Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
Reply
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by swati1680
    I have bought a flat of 2050 SQ Feet in Sunshine Helios, sector-78, NOIDA in 4890 rupees per SQ Feet just 2 days back. May be few people are surprised for this price but, to me still it is very high. Anyway, below are the steps I had taken for this deal. May be helpful for other end users.
    1.) Buyers must have to keep this in mind that this market is totally buyers market.
    2.) Dont believe in what the prices are quoting by the reseller or builder or agent. These all are the inflated price. Always remember one thing; in last 5 years; NOIDA property has seen the rise by 30 to 35 %. Specifically, this project has got the logging amount of 2700 to 3000 SQ feet depending on the floor (e.g. 1st floor or mid floor or high floors) in late 2009. Real prices should be in the bracket of 4000 to 4500 all inclusive (inclusion of 250/- sq feet transfer charges as well). I have paid roughly 500/- more (e.g. 10 Lakhs extra) and this is what I am regretting.
    3.) When you will negotiate with the re-seller or AGENT then, they will say builder is ready to buy back the property in 5800/- SQ feet and I am giving you in 5500/-. SImply reply the seller that go and give the builder. Why are you selling to me in the lesser price? To check this truth; one day I have called the builder and told that I have a flat in Sunshine Helios and wanted to sell back to you so, how much will be price. In my surprise; price quoated was 4100/- per SQ feet and the reason has been given that property prices has got increased in NOIDA in last 5 years is 30% so, this is the value. I was shocked. Just notice that; how an agent and builder lobbies are manipulating the prices.
    4.) Show the patience. Always remember that it's buyer's market and prices are manipulated here. It is the game of showing the patience. If you will loose the patience then, you will loose. Always remember one thing; as a buyer, you are not loosing anything but as a seller; he is paying the bank interest more and more as the every day passes. I have waited for roughly 4-5 months and no hurry.
    5.) Always visit the project personally. Not only once rather twice , thrice and collect the +Ve as well as -Ve points both. For Sunshine Helios; -Ve points are: very congested, this is surrounded by the other builders project from all the three sides, green area is very less, major issue is sunlight. Only the B and C towers and the 1575 SQ feet sizes get the sufficient sunlight otherwise rest all has hardly any sunlight except few top 4-5 floors. Luckily, I have taken the 2 floor from top. I have visited this project both in 1st and second half's to see the sunlight reality. Front road is very narrow and right now full of dusts and this is going to be like this for coming at least 1 to 1.5 years because of all the surrounding projects completion will at least take 1 to 2 years. For this project; remember one thing that builder has increased the super area by 7% for all types of flats without increasing the carpet area and for this they are charging the price when you will go for RE-SALE. It is very much -Ve point.
    6.) Right now, because of the NGT issue no projects in NOIDA is getting the clearance for the possession and so the same with it but, builder is giving the interim possession after clearing all dues (7% super area increment as well). Because of no clearance so, no power, no water and no gas supply connections from the authority in any project. Builder is giving the power with 7 rupees per unit.
    I had taken all the above risks and compromise with the above price. In my view it should be still lesser by 100 to 200 per SQ feet. Hope it helps to other end users.

    -----------------------------------------------------

    I have visited this property recently after reading your post. Its really messy place. Buildings hi buildings. ANd in front of this entire society there is a big drain (roughly 8 to 10 meters wide) and with very foul smell. In summer all the towers of helios will smell like any sewage. I have tried to find some property here and found 4-5 investors who are selling in the range of around 5000 to 5300/- per sq feet all inclusive in RESELL. But, I have quoted them 4800/- (off-course after reading your post). Eak to bhaag gaya ye price sunte hi and rest 3 have told that he will let me know in a week. Let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • and what about your purchased unit in helios with hard earned money at 4950/- :-) Id change karne se paap nahi dhulte dear :-)

    Originally Posted by rajyouradmir
    -----------------------------------------------------

    I have visited this property recently after reading your post. Its really messy place. Buildings hi buildings. ANd in front of this entire society there is a big drain (roughly 8 to 10 meters wide) and with very foul smell. In summer all the towers of helios will smell like any sewage. I have tried to find some property here and found 4-5 investors who are selling in the range of around 5000 to 5300/- per sq feet all inclusive in RESELL. But, I have quoted them 4800/- (off-course after reading your post). Eak to bhaag gaya ye price sunte hi and rest 3 have told that he will let me know in a week. Let's see.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajyouradmir
    -----------------------------------------------------

    I have visited this property recently after reading your post. Its really messy place. Buildings hi buildings. ANd in front of this entire society there is a big drain (roughly 8 to 10 meters wide) and with very foul smell. In summer all the towers of helios will smell like any sewage. I have tried to find some property here and found 4-5 investors who are selling in the range of around 5000 to 5300/- per sq feet all inclusive in RESELL. But, I have quoted them 4800/- (off-course after reading your post). Eak to bhaag gaya ye price sunte hi and rest 3 have told that he will let me know in a week. Let's see.


