Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    What did you guys think of their change in the layout (STILL NOT shown under "layout" or "site plan").

I was bit ticked off with their new layout. Neither they bothered to openly disclose it until i noticed/asked this discrepancy. Once again, so much for being open and honest !

what has changed? where can I find the new layout?
    CommentQuote
  • i also know abt 21 floors only.

there are 19 flats/floor.

18*21 = 378 + penthouses.

if we take 25, it becomes 450!
    CommentQuote
  • earlier it was 21 but when FAR increased, they mentioned in BBA that there would be no more than 25 flats :-)

and I m also not aware of changed layout..can anyone please post here ?

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    i also know abt 21 floors only.

there are 19 flats/floor.

18*21 = 378 + penthouses.

if we take 25, it becomes 450!
    CommentQuote
  • as the USP of this project is transparency and low density compared to other in-progress projects, I think this info about changed layout and increase in number of floors is pretty important. can someone post definite details of what is happening on the ground. maybe Bhagwan was right all along, but lets verify first if info presented in last few posts is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • As Akash said, Its written in BBA "no more than 25 flats". No builder would leave FAR if they are getting from NA. They are at least transparent with customers, though they have not mentioned it on website but they are telling to customers and mentioning on BBA.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    as the USP of this project is transparency and low density compared to other in-progress projects, I think this info about changed layout and increase in number of floors is pretty important. can someone post definite details of what is happening on the ground. maybe Bhagwan was right all along, but lets verify first if info presented in last few posts is correct.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    As Akash said, Its written in BBA "no more than 25 flats". No builder would leave FAR if they are getting from NA. They are at least transparent with customers, though they have not mentioned it on website but they are telling to customers and mentioning on BBA.

Hi Mrindianoida,
    It seems your decision is going the right way. The builder looks like a visionary one. Just keep your fingers crossed that external factors dont affect the project too much.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I don't understand this clause. were you shown any detailed layout map at the time of booking which shows all the towers and number of flats in those towers. how can that number be increased without adding new towers or changing layout drastically.
    Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    As Akash said, Its written in BBA "no more than 25 flats". No builder would leave FAR if they are getting from NA. They are at least transparent with customers, though they have not mentioned it on website but they are telling to customers and mentioning on BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Alok, I have seen the cluster plans, layout plan etc. but not the plan which says no. of floors, even I am not sure about this they would make 25 flats but yes they have mentioned on BBA.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I don't understand this clause. were you shown any detailed layout map at the time of booking which shows all the towers and number of flats in those towers. how can that number be increased without adding new towers or changing layout drastically.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Munish, so far its good but you know its a long way of 2.6 yrs. :-)
    no one knows what will happen, but everyone here is betting only on Mr. Daw reputation in market (as he is known as "MAN OF WORDS") and project current progress :bab (35):

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Mrindianoida,
    It seems your decision is going the right way. The builder looks like a visionary one. Just keep your fingers crossed that external factors dont affect the project too much.:)
    CommentQuote
    Yes Munish, so far its good but you know its a long way of 2.6 yrs. :-)
    no one knows what will happen, but everyone here is betting only on Mr. Daw reputation in market (as he is known as "MAN OF WORDS") and project current progress :bab (35):

This is the first project which Mr Daw is executing (that too with 10% stake) but I see people mentioning about his "reputation" and him being a "MAN OF WORDS".

Please let us know (if anyone has any past experience) from where he has gained his good reputation and how many past commitments he has kept (since this is his first project).

With only 10% stake, I am not sure how much clout he would have in taking big decisions in Helios.

I think Antriksh used his name to get a large number of initial bookings from the VLSI and EDA industry (like ST Micro, Mentor, Cadence, FreeScale etc) through his personal contacts. The same was done by Patel when they used Amrapali (with 10% stake) to market PAN Oasis, Sector 70. Now Amrapali has totally withdrawn from active role in PAN Oasis and the commitments made by them (that the specification of PAN Oasis would be similar to Amrapali Platinum) are not being honored by Patel Engg.

If a CEO of a company launches a project (Mr. Daw is CEO of Mentor India), I am sure a large number of employees working under him would book as it would help them in long run (getting future increments/bonus, just kidding) ;-). And he offered a really good deal in which the total all inclusive cash down price was Rs 2500 per sq ft (with no PLC) but 50% of the payment was to be made in May-June 2010 and rest 50% in Sept - Oct 2010.

On a side note, with rising inflation and cost of funds, many developers (including Unitech and DLF) are on the verge of defaulting on interest payment (forget principal repayment). Hence the projects which were booked at very low price would now compromise on quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Sanjeev for this info..

