Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what comments do you want now ? by writing again it only spams. If others have to write they could have write no one is stopping them.

Originally Posted by swati1680
    ----------------------------------------------------
    If a broker and agent keep their mouth shut so, it would be better; and, others can comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Communication from Sunshine to residents

Hello,

Greetings from Sunshine !!!

In early November, we had a meeting to discuss resident's issues and concerns.
    Here is a brief update on the follow-up actions from the last meeting and some general
    updates

Maintenance
    For a more systematic lodging and tracking of complaints, we have a dedicated Maintenance and CRM Front Desk now. The desk will be operational from 10 am until 6 pm to take down complaints. There is a cell phone 9654314003 until intercom is operational. You can visit the office and register your complaint or call this number or send mail to maintenance@sunshinehelios.com to register your complaint. A job code will be assigned and sent to your email address for future reference by CRM. CRM will dispatch the complaints to the respective team and follow up to ensure they are being attended to. Please do not directly call the plumber/electrician for complaints as there will be no record of such complaints.
    During non office hours, for emergency complaints related to water or electricity supply, guard can be called. Once intercom is operational, there will be separate 24x7 intercom number for electricity and water supply issues All other regular complaints should be lodged during the working hours.

Security
    Our aim at Helios is to prevent any untoward incident by putting extensive surveillance technology rather than relying on guards. Guards will be mainly manning the main gate to prevent unauthorized entry of people. Once a person enters the complex after passing the main security, we are relying on surveillance cameras to record all entry/exit of towers. We expect to prevent unwanted incidents from happening in the first place, by making everyone aware of 24x7 recording of all movements in ground floor and basement tower entry/exit. We will be soon enhancing the system by installing more cameras in the parking areas.

You can make this system even stronger, by supplementing this system with a personal video door phone outside your apartment. The advantage of this system is that cameras can not be bribed and they do not lie.

From next week, the tower entrances will be monitored live from main gate at all times. A guard will be dispatched, if any suspicious activity is seen. If residents still feel that a guard is required in every tower, we will need to start collecting some maintenance charges to provide this additional service.

To ensure that you can distinguish a company staff from outsiders, our staff will be wearing security badges around their necks at all times. If someone comes to your door saying they have come to service a complaint or to check something, ask them to flash their badge on the keyhole or on the video door phone, before opening the door. Report any unidentified person by calling guards.

Maid and Drivers entry and their Verification
    All maids, drivers or staff working for residents must have Personal particulars form filled and signed by their employers before they can be registered as persons authorized to enter Helios.

Authorization will be in the form of fingerprint registration and every day during entry they will have to sign in through the fingerprint system. They will also be issued a pass which they need to show if asked at any time. All unauthorized persons (not having registered fingerprints) will be treated as visitor at main gate and allowed entry after verifying from the flat owners. If a maid or driver does not give signed and verified form, they will be treated as visitors until they are registered.

A register is being maintained at security gate with particulars for each authorized person working in Helios. It contains details of each apartment they are employed in. Residents can write remarks on maids and drivers in the register at the gate for the benefit of other future employers to get a history of the person. If a person is terminated, the employers are requested to inform CRM so that their fingerprint authorization can be cancelled. As an added security measure, beginning of each month, the owners may be called and asked to re-verify that these persons are still working.

Trans-genders Entry

For each new resident they come to collect money, It has been decided in last meeting that Rs 1000 will be paid by each resident through the guards so that they do not enter the society. They give a receipt and it can be collected by the resident from the head guard.
    Intercom System, Telephone, Broadband, Cable TV and Visitor Entry
    Residents will be called from the gate on their registered cellphones until intercom is operational. Residents can reach main gate by dialling 9654314005 at all times. Work on installation of intercom has started and we expect it to be operational in next 2 weeks. Airtel landlines are already available with broadband services. Videocon Cable TV service with HD channels are available through the Roof top antenna system eliminating need to put up a dish in the flat. We strongly suggest residents not to put up dish in their balconies to keep a cleaner look of the building.

Lighting and Tower signages

Boundary lights have been put up. A flood light has been put outside main gate near Sikka to light up the outside road. Tower signages are pending and will be installed soon.

House keeping and Cleaning

It is being done on complementary basis even though no maintenance is being charged as of now. The housekeeping team is taking weekly sign off from residents to ensure regular garbage removal and cleaning of the lobbies. Garbage needs to be kept in disposable bags in the designated place (shaft in B, C and E) and inside electric room in A, D, F tower, by 9am for morning clearing. All lobbies need to be clear and any item kept in the lobbies will be cleared by housekeeping team

Carbolic acid treatment is done. Drain cleaning has been done once and we are trying our best to ensure no stagnant water persists to reduce mosquito menace.
    We are unable to clear flat Debris (unpacking material, cartons, boxes, debris of carpenters etc.) kept in basement on a frequent basis. As of now, we are getting them cleared roughly on a weekly basis as collecting trucks do not come for smaller volume of such items.

