Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    it is a drunk person's question, does not deserve an answer.
    You are defaming IIT prof. Whenever you write something please check your post again. IIT certification justify that there is no problem in helios.

You know when some good institute or design company; does designing; what parameters to be considered.

If the structure is in Earth Quake Zone 4 ( which is noida ). it is always designed for zone 5 or 6, because they consider that builder is corrupt and always try to save money.

So, even if he try to save something, put less saria during implementation ; designing from good company always prove correct.

I know it. Don't ask me how.

Comment

Anyone knows the size of swimming pool?

Comment

Did any one notice as project nears completion, newsletter r getting delayed. No jan letter till now. Only 5 month left to deliver n given current state , delays r inevitable. Question is how long will be delay?

Comment

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
          Did any one notice as project nears completion, newsletter r getting delayed. No jan letter till now. Only 5 month left to deliver n given current state , delays r inevitable. Question is how long will be delay?
          Unfortunately, Helios newsletter has always been delayed

I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now
            bhai, shubh shubh bolo ... i am planning to shift by diwali, if possible.

Comment

Re: Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Cant share the source so take it or leave it but this is one that you should hold till AFTER registry incase you are not an end user.

The expectations of this well informed person is this will give a lot better returns 2-3 years from now.

Rationale wasnt forthcoming so take this with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                bhai, shubh shubh bolo ... i am planning to shift by diwali, if possible.
                You surely would. My hopes (of delay) won't change the reality

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                  Cant share the source so take it or leave it but this is one that you should hold till AFTER registry incase you are not an end user.

The expectations of this well informed person is this will give a lot better returns 2-3 years from now.

Rationale wasnt forthcoming so take this with a pinch of salt.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
                  Yeah, but, one can't produce money
                  Also, managing a property 1000 km far can be a pain.

To those who can, I have spotted an excellent villa society in Pune, asking price in ads 1.25 crores (resale, the society is already inhabited). The rates for MIG flats in that area are 5k psf. If the society is placed is a comparable area in Noida, the villa would cost 4 cr. Just 1 stat makes it clear: Density is 6.2 per acre

If I could manage, I would sell whatever I have and buy this. Kisi ko interest ho to batao.

Comment

Yeah, but, one can't produce money
                    Also, managing a property 1000 km far can be a pain.

To those who can, I have spotted an excellent villa society in Pune, asking price in ads 1.25 crores (resale, the society is already inhabited). The rates for MIG flats in that area are 5k psf. If the society is placed is a comparable area in Noida, the villa would cost 4 cr. Just 1 stat makes it clear: Density is 6.2 per acre

If I could manage, I would sell whatever I have and buy this. Kisi ko interest ho to batao.
                    Pravin,

I have been interested in Pune for a while.

What area is this? What makes us think that 1.25cr is a good deal? Prices generally don't appreciate that fast in an already established location.

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                      Pravin,

I have been interested in Pune for a while.

What area is this? What makes us think that 1.25cr is a good deal? Prices generally don't appreciate that fast in an already established location.
                      I think the details I shared clearly tell that 1.25 cr, if true, is not just a good deal, but a steal. If you have the budget, I will share the details.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X