how many days baba ram pal was running around
    Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Is it so ?? Seems like Mr Daw has gone mad. Setting a wrong example. Already spoiled reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Agree this is when they already offered interim possession and more than 50 families staying there. Btw how many days baba ram pal was running around


    You mean from that you will calculate how much more time baba "daw" will escape from police?
    CommentQuote
  • No it was a separate question. :D but certainly its unfair to do such things after offering posesion and not honoring penality.

    Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    You mean from that you will calculate how much more time baba "daw" will escape from police?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Can anyone let me know the krishna infratech ajay bhasin's number or any number from krishna infratech which works? I need some money back from them ...

    They have given me credit note 4 years ago and told me I will get the money when I pay for 50% of Amrapali Silicon City. I have paid 100% and still waiting for my money.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Its now 3% increase for existing and 7% for new buyers


    What the hell!!!!


    "No change in super area unless build up area also changes"

    Now they may say, super area increased by 7%, and build up area reduced by 7%. So both have changed, and the condition from the BBA stands valid :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Brokers do not have any unit with them..ask them I want to purchase middle floor unit and see the difference in rates :D



    How much will it be?
    CommentQuote
  • Newsletter please ya whatever sunshine has sent 5 months back, shall we consider that one the last and final communication

    come on sunshine management, kab tak bhagoge
    Truth se, face your esteemed customers.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
    CommentQuote
  • good attempt :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Excellent attempt to discourage the investors to sell desperately at rs. 4000 /- psf ;) and then grab unit.

    1 question why did you buy helios when its is too congested, no sun light surrounded by towers, narrow roads and still you bought it after paying 500/- extra :D

    If you regretting that you have paid 500 rs extra - are you ready to sell your flat 5800 psf you can earn 16,60,500 in a week, Black or white your wish. PM me if interested.

    Market is down but not at your expectation level may be you have to wait another few years






    Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.


    4890 is an unbelievable price? Is it just BSP or inclusive of all charges? Which floor unit? The rate you paid is on original super area or increased super area of 7%?
    CommentQuote