Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by sids69 View Post
    extremely good. SO APPROPRIATE.......... BHAI KAHAN SE DHOONH KE LAYE.......
    Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
    I am disappointed with only 2 lifts per tower.

    Rest all are ok.

    Lb, LP,Lz all are having three lift.
    Either tower is14 floors or 25 floors with , 4,6,8 flat per floors.
    There are two flats per floor for four out of six towers. Two lifts for two flats is pretty comfortable in my view

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Actually it is three (not four) out of six towers.

      Originally posted by aem135 View Post
      There are two flats per floor for four out of six towers. Two lifts for two flats is pretty comfortable in my view

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Originally posted by sachinsh View Post
        Actually it is three (not four) out of six towers.
        That's means 50%..
        Ant two lifts ... Too low with 25 floor building...

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          I think one lift per 50 flats is considered acceptable.
          In this case it is 4*22 (excluding GF) / 2 = 44.

          So this is not too bad, but for a project like SH this should have been better.

          Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
          That's means 50%..
          Ant two lifts ... Too low with 25 floor building...

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by sachinsh View Post
            I think one lift per 50 flats is considered acceptable.
            In this case it is 4*22 (excluding GF) / 2 = 44.

            So this is not too bad, but for a project like SH this should have been better.
            ratio of 44 is ok for an exclusively 1 bhk society, but extremely pathetic for 3 bhk+ society

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Gyan batneee ke liye shukriya. Par yahen sab gyanee hai.

              I have seen 1 High speed lift catering to 70 Condominiums in States. I think in Sunshine we have high speed lift that is catering to 44 flats. This is Ok I guess


              Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
              ratio of 44 is ok for an exclusively 1 bhk society, but extremely pathetic for 3 bhk+ society
              Last edited by tyagi_ab; February 5 2013, 10:51 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
                Gyan batneee ke liye shukriya. Par yahen sab gyanee hai.

                I have seen 1 High speed lift catering to 70 Condominiums in States. I think in Sunshine we have high speed lift that is catering to 44 flats. This is Ok I guess
                thank you for telling everyone that you have been to states. there are some original people here. original people dont need blindfolded, parochial & idiotic views from people who believe everything that is in US must be better than everything in india.

                Bottomline - 44 is a poor number in comparison to other 3bhk+ projects in noida
                Last edited by TheGuru; February 5 2013, 11:21 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Phir Gyan.. you have no clue what you are talking about. When people try to give you facts.. you ridicule them. I was giving you a comparison of high speed lifts facts and it should be same anywhere on this planet. You are mis- guiding original people here.

                  Where in my message you found I was bragging about US in comparison to India? And Its none of your business where I have been or not..you have no Idea.. you are depicting the mind set you have

                  Yes it would have been good if there was 3 lifts.. but 2 is going to be just fine as well for 44 flats.

                  Take a chill pill and move..will ya


                  Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                  thank you for telling everyone that you have been to states. there are some original people here. original people dont need blindfolded, parochial & idiotic views from people who believe everything that is in US must be better than everything in india.

                  Bottomline - 44 is a poor number in comparison to other 3bhk+ projects in noida
                  Last edited by tyagi_ab; February 6 2013, 12:41 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    everytime I open Noida section, SSH discussions are on page 1. BTW, in thread there is no constructive discussion happening at all.
                    its like kids playground and people throwing potshots on someone all the time. grow up guys.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by smart111 View Post
                      everytime I open Noida section, SSH discussions are on page 1. BTW, in thread there is no constructive discussion happening at all.
                      its like kids playground and people throwing potshots on someone all the time. grow up guys.

                      ye guru ji ka jado hai. aap ke baar guru ji se panga le ke to dekho, apne aap pata chal jayga or aap bhi kid ban jaoge

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X