According to me the stake is much more than 10%, however reputation of Mr. Daw and his family is even more than 100% stake. Imagine Narayan Murthy convincing people for buying, campaign for his product, which is a dream and first project of him . He would not afford bad repuatation in market wether its a 10% stake or no stake at all.

True, this is his first project in RE however he has done mojorly good job in education and IT world. He is a MAN OF WORDS from his previous background so counting on him.

Daw gave the discount to his knowns, but at the same time people also took risk, as the project was not launched, registery was not done, approvals not there etc...but now they are the most profit gainer also as the current rates are 3400 Rs flexi without PLC, as mentioned on website

Not sure that they would create clone to ATS, however atleast hoping more than average from so called known popular builders like Gardenia, Supertech, Amarpali, Sethis, Aditya, Skytech, JM etc..who have done lots of projects in market.

As far now, the present situation is far better than almost every other project in his category.

Rest can be seen with time.

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    This is the first project which Mr Daw is executing (that too with 10% stake) but I see people mentioning about his "reputation" and him being a "MAN OF WORDS".

Please let us know (if anyone has any past experience) from where he has gained his good reputation and how many past commitments he has kept (since this is his first project).

With only 10% stake, I am not sure how much clout he would have in taking big decisions in Helios.

I think Antriksh used his name to get a large number of initial bookings from the VLSI and EDA industry (like ST Micro, Mentor, Cadence, FreeScale etc) through his personal contacts. The same was done by Patel when they used Amrapali (with 10% stake) to market PAN Oasis, Sector 70. Now Amrapali has totally withdrawn from active role in PAN Oasis and the commitments made by them (that the specification of PAN Oasis would be similar to Amrapali Platinum) are not being honored by Patel Engg.

If a CEO of a company launches a project (Mr. Daw is CEO of Mentor India), I am sure a large number of employees working under him would book as it would help them in long run (getting future increments/bonus, just kidding) ;-). And he offered a really good deal in which the total all inclusive cash down price was Rs 2500 per sq ft (with no PLC) but 50% of the payment was to be made in May-June 2010 and rest 50% in Sept - Oct 2010.

On a side note, with rising inflation and cost of funds, many developers (including Unitech and DLF) are on the verge of defaulting on interest payment (forget principal repayment). Hence the projects which were booked at very low price would now compromise on quality.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Sanjeev for this info..

According to me the stake is much more than 10%, however reputation of Mr. Daw and his family is even more than 100% stake. Imagine Narayan Murthy convincing people for buying, campaign for his product, which is a dream and first project of him . He would not afford bad repuatation in market wether its a 10% stake or no stake at all.

True, this is his first project in RE however he has done mojorly good job in education and IT world. He is a MAN OF WORDS from his previous background so counting on him.

Daw gave the discount to his knowns, but at the same time people also took risk, as the project was not launched, registery was not done, approvals not there etc...but now they are the most profit gainer also as the current rates are 3400 Rs flexi without PLC, as mentioned on website

Not sure that they would create clone to ATS, however atleast hoping more than average from so called known popular builders like Gardenia, Supertech, Amarpali, Sethis, Aditya, Skytech, JM etc..who have done lots of projects in market.

As far now, the present situation is far better than almost every other project in his category.

Rest can be seen with time.

If we take an analogy, Dr. Manmohan Singh is also a "MAN of WORDS" with impeccable integrity.

But we all have see that his allies (A Raja) and past CM's have done to his image and he was helpless in stopping the loot.

Same can be the case with Mr. Daw. Let us see how much free hand Mr Yadav let him have in running Helios.

Mr Daw. has a company to manage (he is full time CEO of Mentor, India), so I am not sure, how much time he would be able to spare for Helios. And if he is giving more time to Helios, it puts a question mark on his integrity as a person working full time in Mentor is devoting more time to his personal venture. So, his being a "MAN of WORDS" and full of integrity goes for a toss.

How would Mr. Daw feel if any of his full time employee devotes less time in office and becomes a builder like him and spend more time in counting cement/brick trucks and deal with contractors. Most probably, he would fire him ;-).

And about ATS being the quality benchmark, I had a flat in ATS Paradiso GN and there was a huge seepage problem in it at the time of possession. I am not sure if it has been fixed as I disposed it long ago. Hence the name "ATS" alone can not guarantee what would be delivered by it in future. There are other factors also (downturn, the quality of contractors etc) which also play a huge role.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjeev thats good one ;-)

For now, what we can see that Mr. Daw is managing and whole sole involved in executing the project.

Counting of trucks and other stuff at constrcution level never been done by owners for that I think supervisors, site managers, contractors and his team will do this . Good monitoring is always required in any of the project thats wht he is doing.

