Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I am not sure about other projects.. But helios is one of best in 7X.. Don,t sell.. Hold it you will get good return...

People spreading -ve news, because they are not getting units to buy..... Time to sell property was between 2011-2012.. Now hold your units to get maximum.... Next one year would be time to wait and watch.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 6 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.

haha

Where is iref admin haha

Where is iref admin haha

Where is iref admin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delhite
    Hi All,

I am not sure about other projects.. But helios is one of best in 7X.. Don,t sell.. Hold it you will get good return...

People spreading -ve news, because they are not getting units to buy..... Time to sell property was between 2011-2012.. Now hold your units to get maximum.... Next one year would be time to wait and watch.....

----------------------------------------------------
    He has a flats in noida 7X and wants that none other investors should jump to sell his/her flats in 7X sectors so that, He can control the supply and his flats should be only one in the market to sell and he can ask maximum money and fool a buyer. Dont trust on such type of news. Best is sell your flats ASAP and get rid of this NOIDA real estate mess. Worst is still to come. Coming at least 3-4 years; there is no improvement in NOIDA real estate. 1,15000 flats alone in Noida exprssway. If you will include 7X sectors then, this count will jump to 2,10000 flats. Imagine the worst when Noida extension issue will get resolved and another 1,80000 flats will join this pool.
    AT present scenario including central noida, expressway ; 90% land is still available for constructing the flats. Dont live in speculation; talk and accept the facts and number.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida real estate market price reality.: http://youtu.be/VNrSnmJxSaA

Summary is:
    1.) Noida real estate market is the worst performing compare to rest of INDIA real estate market.
    2.) There are 1,15000 flats available only on NOIDA express way. Noida extension is another story to add in this pool.
    3.) These number of flats are the highest into the last 25 years of NOIDA. Inventor is piled up that much that it will take another 5-6 years to clear.
    4.) There are more than 50% investors in NOIDA real estate market.
    5.) Investors have been forced to sell the flats and recover their money. Across the NOIDA very distress sell is happening.
    6.) Investors are selling the flats in 40 - 50% lesser price than what builder is quoting so, for sunshine helios sector-78 if, builder is asking 6300/- then, investor is selling in 3500 to 4000/-.
    7.) In fact in some of the cases , investors are selling the flats equal to his booking amount.
    Reality is this. Watch this video and never trust on what agent or an investor is quoting the price to you and save yourself to become the BAKRA of the decade.
    CommentQuote
  • Swati ji... I am not broker or investor and i don,t hold any unit in 7X... Yes i have investment on noida expressway and yamuna expressway...

My previous post was just to check your reaction... 100% you are part of that team who want people to sell so that investor can buy...

Any way... request to all don,t believe on IREF... IREF is just for information not to take final decision... Visit site, check with brokers and decide....
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 78
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This is true that sunshine is one of the best project people say small green area, in 5 acre project this is one of the best green / open area with onky 6 towers

All corner flats
    full ventilation
    huge balconies
    excellent gentry
    80 family aleady staying
    excellent quality of raw material
    earthquake resistant structure
    huge pool
    gym
    tennis court
    badminton court
    TT room
    club
    squash court
    AC banquet
    CCTV
    2rs maintenance charges.
    well maintained
    Wide granite lobbies
    no plc for park / road facing
    no 2 bhk

what else do you want in 5 acre project.

Originally Posted by delhite
    Hi All,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Sector 78

The worst area you can imagine. No space to breath. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    This is true that sunshine is one of the best project people say small green area, in 5 acre project this is one of the best green / open area with onky 6 towers

All corner flats
    full ventilation
    huge balconies
    excellent gentry
    80 family aleady staying
    excellent quality of raw material
    earthquake resistant structure
    huge pool
    gym
    tennis court
    badminton court
    TT room
    club
    squash court
    AC banquet
    CCTV
    2rs maintenance charges.
    well maintained
    Wide granite lobbies
    no plc for park / road facing
    no 2 bhk

what else do you want in 5 acre project.

Is it 80 ? How many are in tower A?
    CommentQuote
  • People who are staying are using oxygen mask ? :-)

Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    The worst area you can imagine. No space to breath. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    ----------------------------------------------------
    He has a flats in noida 7X and wants that none other investors should jump to sell his/her flats in 7X sectors so that, He can control the supply and his flats should be only one in the market to sell and he can ask maximum money and fool a buyer. Dont trust on such type of news. Best is sell your flats ASAP and get rid of this NOIDA real estate mess. Worst is still to come. Coming at least 3-4 years; there is no improvement in NOIDA real estate. 1,15000 flats alone in Noida exprssway. If you will include 7X sectors then, this count will jump to 2,10000 flats. Imagine the worst when Noida extension issue will get resolved and another 1,80000 flats will join this pool.
    AT present scenario including central noida, expressway ; 90% land is still available for constructing the flats. Dont live in speculation; talk and accept the facts and number.

you are so damn confused, one with your id for sure

what credibility can we put on your post when you constantly contradict yourself-

first you put your 'hard earned; 1 cr in a project which you dont like and then you go on saying that all the so called wise people should exit out of noida real estate because you have entered the market at a price which has not been heard of in recent times - Man, whosoever you are, you are not that intelligent as you are desperately trying to be as people on this forum have been here for ages and have experienced such fake id;s all the time,

ps - next time, pls try to go through your post before again contradicting yourself, you seem to have multiple confused ids
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Sector 78

what to say for unit facing - this open space..this is bloody more than 5 kms unobstructed view with full sunlight and ventilation.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we have new year party in Helios.? Somebody please confirm. I missed diwali event since no information was given. Please let us know who is collecting fund for the same, if it is there.
    CommentQuote
  • not sure tower wise...
    Originally Posted by shaitaan
    Is it 80 ? How many are in tower A?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote