Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does anyone think is there any escape route for promoters ?

I can confirm that there is NO escape route from either of project be it Solaris, Helios or Business Park. with this new law 0% chances.

Yadav's and Daw have to get some solution in place...they have to..
    CommentQuote
  • Mrindianoida;
    How exactly are Daw and Yadav going to be coerced into fulfilling all their promises? Who will bell the cat? They are builders/crooks with connections, and will go scot free no matter what. They may be "banrkupt" when it comes to spending money to complete the projects, but rest assured they have kept plenty in reserve (your and my money of course) to bribe at the right places to save their skin and kin. That is easily achieved in Ulta Pradesh.
    These two projects have no hope, unless some miracle happens and Daw's stillborn commercal venture suddenly starts to find takers. That is where all his money had sank, and that is where it can possibly come back from.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a very strong case being filed against the builder by a group of 50+ buyers in high court. Senior lawyer has been hired and is quite sure to get the penalty till OC is received by the builder - at least for those who have not taken possession. 3% increased charges have to be paid but the penalty with interest amount itself will be 5 times over that amount. In Parallel there is pressure being created through government as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this society couple of days back first time since its inception and i was pleasantly surprised by the way builder has done this in this society. Its really beautiful society , must say No 1 in 7X belt as per me. I have visited almost each and every society in this sector.

Whats the best thing i got there was positive feedback of residents. While roaming around in society i spoke to at least 4-5 person and pleasantly everyone told. Builder se tho pange har jagah hote hai as customer is never satisfied but quality of construction and quality of living in complex is superb.

Some good take away point i got there:-

1. Maintenance is Rs 2
    2. Rs 7 is flat rate for electricity irrespective of Gen sat or govt. I think mean formula is cool.
    3. Club is completely free of cost , not some hefty monthly maintenance charges.
    4. Happy customers
    5. Only 400 flat in 6 acre.
    6. good gap between each towers , so air and sunlight is fine.
    7. Green is area is ready to use.
    8. already inhabited society so no massive construction is going on, around 60% occupany.

Worries :-
    1. Registry is not happening but will start soon.
    2. Narrow connecting road

Overall highly recommend society if you are considering central noida. So overall , Cool.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propseeker
    There is a very strong case being filed against the builder by a group of 50+ buyers in high court. Senior lawyer has been hired and is quite sure to get the penalty till OC is received by the builder - at least for those who have not taken possession. 3% increased charges have to be paid but the penalty with interest amount itself will be 5 times over that amount. In Parallel there is pressure being created through government as well.

WHY OC is not given by NA, so many residents take possession of their flats.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder has failed to Clear NA land dues.

Hence NA has not issued OC.
    CommentQuote
  • The builder has to pay around 20-25 crores to the NA just for starting the possession.

The builder has no money left and is finishing the remaining flats using the maintenance money from the residents of society.

All the IFMS money collected from the residents of this society has also been used by the builder. Mr. Daw did not created the separate account for IFMS money, which is usually handled to RWA and have gobbled up all the money.

But the worst part are the residents of this Sunshine Helios Society.

They do not have courage to talk to builder about all these serious issues citing that they have no time. They hardly care.

But they have lots of time to fight over petty issues like who and who did not contributed in Holi festival, etc.

Disgusting....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi;

I am looking forward to buy one FLAT 3483 Sqft in Sunshine Helios, seems ready to move but I still think the accessories or fitting are not good.

Can anyone suggest me whether I should go for it or now.

How are the builders ? Are they professional ? All documents and pending payments to authorities have been done ?, Water savage status etc.

Please help
    CommentQuote
  • P C Mishra;: Did u read any of the previous posts?
    CommentQuote
  • Very True. He doesn't even answer phone calls and very arrogant. Only few have are patronised by him and does all kind of favours and takes all favours.
    CommentQuote
  • SUNSHINE HELIOS sec 75
    1. origainal

ONE OF THE BEST CENTRAL PARK OF entire NOIDA,
    JUST CONTRIBUTION BY RESPECTED RESIDENTS OF SH "GREEN SUNSHINE CLEAN SUNSHINE"
    CHALO SHURAAT KAREIN.... AAAJ SE HI

2. u get better than this .
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine Helios is a very good society. Ceiling height of the flat is ~11 ft which gives a very good feeling. Entrance door is of good height 8ft. Rooms are spacious. I am living there from last 2 years. Till now there is no seepage problem. Construction quality is so good, that it can not be compared with other builders.
    Greenery is good, sport activity spaces are also good.

Yes there are issues with CC. Builder conveyed it will be done in July. Let's hope the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Lol.
    CommentQuote
  • Has the registration started for Helios?
    CommentQuote
  • Stay away from this project. The builder has no money to even pay for the salaries to security and maintenance (not paid since last four months).
    Also, sunshine has been declared as defaulter by Noida Authority in one of the leading newspaper (Navbharat Times) because of non-payment of 20 crore rupees required for applying for Completion Certificate.

Mr. Harinder Yadav is fooling the society members by showing fraud cheques and demand drafts for the payment to the Noida Authority.
    They are all frauds and nothing else. He promised that he would meet with the people of society every week but he has not shown his face since last three weeks.
    The other partner Mr. Daw seems to have run away to Mauritius for a long long time. He always show his unavailability by being in Mauritius on meeting with investors. Any fool with no mind would invest in his projects :)

So stay away from this project by miles !!!!!!!
    CommentQuote