Sports Facilities

Children play equipments ( Multiple slides, swings, etc.) have been ordered and will be arriving soon. Tennis Court, Badminton Court and Gym will be ready by end of December.
    Laborers working late night

This has been restricted to 8 pm based on requests from many residents. All unoccupied flat doors will be locked by 7 pm. If you find any door of flat open after 7 pm, please call the guards immediately and report.
    --
    Thanks & Regards.
    Sunshine Management
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Because I dont want to give the fake info like you. It is not a chatting portal or APP, which you are using for.
    When I have done the deal then, shared my real experience.

Mind your language just find my any one quote fake and then talk to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Its really fantastic swati. Yes, deal rate is still higher by 300 to 500 per sq feet. Just wait few more months when, NOIDA EXTENSION issue will be resolved and then roughly 2 lakhs flat from noida extension will get added into the pool of 1 lakh flats of NOIDA central (7X sectors) and NOIDA express way. Prices will crash like anything . In fact, homeless will be shifted in these unused flats and spend the day in summer and night in winter.
    CommentQuote
  • central area, Pool, Tennis court taking final shape. Club Gym, Squash, TT area ready..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kocharr,

Are you sure that Club Gym, TT area ready. I don;t think so.
    CommentQuote
  • I meant space is ready - tables, machines are yet to come but space / area is ready.

Originally Posted by ashgoel
    Hi Kocharr,

Are you sure that Club Gym, TT area ready. I don;t think so.
    CommentQuote
  • To all End users and buyers. Very important to watch this news video on NDTV PROFIT today (4th-dec-2014) at 11:00 PM. It is a debate with several builders and the real estate analysts about the NOIDA real estate market.

Noida real estate market price reality.: http://youtu.be/VNrSnmJxSaA

Summary is:
    1.) Noida real estate market is the worst performing compare to rest of INDIA real estate market.
    2.) There are 1,15000 flats available only on NOIDA express way. Noida extension is another story to add in this pool.
    3.) These number of flats are the highest into the last 25 years of NOIDA. Inventor is piled up that much that it will take another 5-6 years to clear.
    4.) There are more than 50% investors in NOIDA real estate market.
    5.) Investors have been forced to sell the flats and recover their money. Across the NOIDA very distress sell is happening.
    6.) Investors are selling the flats in 40 - 50% lesser price than what builder is quoting so, for sunshine helios sector-78 if, builder is asking 6300/- then, investor is selling in 3500 to 4000/-.
    7.) In fact in some of the cases , investors are selling the flats equal to his booking amount.
    Reality is this. Watch this video and never trust on what agent or an investor is quoting the price to you and save yourself to become the BAKRA of the decade.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Swati, We would request you to put common request in common thread instead of putting message in project specific threads or keep it with one or 2 thread.
    CommentQuote
  • kind of interesting to see a new member coming in and bashing the projects, whats more interesting to note is bashing by someone who just invested almost a crore rs in an apartment -

i would place less credibility on such comments from a new member:bab (63):

few key points -

1. its foolish to paint all the group housing projects with the same brush, like zohaib does - ssh surely looks decent from inside and gives an ATS village feeling within sec 74-79 locality, flats vs plots/ carpet area vs super area etc discussions can go on forever without any conclusion - point is SSH is a solid built up project and cant be compared with Amrapali or Noida Extn quality

2. SSH has mostly end users unlike most of the other projects of Noida, so if deals are available at sub 5000 prices i will be more than happy to go for one as a short term investor as i am sure it can easily fetch 6-700 Rs premium within 2-3 months as that is a rock bottom price. if someone would like to test me, pls send me a pm, i will be more than happy to connect offline to take it to a closure within a short time.

3. I have 2 units in the project which i want to liquidate but at a closer to market price which is in the region of 5700=5800,, if i dont get this price i am more than happy to retain my investments and start generating some monthly rental income/

4. market surely seems to be a buyers market but for selective projects like Omaxe spa, ats hamlet and to some extent in SSH, the situation is much better as these are ready to move projects now with limited availability

have patience, good projects will give decent returns in medium to longer return, markets dont take long to rebound as it happened in 2009 and the way its happening in dubai

enjoi!
    CommentQuote
  • She/he is a fake bogus id with a purpose to solve
    No one is dat free n stupid ad d id is

Complete waste
    CommentQuote
  • Actually Such occasional entertainment is good to break the Monotony.

CommentQuote
  • forgot to add - if one starts basing their investments decision on ndtvs and youtube, not even God can help them, ;)
    CommentQuote
  • "
    Its really fantastic swati. Yes, deal rate is still higher by 300 to 500 per sq feet. Just wait few more months when, NOIDA EXTENSION issue will be resolved and then roughly 2 lakhs flat from noida extension will get added into the pool of 1 lakh flats of NOIDA central (7X sectors) and NOIDA express way. Prices will crash like anything . In fact, homeless will be shifted in these unused flats and spend the day in summer and night in winter.
    "

Swati right in whole forum only few member have wisdom to understand the point, actually it was public - private partnership project by the UP govt to provide shelter to homeless. The beauty of this project was that public participated without knowing.
    CommentQuote
  • I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 6 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.
    CommentQuote