Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In reality, the labor cess is applicable on the builder and hence to be paid by him only and not by the owners. Extra electricity installation and IGPL charges should not be taken from owners. Reduced delay penalty and that too at the absurd rates these builders offer is a sham. In all, full loot.
    CommentQuote
  • @searchadobe
    super area increase chrges......i was told in jan 15 that these will b payable at the time of possession.....its a turnaround on their part.

I agree with guru that labour cess is reqd to b paid by the builder and not by us.....2morow they will ask us tl pay their income tax on the income earned by them 4m the project.

its also not understood as to how they r compensating the penalty on acct of farmers agitation and ngt .

ln the begining of the agitation they had put up a no legal encumberance certificste in respect of the project. Also if ngt ruling was against construction why did they keep taking instalments from us i.e 4m those in clp or flexi plan

They hav to answer a lot.....but lets wait till final possession.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Ye doobtaa hua Suraj hai ... the very first builder in noida , who does not know , what is the possesion data ?.... go back to software ... its not everone cup of tea .... this thread is now waste of time ....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Where are u these days bro

Settled in Pune. How are you doing?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the color of Black shirt ??? This question is for CRM .... Penalty ka kya hua ?? 2 years delay ... sab chamchey khamoosh ...
    CommentQuote
  • Possesion kab hai .... ? :D ya fir election tak wait karnaa paregaa ... ? :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • I have heard they are opening 3rd gate in the middle to enable the commercial. Commercial opening with the 3rd gate will make the society unsecure. And residents of specially B & C Towers will be highly affected. I think we should collectively discuss this with builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Investors of sunshine helios is selling the flats in triple price (although these is no buyer for this project); why investors are not paying the charges for increased super area, labor cess & welfare, maintenance extra, etc. to builder? Builder must charge them all these.......:D:D:D:D
    It is fare to put such type of charges in sunshine helios.
    CommentQuote
  • O Maharaj ji , Panelty kab dey rahey ho ......:D:D , Newsletter bhi gayab hai ....,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashgoel
    I have heard they are opening 3rd gate in the middle to enable the commercial. Commercial opening with the 3rd gate will make the society unsecure. And residents of specially B & C Towers will be highly affected. I think we should collectively discuss this with builder.

What you have heard is absolutely true. I don't understand what kind of building Builder is making. Tower B and Tower C has shops on ground floor. If that was not enough shame on the builder, they will allow outsiders to come inside and purchase things at these GROUND FlOOR apartments converted to SHOPS.

This will be the worst project in Noida, like SHIPA high rise in Indrapuram where first two floors are shops and then on upper floors you have apartments.

MY CAUTION TO EVERYONE AND PERSONAL ADICE, DONT EVER EVER EVER THINK OF PURCHASING ANY THING FROM THIS BUILDER. He has cheated on all fronts.

PEOPLE TRUSTED HIM, HE BEING EDUCATED FROM REPUTED INSTITUTIONS, BUT I AM SORRY, HE HAS CHEATED PEOPLE.
    CommentQuote
  • I got reminder to pay Extra charges. Some of the genuine reasons for not paying it ..

1. I don't have Cheque book, I have applied for it and it will take minimum 1 month or so.
    2. I cann't transfer money online , since online transfer is very risky.
    3. My debit card is stolen, so cann't pay cash also.

Please do send me another reminder after 1 month . Thanks. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Quick question: are owners registering their flats? Is that happening? Please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Quick question: are owners registering their flats? Is that happening? Please confirm.

Quick answer : NO . :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks. So when is it likely to happen?
    CommentQuote
  • ngt notification is coming out soon as per latest news and after that registration should start only caveat is that is builder ready with all doc needed for OC which you need to check with builder .
    CommentQuote