Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Good yaar swati

    How philanthropic of u

    Loads of spare time to enlighten people

    Waise many bought in Amrapali silicon city in d range of 4800-5000

    Either all r fools or ur seller was fool to give u at 4900 or u r too smart

    Waise it is possible as well u took in d worst located society of noida surrounded by 4 project at least on aroad where only cycle can ply
    Also u took higher less preferred floor
    Also u took 2000 sq ft plus unit in a bad bad location

    So 4900 is a possibility


    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    More BAKRAS got trapped in SILICON CITY deal, but I am pretty sure it is not true.
    Share the facts not some baseless statements as one Agent gives.
    CommentQuote
  • Its true mam

    1000% true
    So reason for u to smile u hit a jackpot

    But as pet me 78 sunshine is at real bad location

    So 4900 may b d genuine rate
    On dat m with u
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    I am watching the movement last one year in this blog.

    Watching from last one year but joined on December 2014 kuch to ...hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • then she thought of bashing this thread :D

    Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    Watching from last one year but joined on December 2014 kuch to ...hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    then she thought of bashing this thread :D


    Kuch bhi kaho - Swati ke comments se sulgi to bahut logo ki hai :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Just because 10000 people didnt use their brains doesnt mean...others should not

    2. This logic of "are all other fools" is rather strange...since when have "numbers"started deciding RE investmensts ?
    1000s of buyers bought flats and houses by gnoida authority in xu, mu, omicron...so what ??

    3. In my opinion buying 4800 psf super area in xyz project (HIGH density AND highhigh loading) makes them a Fool...as they paid 9000 psf of carpet area whereas they could have got low density, no issues rtm in far bettter sectors at 8000 psf carpet

    Last.....members of this thread / project have similar traits as LP thread....
    CommentQuote
  • and her purpose was met..gulkandwala tum bhi helios mein rent pe dhoond rehe the.. mila ya nahi :D


    Originally Posted by gulkandwala
    Kuch bhi kaho - Swati ke comments se sulgi to bahut logo ki hai :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Let's for the time being accept that this phony account swati is real and this traction really happened. So from point of view of deal price of 5000 PSF approx , the expected price was let's say 5600. So the deal happened 10-12% cheaper than expected rate. This could be because of higher floor, narrow road in front of property or specific personal position of seller. Such type of distress sales would always come around and can't be considered a bench mark or trend setter.

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    and her purpose was met..gulkandwala tum bhi helios mein rent pe dhoond rehe the.. mila ya nahi :D


    Sir, feb se chahiye to thoda sustai main chal raha hai kaam :-) abhi gati pakdenge jaldi hi - 1 adha lead mili hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RahulIndrapuram
    Watching from last one year but joined on December 2014 kuch to ...hai :P


    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Because I dont want to give the fake info like you. It is not a chatting portal or APP, which you are using for.
    When I have done the deal then, shared my real experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    then she thought of bashing this thread :D


    -------------------------------------------------------
    Not bashing rather sharing the information and experience so that a buyer and end user can know the truth and save himself/herself to become BAKRA.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
    CommentQuote
  • The usual issues of padhee likhee junta are once again evident on this thread....no lesson learned from seeing what happened to LP threads whose members were even comparing themselves to best in noida..
    Are now coming to terms with reality....5 lakh posts praisinig themselves and discussing RATES...lead them nowhere !!

    I repeat...what rate she got or not is not the issue.....her Approach to buying is SPOT ON....and people shud learn from it.....

    And people should USE ONLY CARPET AREA PSF RATE when buying now.....period....anyone using super area psf for comparison is a FOOL and shooting himself in the foot...he is just a Bakra which will screw his money and efforts....and brokers , builders will be screwing him completely


    And remember in RE....market is eventually in hands of END USER....and in Noida now at this stage....It iS....

    Anyone challenging that and giving Bullshit that "we cant help it"..."we have no choice"..etc etc is simply.making an FOOL of you.....and will ruin your moneys worth

    Katna hai to kato....its ur choice

    COMPARE ONLY RATES PER CARPET AREA....

    Anyone challenging this statement ???
    CommentQuote
  • Do you want everyone to comment again :D ?

    Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pathan
    Do you want everyone to comment again :D ?


    ----------------------------------------------------
    If a broker and agent keep their mouth shut so, it would be better; and, others can comment.
    CommentQuote