Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKGUPTA2014
    Good for residents.

All Bakwas. What about the Panalty.? Somebody asked about it ? Seems like these sunshine idiots are ignoring this fact . Its almost 2 yrs delay. Lul ho gaye hamerey. :D
    CommentQuote
  • clicks

sunshine helios
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • One thing is for sure... there are very few buyer groups from all upcoming societies in noida who are making concerted efforts to make the builder fulfill the promises they made at the time of initial sale and not charge them extra for things not mentioned earlier. I wonder how many people have read and are aware of the huge customer centric provisions given in UP Apartment Act 2010 under which the builder can be brought to task for all irregularities.

I guess getting taken for a ride by all and sundry has become a common man's 'standard operating procedure' ... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Buyer can refuse flat if not built in time and get money back: NCC
    CommentQuote
  • I have received the the confirmation from IGL regarding feasibility study and submitted documents 2-3 week back with cheque..but online status says - feasibility test to be done..

Anyone got its feasibility test done ? how much time IGL takes to install gas pipeline.
    CommentQuote
  • Penalty ka kuch decide hua kya ya fir "aandheer nagree choopat raja" ..
    CommentQuote
  • Shocked to know that people have got a letter demanding various charges like labour cess and vat!

What a change of colour by SSH promoters!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Shocked to know that people have got a letter demanding various charges like labour cess and vat!

Fatichar brother, few days back there was an article in TOI that all project completed after 2012 has to provide labour cess which goes to state ministry and spend in labour welfare. This article also mentioned there is pending of few cores from different projects in noida. So IMO all buyer will pay this cess. No idea about vat charge.
    CommentQuote
    Shocked to know that people have got a letter demanding various charges like labour cess and vat!

Where are u these days bro
    CommentQuote

Yes, day by day , they are getting greedy. Charging extras on top of extras. :D
    BRINGING INOVATION TO REALTY. :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • 1. yes its a fact that they have asked for the u/m additional charges
    super area increase 3 %
    vat rs 50 / psft
    labour cess
    electricity and IPGL charges.

2. hav spoken to the marketing guys and asked them the rationale for applying such charges when the project is nowhere completion. VAT and labour cess are applicable at the time of possession i.e on the finished product. moreover, their methodology of calculating vat is also not correct as the land cost is required to be reduced from the overall cost.

3. in the process of writing a mail to them on these issues.

4. gud news is that they r planning to give some penalty though not in entirety as per the BBA citing NGT and farmer agitation.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sids

Super area increase also be applicable only at the time of possession? Please correct me if i am wrong. Please update me once you are done with your mail writing i am also in the same process.

First of all there is no clue when our flat be given to us in ( considering all legalities ) and on top of that these additional demand.
    CommentQuote