Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    2013.
    Let"s see... how you play crackers..
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Let"s see... how you play crackers..
      Same as previous years. Just one possesion cann't change mindset.

      Live Life Kingsize.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        (afzal) guru has been hanged..... Pun intended.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Any idea about newsletter, coming for January or clubbed with Jan and Feb ???

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Hi Fatichar,

            How much money approx. is required for registry of 1575 sq ft flat.

            Thanks in advance

            Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Unfortunately, Helios newsletter has always been delayed

            I would be happy if they delay the project and deliver in mid 14. Don't have money for registry now

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Hi guys,

              Where should i look for resale units here??
              99 acre and magic bricks not too helpful.

              I am looking for 2050sqft unit up to 12 th floor .
              Which tower out of B,C and E should be preferred ??
              Can i expect anything in 5200 AI ??
              Is it possible for that people can start living by end of this year ?? My friends with units here, say so but is it really possible given the amount of construction all around ??

              Cheers,

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                In my personal opinion Best is E2 ( if you like natural sun light) followed by C1/B2. All three have sufficient open spaces in front of them

                I would say the entire 78 Sector will be good to live by end of 2014 ( from quality of air point of view), when majority of the construction work will be completed and dust settles down.

                If you move by end of Year (That is my Plan as well ) you have to deal with the dust. All other issues (if any and there would be as the area is developing and not developed fully) are actually non-issue to me personally.



                Originally posted by sequence View Post
                Hi guys,

                Where should i look for resale units here??
                99 acre and magic bricks not too helpful.

                I am looking for 2050sqft unit up to 12 th floor .
                Which tower out of B,C and E should be preferred ??
                Can i expect anything in 5200 AI ??
                Is it possible for that people can start living by end of this year ?? My friends with units here, say so but is it really possible given the amount of construction all around ??

                Cheers,

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Does Sunshine customer care respond to queries on email. I have sent a query related to possession in June 2013 and have not heard back from them for last 5 days now after 2 reminders, second reminder was also CC'ed to info at sunshinehelios.

                  Do you have anything to share latest from SSH if you have heard.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
                    Does Sunshine customer care respond to queries on email. I have sent a query related to possession in June 2013 and have not heard back from them for last 5 days now after 2 reminders, second reminder was also CC'ed to info at sunshinehelios.

                    Do you have anything to share latest from SSH if you have heard.
                    ask mr.fatichar, his mails to SSH are responded by the promoter.

                    BTW, brokers should focus on selling rather than asking sunshine about possession.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Guru you fool, I asked the folks who have a booking in this project. Do you have a booking? If not then stop responding to my posts.

                      Broker?? are you kidding me.. broker ko sab broker hi nazar aate hai... I told you before to shut up.. but tumhe galli khane ki adat si ho gayi hai..

                      Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                      ask mr.fatichar, his mails to SSH are responded by the promoter.

                      BTW, brokers should focus on selling rather than asking sunshine about possession.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X