He has diversify his business / money in RE and actively monitoring the project. rest as I already said Time will tell becuase no one can predict future..we can only count on papers, people and current status / progress.

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    If we take an analogy, Dr. Manmohan Singh is also a "MAN of WORDS" with impeccable integrity.

But we all have see that his allies (A Raja) and past CM's have done to his image and he was helpless in stopping the loot.

Same can be the case with Mr. Daw. Let us see how much free hand Mr Yadav let him have in running Helios.

Mr Daw. has a company to manage (he is full time CEO of Mentor, India), so I am not sure, how much time he would be able to spare for Helios. And if he is giving more time to Helios, it puts a question mark on his integrity as a person working full time in Mentor is devoting more time to his personal venture. So, his being a "MAN of WORDS" and full of integrity goes for a toss.

How would Mr. Daw feel if any of his full time employee devotes less time in office and becomes a builder like him and spend more time in counting cement/brick trucks and deal with contractors. Most probably, he would fire him ;-).

And about ATS being the quality benchmark, I had a flat in ATS Paradiso GN and there was a huge seepage problem in it at the time of possession. I am not sure if it has been fixed as I disposed it long ago. Hence the name "ATS" alone can not guarantee what would be delivered by it in future. There are other factors also (downturn, the quality of contractors etc) which also play a huge role.
    CommentQuote
  • floors, layout, honsety etc

Guys,

Sorry for the late response as I had been traveling.

1.Reg # of floors, following is from the brochure/website (pmt plan), therefore I assumed there will be on 21 floors. Didn't read the BBA very carefully.

Booking 10% 20% 20% On Allotment 20% 35% 75% On Ground Floor Slab Casting 9% 5% - Third 7% 5% - Sixth 7% 5% - Ninth 7% 5% - 12th 7% 5% - 15th 7% 5% - 18th 7% 5% - 21st 7% 5% - On External Plaster 7% - - Possession 5%

2. Reg the layout change, may be some of us were already aware of this. It seems that, as per their new plan, they are attaching the pool to tower-F. This gives a feeling that the pool is almost exclusive to tower-F. My scanner is broken therefore I can't scan/attach the pic, but someone local can pick one up from their office.

Like I said, I didn't like it a bit, as this makes those 3200 sq ft wala rich folks (prob Yadavs, Daws etc) feel superior and us 1575 sq ft wala unwanted/worthless. Thoughts ?

3. I too now get a feeling that they are using Daw and his name as a cheap marketing trick. All that transparency, honesty etc is bull sh..

4. All the more reasons to keep a close eye on the project and keep a tab on them throughout the project. I am not saying that I am really panicking at the moment, but I don't feel as comfortable as I did abt a month or so ago.

-d
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I think they are listening to you ;-)

The new layout is uploaded refer Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::
    and also the earthquake audit clearance certificate from IIT roorkee uploaded. Refer their website.

Completely agree with you, that we have to keep a close eye on project and changes however one thing also to keep in mind, property is always game of patience and some of little changes can be expected.

I am not sure wether the pool would be open or covered, if its covered it hardly makes any difference to any location (especially to 1575 sqfts one :bab (59): as we are already road facing.
    -Akash

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    Guys,

Sorry for the late response as I had been traveling.

1.Reg # of floors, following is from the brochure/website (pmt plan), therefore I assumed there will be on 21 floors. Didn't read the BBA very carefully.

Booking 10% 20% 20% On Allotment 20% 35% 75% On Ground Floor Slab Casting 9% 5% - Third 7% 5% - Sixth 7% 5% - Ninth 7% 5% - 12th 7% 5% - 15th 7% 5% - 18th 7% 5% - 21st 7% 5% - On External Plaster 7% - - Possession 5%

2. Reg the layout change, may be some of us were already aware of this. It seems that, as per their new plan, they are attaching the pool to tower-F. This gives a feeling that the pool is almost exclusive to tower-F. My scanner is broken therefore I can't scan/attach the pic, but someone local can pick one up from their office.

Like I said, I didn't like it a bit, as this makes those 3200 sq ft wala rich folks (prob Yadavs, Daws etc) feel superior and us 1575 sq ft wala unwanted/worthless. Thoughts ?

3. I too now get a feeling that they are using Daw and his name as a cheap marketing trick. All that transparency, honesty etc is bull sh..

4. All the more reasons to keep a close eye on the project and keep a tab on them throughout the project. I am not saying that I am really panicking at the moment, but I don't feel as comfortable as I did abt a month or so ago.

-d
    CommentQuote