    Boi, you are so desparate and naive - why is there a compulsion for you to buy a prepoerty near drain. use your common sense, you will come across as an idiot if u badmouth the project using proxy id;s and stiill want to buy thye same property,

    only one person can sell the property to you in this busget whose proxy fake id is Swati something - eventually you will end up buyin and selling the property with yourself - you are such a skitzo! :bab (63)::bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Some "features" of Helios as reported by people who have moved in

    (a) There is a move to construct commercial establishments (shops etc) in between Towers B & C. Admittedly this will have a separate entrance and will be segregated from the remainder of the complex for security reasons, but the fact remains that this is breach of trust. Sunshine did not tell its customers that they will do this at the time of selling the flats, and have now got hapless and helpless customers watching in dismay as they blatantly and brazenly flout all rules to progress this commercialization. Sure, they may have some approval from NOIDA Autthority (we all know how approvals are obtained, don't we), but that does not change the fact that the true colours of this builder are being revealed only now. They are not better than a bunch of thugs and cheats, in the same league as Antriksh (wonder why that is !!) or Amrapali or Supertech. They just used someone like Mr.Daw as a front end to rope in gullible IT folks to buy into this project, used his goodwill and image to sell a project which people would otherwise not touch with a barge pole (given the location, size and congestion and also the fact it was from a rookie builder when it was launched) and now have changed colours once they have it sold out. Mr.Daw is a willing party to this crime.

    (b) Is it just a conincidence that things like driver's and maid's toilets are located in the lower floor of towers B, C & E (the ones which have the "low end" 1575 and 2050 Sq.Ft flats) while cool stuff like the Gym, the squash court etc are located in the basements A, D and F which have the more premium units? Class discrimination, anyone? I can already hear comments like "Typical E tower mentality...." in a F tower kitty party !!

    I believe the NGT verdict has now come, restricting the no construction zone to 1.5 km. So, why does the project still not have a completion certificate? Oh wait.. that is because it is not complete yet!! And when was that supposed to be? June 2013 !!!
    What is the hurry to get completion certificate when you can merrily go on giving possession in the interim even without that? YOu start collecting the maintenance and power charges.... laughing all the way to the bank !!
    Only a fool would go for the completion certificate and kill the goose which lays golden eggs. After all, does the UP Apartment Act 2010 not say that the builder will have o hand over the project to a registered RWA body within one year of completion? If that happens, what happens to the never-ending revenue stream of maintenance money for the builder?
    After all, isn't the project the fiefdom of the builder, where they have mercifully allowed poor flat buyers to stay as their loyal subjects? Who in his right mind would give up their kingdom just because the silly law says something? Law is for dummies who cannot buy it. For the rest, it is another commodity on sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by user73
    Some "features" of Helios as reported by people who have moved in

    (a) There is a move to construct commercial establishments (shops etc) in between Towers B & C. Admittedly this will have a separate entrance and will be segregated from the remainder of the complex for security reasons, but the fact remains that this is breach of trust. Sunshine did not tell its customers that they will do this at the time of selling the flats, and have now got hapless and helpless customers watching in dismay as they blatantly and brazenly flout all rules to progress this commercialization. Sure, they may have some approval from NOIDA Autthority (we all know how approvals are obtained, don't we), but that does not change the fact that the true colours of this builder are being revealed only now. They are not better than a bunch of thugs and cheats, in the same league as Antriksh (wonder why that is !!) or Amrapali or Supertech. They just used someone like Mr.Daw as a front end to rope in gullible IT folks to buy into this project, used his goodwill and image to sell a project which people would otherwise not touch with a barge pole (given the location, size and congestion and also the fact it was from a rookie builder when it was launched) and now have changed colours once they have it sold out. Mr.Daw is a willing party to this crime.

    (b) Is it just a conincidence that things like driver's and maid's toilets are located in the lower floor of towers B, C & E (the ones which have the "low end" 1575 and 2050 Sq.Ft flats) while cool stuff like the Gym, the squash court etc are located in the basements A, D and F which have the more premium units? Class discrimination, anyone? I can already hear comments like "Typical E tower mentality...." in a F tower kitty party !!

