Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dhoni9898
    4890 is an unbelievable price? Is it just BSP or inclusive of all charges? Which floor unit? The rate you paid is on original super area or increased super area of 7%?

--------------------------------------------------------
    All inclusive (except stamp duty, registry ). This is what the per SQ Feet price. But, there is an agreement with builder that when authority architect will come and do the area measurement and approve that it is increased by 7% (or some number) then, at the time of registration I have to pay this increased amount. Builder was also trying to cheat me on this increased area rate. He was saying as per the current builder rate. But, I have told the builder and seller that this booking has been done on the rate of 2800/- in 2009 and why should I pay for current rate. Builder argument was because it is RE-SALE. I have simply refused to not to buy the flat. Seller has fought with builder and somehow agreed him for 3500/ for increased area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Excellent attempt to discourage the investors to sell desperately at rs. 4000 /- psf ;) and then grab unit.

1 question why did you buy helios when its is too congested, no sun light surrounded by towers, narrow roads and still you bought it after paying 500/- extra :D

If you regretting that you have paid 500 rs extra - are you ready to sell your flat 5800 psf you can earn 16,60,500 in a week, Black or white your wish. PM me if interested.

Market is down but not at your expectation level may be you have to wait another few years

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looks like Aakash1 is another investor or broker. Don't loose the heart buddy. Prices are going to worse in fact.
    Why I have bought after so many -Ve points because, other projects have many more -Ve points. Right proverb is "ANDHON MEIN KAANA RAJA".
    Anyway, I am not going to stay here on regular basis because, my job mostly travelling and many times i am in MUMBAI. Give me your number, I will call you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    All inclusive (except stamp duty, registry ). This is what the per SQ Feet price. But, there is an agreement with builder that when authority architect will come and do the area measurement and approve that it is increased by 7% (or some number) then, at the time of registration I have to pay this increased amount. Builder was also trying to cheat me on this increased area rate. He was saying as per the current builder rate. But, I have told the builder and seller that this booking has been done on the rate of 2800/- in 2009 and why should I pay for current rate. Builder argument was because it is RE-SALE. I have simply refused to not to buy the flat. Seller has fought with builder and somehow agreed him for 3500/ for increased area.

can't believe builder is now fighting on BSP rate of increased area..everywhere its on BSP only unless for resale they are making another agreement with 3500 BSP..
    CommentQuote
  • I very much doubt the transaction claimed by swati1680. There are simply too many holes in the theory. She is also not telling the unit / floor # purchased. No one pays for increased area at current rates. The BBA is absolutely clear on this.

Any way good luck to her.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680

I have never heard of Authority architect coming for taking area measurement and approving the quantum of super area. Any one has?
    CommentQuote
    I have never heard of Authority architect coming for taking area measurement and approving the quantum of super area. Any one has?

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Yes this is the legal way; otherwise every builder everyday will say that super area has got increased. Authority passes the MAP on the basis of green area, construction area and on several other factors and gives the final clearance letter for possession.
    CommentQuote
    I very much doubt the transaction claimed by swati1680. There are simply too many holes in the theory. She is also not telling the unit / floor # purchased. No one pays for increased area at current rates. The BBA is absolutely clear on this.

Any way good luck to her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have mentioned in my first quote itself 2050 size and the 3 floors down from TOP. Off-course I don't have any interest to invite you for a party............
    CommentQuote
  • Swati1680....ur approach has been spot on...

I will personally start a new thread regd buying in noida is present scenario.

Whether u got 4890 rate or 5000 is not the question....its ur.money...not ours....the point which people are missing is the CORRECT approach....

This forum has majority Existing buyers...many exitted still following to check if they made right decision or not....and many who didnt exit and are trying to evaluate their decision of not exitting

The problem is that most people shy away from reality....they want to log in and hear only great reviews....so they feel content abt their decision...

What these people forget is that who are they trying to convince??

At the end of the day...this is an online forum...i am nri sitting outside...posting my experience...i dont have to live in noida or in sector 137, 78, 168 or wishtown

Its a matter of simple evaluation...read opinions and reviews...CROSS check them and then make a decision

But ego problem in padhee likhee junta is always there..."i am xyz, abc....how can anyone teach me" ;)

Excellent approach of buying and congrats...

The fact which NO ONE can challenege NOW (but was challeneged 2 yrs ago when I talked abt it) that HIGH density is going to be the killer and noida suffers MAJOR demand and supply mismatch...AND due to high f.a.r and majoritt kabaad builders...major quality issues
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Swati1680....ur approach has been spot on...

I will personally start a new thread regd buying in noida is present scenario.

Whether u got 4890 rate or 5000 is not the question....its ur.money...not ours....the point which people are missing is the CORRECT approach....

This forum has majority Existing buyers...many exitted still following to check if they made right decision or not....and many who didnt exit and are trying to evaluate their decision of not exitting

The problem is that most people shy away from reality....they want to log in and hear only great reviews....so they feel content abt their decision...

What these people forget is that who are they trying to convince??

