• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Bourne View Post
    Expected delay is 3 Months. Sunshine may pay penalty for this - Sources

3 months X 6 = 18 months delay sounds much more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by tyagi_ab View Post
      bourne,
      i dont have my bba in front of me, do you know how the penalty is panned out in ssh. For ex- in moderne its 5rs/sqft for fist 3 months then 10rs/sqft for next 3 months and a max of 15rs/sqft there after.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Panalty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.1 KB
ID:	2188963

Comment

Thanks Shaitan Bhai.. this looks good.

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
        [attach]22512[/attach]

Comment

Thanks Shaitan Bhai.. this looks good.
          I doubt they would delay a whole lot, not certainly beyond a couple of months. Weather or not the place is inhabitable, is a different story.

Anyways, my questions were reg what exactly we needed to do once they are ready to hand it over to us. Do we have to immediately register it, have they identified an association that will manage the society etc.

Tyagi, I am not in India as well; neither I plan to be there for the possession. I wonder what would be the process like.

Comment

My Dog has more self-respect than you.

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
            3 months X 6 = 18 months delay sounds much more realistic

Comment

Originally posted by Bourne View Post
              My Dog has more self-respect than you.
              Your dog will sue you for comparing him with a pig.
              Last edited by fatichar; February 19 2013, 11:31 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I think once they hand over the possession, we would have some time to register the property, I think Lotus Blvd is going through that process right now, not sure of the exact process though.
                I also cant be there for possession, but my father has POA and is taking care of all the payments and will take the possession.
                You can also do the same and appoint somebody to do that on your behalf.

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
                I doubt they would delay a whole lot, not certainly beyond a couple of months. Weather or not the place is inhabitable, is a different story.

Anyways, my questions were reg what exactly we needed to do once they are ready to hand it over to us. Do we have to immediately register it, have they identified an association that will manage the society etc.

Tyagi, I am not in India as well; neither I plan to be there for the possession. I wonder what would be the process like.

Comment

I think once they hand over the possession, we would have some time to register the property, I think Lotus Blvd is going through that process right now, not sure of the exact process though.
                  I also cant be there for possession, but my father has POA and is taking care of all the payments and will take the possession.
                  You can also do the same and appoint somebody to do that on your behalf.
                  AFAIK< no builder will give possession of flat without registry.

The steps are;

Offer for possession by builder
                  Deposit of dues by buyer
                  Registry of agreement
                  Possession

Pls check..........

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    Your dog will sue you for comparing him with a pig.

as usual personal attacks and offtopic posting by some brokers and emotional + stupid buyers.
                    the truth is that even external plaster/first coat is not complete in the tower with highest completion level at SSH. At this pace of construction, two years from here for possession is a given.
                    Last edited by TheGuru; February 20 2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                      as usual personal attacks and offtopicpostinhatg by some brokers and emotionally stupid buyers.
                      the truth is that even external plaster/first coat is not complete in the tower with highest completion level at SSH. given this pace of construction, two years from here for possession is a given.

well that's great.............. it gives me breathing space to harness some money on my own instead of going in for loan....... whew! what a relief...... and by that time the area will be habitable, too,...... thanks 4 the prophecy

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X