Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hamara login to 2500 ka hai aur loan free middle floor park facing. Dekhte hai kitna crash hota hai..

aur suno investors, brokers, end users are everywhere, kabhi insider trading k baare mein suna hai stock market mein ?

Just look for right project and get inside if you are an end user.warna saare baal kiraya dete dete udd jayenge

Originally Posted by rajyouradmir
    -----------------,---------------------------------------------------
    Gupta jee abhi thode din aur aapne apna flat hold kiya to pata lag jayega ki mujhe free mein chahiye ya phir aap raaton raat money double karne ke chakkar mein sada ke liye latak gaye. sector-62 mein kya poore NOIDA ke har sector mein bhi metro banega na to koi price badhne wala nahin hai aur is market ko crash hone se koi nahin rok sakta hai. Aur ye metro or mall banne ki tarkeeb 1857 ke years mein hoti thi. Time ke saath apne aap ko badaliye nahin to aage ke real estate market ka crash dekh kar ke and maintenance fee bhar bhar kar ke kahin aappko flat free mein na dena pad jaye.....
    :bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59)::bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajyouradmir
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very good news. Aise hi in investors pe khoob charges lagao and force them to sell their flats in the reasonable prices. I have seen in one post; Swati has already predicted this that builders are going to impose heavy maintenance fee. Put them holding charges as well in hefty amount.

Your and Swati's thoughts & language are same............
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    daw@sunshinehelios.com

Thanks Pravin. Good to see that your still "emotionally attached" with SS. :}
    CommentQuote
  • Hey dude - stop posting - same unstubstantiated stuff in all threads.

Layoffs have been part and parcel of every industry.

If TCS has laid off 3000 people - it will hire 30000.

If IBM is laying of 5000 people - over last decade they have hired 150000

It is normally only the bottom 5% who get laid off and they have every chance to improve.

Because of this you are putting a value of the entire market at 30 to 60 lakhs - trust me you will keep waiting and so will anyone who follows your advice

BTW dont make Dallas the scapegoats - it is you who finally takes the call - they only do their job (which we all know is mostly lies and ignorance - it is infact builders and authority who are the real culprits in 90% of the case). Dont put your lack of first hand research capabilities on them

If someone does his research properly while buying his or her property - no broker in the world can outwit you. There is a good chance you wont even need a broker
    CommentQuote
  • 1. Agreed that similar stuff should not be posted in threads which have no relation to the stuff posted. BUT

2. Please don't make layoffs sound so natural and normal. They are not. They are, to the best of my knowledge a sign of economic slowdown. Moreover, layoffs is not followed by similar scale of recruitment - they may recruit a lower number of freshers to whom they need to provide lower salary or employ contractual labour where employee benefits need not be provided. In either case, the market sentiment - which everyone knows is significant- gets affected. Ripple effect may lead to lower motivation of even the still-employed population to make financial commitment of home loans. Moreover, a news item link from a leading English daily is not unsubstantiated!

3. I agree that everyone is responsible for their decision making, and if one researches well dallas cannot take them for a ride. But i would still like to believe that dallas should follow some basic ethics of working - so i agree with and completely understand a buyer's hatred or scorn for dallas. Its like saying that the job of a thief is to do theft - don't blame the thief if you could not protect your belongings, if you were strong and careful, the thief could not have out witted you! C'mon bro, every trade or occupation needs basic accountability.
    CommentQuote
  • sunshine helios site visit 1 FEB 15

Looks amazing...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • shaped pretty well...

What is the resale price I can expect for middle floor front open facing 1685 sqft.i am planning to sell soon.

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by kocharr
    Looks amazing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    Looks amazing...

Thanks Kocharr. Agree that it is shaping up well; progress is still bit slow though.

I too am curious to know the prevailing rates as the project is almost RTM now.
    CommentQuote
  • @mrindianoida As of now it is 1575 sqft. :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mrindianoida
    I'll be interested in buying the 1575 (which I think will be 1685 at possession) in B or C tower front facing. Please let me know your mail-Id and I'll contact you (sorry members I might be breaking the IREF rules here, but it's difficult to find genuine buyers/sellers these days due to tons of middle man in between )

Dear Members,
    I visited the Helios earlier as well and now many other newly constructed projects in Noida, I m more inclined to buy in here. If I buy here I'll shifting in for sure, can the members please help me answer the following:

1) There is Big Naala flowing nearby the Helios, did any of resident felt the foul smell of same? I confirmed, it carries waste from sector 50 STP.
    2) Do you have internet connectivity there? it's broadband or through 3G
    3) I think there is no electricity supply from authority yet, it's builder provided electricity (am I correct?) how costly is it and when are we expecting to have it from Noida Authority.
    4) Anything else, that I should know

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • We have been living here for last 3 months but we did not notice any foul smell from the drain. May be things might be different in the summers.

Yes, the electricity is available and Sunshine management is charging it at Rs. 7 per unit plus Rs. 50 per KVA of backup + Rs. 1.5 psft (X 1575) maintenance + Rs. 30/month electricity coupon vending charges.

Internet connectivity is available through Airtel fibre optic min speed 8 MBPS. They have slightly better rates than published tariff. Speed is good. There is also another provider but not good.

Try to buy a lower floor as there are only 2 lifts for 22 odd floors and LIFTS ARE VERY SLOW. You might have to wait a long time if you are on higher floors.

Also, be prepared to pay for increased super area.

The society is generally good but there is noise due to work going on within the society as well as adjoining building in other projects. It seems to be better than other projects in construction quality, high ceiling, gap between towers. Good place for an end user thopugh will take an year or so for amenities to come up nearby.

One drawback is also the approach to the main road. You either have to drive a long way and make a u-turn or go on the wrong side but this may change as there might be connectivity via a bridge which is coming up after the Antriksh project. Overall, a good place to live in the long term.

Originally Posted by Turkish
    Dear Mrindianoida
    I'll be interested in buying the 1575 (which I think will be 1685 at possession) in B or C tower front facing. Please let me know your mail-Id and I'll contact you (sorry members I might be breaking the IREF rules here, but it's difficult to find genuine buyers/sellers these days due to tons of middle man in between )

Dear Members,
    I visited the Helios earlier as well and now many other newly constructed projects in Noida, I m more inclined to buy in here. If I buy here I'll shifting in for sure, can the members please help me answer the following: There is Big Naala flowing nearby the Helios, did any of resident felt the foul smell of same? I confirmed, it carries waste from sector 50 STP.
    2) Do you have internet connectivity there? it's broadband or through 3G
    3) I think there is no electricity supply from authority yet, it's builder provided electricity (am I correct?) how costly is it and when are we expecting to have it from Noida Authority.
    4) Anything else, that I should know

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • i am getting a 2850 sq feet unit , what price should i qoute AI .
    CommentQuote
  • Wo hi swati madam wala.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhinkachika
    Wo hi swati madam wala.....

please don't respond just to increase thread size until its value addition , i am asking simple question brokers are asking around 6000 and what is the realistic price where actual deals are happening
    CommentQuote