which is = 3738 Rs psqft * 1575 * 5% = 2,94,000

if Road is < = 12 mts -> Stamp Duty = 5%
      If Road is > 12 mts -> Stamp Duty > 5%

if you have swimming pool, Gym then pay extra
      if your floor is above 3rd flloor then pay less

sala itna complicated hai ??? Any comments guys..Refer page 18

http://gbnagar.nic.in/circle%20rate/...st%20Noida.pdf

Open www.gbnagar.nic.in
      Click on Whats new - Distric Updates - circle Rates Go To Page 18, 19 of PDF

I think total expenses would be 4 Lac +..Isn't it ?
      possession is still very long way away for this project. So, please hold your horses. discussion on calculation of registration charges should be started atleast two years (before which possesion is not expected) from now . circle rate and registration charge may change in these two years.

Comment

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
        possession is still very long way away for this project. So, please hold your horses. discussion on calculation of registration charges should be started atleast two years (before which possesion is not expected) from now . circle rate and registration charge may change in these two years.
        I don't have horse, so i am holding this one. Is it fine ???

Click image for larger version

Name:	horse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	2189389

Comment

Guru ji aap sabhi projects ke liye aisa bolte hai ya SSH se kuchh vishesh pyar hai ?
          Koi dukhad anubhav ho SSH brokers ya management ke sath to share kare.

Comment

Hi guru

I have good thread for you. Supertech launching the new project Renesa in sec 118

The agenda of discussion is when super tech will launch the project. Great need of your suggestions

Comment

Looks like iref admin just looks for some keywords in the message and are not educated enough to understand the intent of Guru's message and ban him.

Anyway SSH is now at a stage where we need a close group discussion forum (where only SSH flat owners can post and anybody can read), and a public forum like IREF is not required. I think we should move to facebook group (I think somebody already created and sent the URL sometime last month).

Comment

By d way apna address dena invitation bhejna hai , m also planning my son's wedding at SSH

Comment

Stamp Duty Charges for 1575 ft flat above 6th Floor

Is this correct or I missed some thing..according to me this is the approx calculation.
                  Attached Files

Comment

here is the face book address again...

www_facebook_com/groups/sunshinehelios/

replace _ with . in the address above

Originally posted by sachinsh View Post
                    Looks like iref admin just looks for some keywords in the message and are not educated enough to understand the intent of Guru's message and ban him.

Anyway SSH is now at a stage where we need a close group discussion forum (where only SSH flat owners can post and anybody can read), and a public forum like IREF is not required. I think we should move to facebook group (I think somebody already created and sent the URL sometime last month).

Comment

I just visited Sunshine Helios at sector 78 and really liked the quality of construction, saw the raw flats and also asked about upcoming projects, looks like they have got two, one would be coming up in Sector 79 in 2.5 acre at FAR of 1.5 and the other one which may take time in Sector 143 near to Gulshan Ikebana.

Sector 79 one would be launching sometime next month or so, some where around 4.5 k CLP without any discount.

As per the Sunshine sales person, they have got the transferred paper from 3C and would be in process of getting approval from authority but looking the current condition of sector 79, looks dicey to me.

Thoughts around?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X