At the end of the day...this is an online forum...i am nri sitting outside...posting my experience...i dont have to live in noida or in sector 137, 78, 168 or wishtown

Its a matter of simple evaluation...read opinions and reviews...CROSS check them and then make a decision

But ego problem in padhee likhee junta is always there..."i am xyz, abc....how can anyone teach me" ;)

Excellent approach of buying and congrats...

The fact which NO ONE can challenege NOW (but was challeneged 2 yrs ago when I talked abt it) that HIGH density is going to be the killer and noida suffers MAJOR demand and supply mismatch...AND due to high f.a.r and majoritt kabaad builders...major quality issues

---------------------------------------------------------
    Zohaib, I have given all the data points on which I have made my buying decision and these all are valid and now past (like: 35% increment in NOIDA real estate in last 5 years). I am not talking any future to be happen like: Metro will come or Expressway will come.
    I know there are several agents on this blog. I am watching the movement last one year in this blog.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib==swati
    CommentQuote
  • Dhinkachika....i take this as a compliment...that u have assumed that i am the id swati....as whoever he / she is ...is making SENSE....which is quite rare on this forum

Which is usually filled with "my.builder best"..."my sector best" type of people...who can now be seen every sunday protesting out of builders offices increasing sales of ice cream and chai waalas ;)
    CommentQuote
  • excellent deal if you get Sunshine Helios 2050 which is Park facing premium flat in 4900.

I am wondering what would be Amarpali silicon and supertech capetown / sikka rates ? then may be not more than 3500 psf and then what about noida extension, Gaur / mahagun RTM may be 2000- 2500 hmmmm and about other D grade builders or UC properties may be 1500 or free :D

Is this really the case - I guess as of today no - might be in future if sentiments remains same for long time.
    CommentQuote
  • I said long time back that when projects will start becoming rtm..it will be hell for investors to exit....no one will see brochure...and even if things are well made...HIGH DENSITY cannot br hidden..

Before the buyer sees anything...the FIRST thing he will see is a concrete jungle Which CANNOT.BE JUSTIFIED as no other region in ncr has it...and noida of all regions NEVER required it.

PLUS

Existing rtm low rise, low density flats in much better sectors are available in rannge of 7-8.5k psf of carpet area

which SENSIBLE buyer will Ignore such hard facts ???

Lets be logical gentlemen

YOU HAVE COME TO A LAVISH PARTY..AND JUST THE SNACKS CORNER US GETTING OPENED....(NOT EVEN OPENED)...APPETIZERS AAYENGEY...MAIN DISHES...SWEET DISHES...

Abhi to buffet ki shuruaat hi nahin hui

;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    excellent deal if you get Sunshine Helios 2050 which is Park facing premium flat in 4900.

I am wondering what would be Amarpali silicon and supertech capetown / sikka rates ? then may be not more than 3500 psf and then what about noida extension, Gaur / mahagun RTM may be 2000- 2500 hmmmm and about other D grade builders or UC properties may be 1500 or free :D

Is this really the case - I guess as of today no - might be in future if sentiments remains same for long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wrong Pathan. I hope if you have made some sense from your comments. ANyway, you yourself has agreed that project prices in NOIDA is much hyped by Agents and builders. And few projects prices are much much high (Helios may be one of them). So, if you will reduce the prices gradually for other lower segment builders then, it will come for around in the range of 3800 To 4800 tag for NOIDA.
    Good you have accepted.
    Also, one message to buyers. Never ever fall in the trap of that my project is very good and Sunshine builder is very good and Amprali and supertech is the worst construction and labh labh... Giving this reason, none should make the price difference of 1500/- SQ feet. It is simple; consider the below facts:
    1.) Every builder is bound to make the RCC frame structure strong , earthquake proff. Because, this is the backbone of any multi-storey building. If it collapses in the future then that builder and all associated with that construction will be hanged by the law to murder of mass people, so this is obviously same for all builders.
    2.) Remaining is plaster work. AT the max a difference can come of a 100 SQ Feet from worst to the best plastering from a bad builder to best builder.
    3.) Little wooden work hardly makes any difference.
    4.) Tiles work; here one can make the difference of at the max of 200-300 SQ Feet from worst to the best. No one usages imported tiles; specially on those projects, which fall into a concrete jungle. Because, for the real imported tiles and bath room fittings one has to pay the heavy price. ANd those heavy paid rich people never live in concrete jungle. I have helios tiling, it is quite average. Never ever become fool on this point by a builder and agent.
    CommentQuote
  • Good yaar swati

How philanthropic of u

Loads of spare time to enlighten people

Waise many bought in Amrapali silicon city in d range of 4800-5000

Either all r fools or ur seller was fool to give u at 4900 or u r too smart

Waise it is possible as well u took in d worst located society of noida surrounded by 4 project at least on aroad where only cycle can ply
    Also u took higher less preferred floor
    Also u took 2000 sq ft plus unit in a bad bad location

So 4900 is a possibility
    CommentQuote