    I believe the NGT verdict has now come, restricting the no construction zone to 1.5 km. So, why does the project still not have a completion certificate? Oh wait.. that is because it is not complete yet!! And when was that supposed to be? June 2013 !!!
    What is the hurry to get completion certificate when you can merrily go on giving possession in the interim even without that? YOu start collecting the maintenance and power charges.... laughing all the way to the bank !!
    Only a fool would go for the completion certificate and kill the goose which lays golden eggs. After all, does the UP Apartment Act 2010 not say that the builder will have o hand over the project to a registered RWA body within one year of completion? If that happens, what happens to the never-ending revenue stream of maintenance money for the builder?
    After all, isn't the project the fiefdom of the builder, where they have mercifully allowed poor flat buyers to stay as their loyal subjects? Who in his right mind would give up their kingdom just because the silly law says something? Law is for dummies who cannot buy it. For the rest, it is another commodity on sale.

    Moreover, Builder can construct another tower if builder purchases the additional FAR since metro is passing by the project.
    CommentQuote
  • till today, this is at-least 1 thing which sunshine did the best that they did not construct a tower in between and I guess now this is not possible. otherwise this would not have happened,

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/1855-adag-diving-into-realty?p=2805#post1855



    Originally Posted by Cookie
    Moreover, Builder can construct another tower if builder purchases the additional FAR since metro is passing by the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Akash
    Your optimism is appreciated, and I pray that what you say stays true. But given the kind of greed and unethical behavior that the builder is currently displaying, that green patch on your photo could soon get transformed into an ugly grey tower. Nothing is impossible... when you consider the amount of money that can be made, it is within the limits of possibility.
    Just for everyone's information, increase of FAR cannot happen as per the law, till you get agreement of a certain percentage of occupants (not sure of the percentage figure). Surely, they will get the signatures on the dotted lines from their stooges (and there are plenty at this point in time from among the Helios customers). If that falls short of the required number, we all know what builders can get down to doing if they want to.
    CommentQuote
  • User73 : I agree with you and I am pretty sure builder would not get required signature of buying more FAR from us especially after what he did by increasing super area, then discrimination among towers and not paying penalty.

    regarding constructing 1 more tower in green area..I guess they have recently seen case of Supertech Emerald Court and this was old case now this would be fresh, they could have construct 2 years back but this time its difficult. Btw as per my discussion they have no plans to construct another tower.

    Govt. now a days overreacting and can take strict action refer UBER cabs case - Its banned for whole India and also getting heat in abroad. in short impact could be huge, but as I said AFAIK they have no plans.



    Originally Posted by user73
    Akash
    Your optimism is appreciated, and I pray that what you say stays true. But given the kind of greed and unethical behavior that the builder is currently displaying, that green patch on your photo could soon get transformed into an ugly grey tower. Nothing is impossible... when you consider the amount of money that can be made, it is within the limits of possibility.
    Just for everyone's information, increase of FAR cannot happen as per the law, till you get agreement of a certain percentage of occupants (not sure of the percentage figure). Surely, they will get the signatures on the dotted lines from their stooges (and there are plenty at this point in time from among the Helios customers). If that falls short of the required number, we all know what builders can get down to doing if they want to.
    CommentQuote
  • Biggest issue which Sunshine was ever proud of : Communication

    No Newsletter from last 6 months and no official communication. whats happening at site, plans, vision, possession, updates nothing at all !

    Management is on Silent mode. Speak up Sunshine..
    CommentQuote
  • Swati might have latest information as she claim to purchase recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Swati might have latest information as she claim to purchase recently.

    ------------------------------------------
    Sunshine helios management will never speak up because, they are behind the schedule by roughly 2 years. They will speak when NGT issue will be cleared and finally possession will happen then to slap investors and end users with 9% super area hike.
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine has mentioned on the website::
    "If you are planning to buy a 156.4 sq.m. (1700 sq.ft.) apartment, take a look at our 146.32 sq.m.(1575 sq.ft.) apartment and decide for yourself!!!"

    Now what they have done, increase the carpet area by 7%.
    What does it mean, Sunshine will first sell flat by less area 1575 sqft showing the comparison with other builders, then later the time of possession when we have given all our money, they ask for 1700 sqft cost. This is really bad. Not expected this from Sunshine..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Biggest issue which Sunshine was ever proud of : Communication

    No Newsletter from last 6 months and no official communication. whats happening at site, plans, vision, possession, updates nothing at all !

    Management is on Silent mode. Speak up Sunshine..


    I think, they are highly inspired by Dr. Manmohan Singh.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Daw's contact info

    Friends,

    I am wondering if anyone has got Mr Daw's email and phone #. I guess now is the time for us to reach out to him individually and directly.

    Thanks,
    CommentQuote