Sort by :
Filter by :
- That's why Zohaib always advise - Never spent 1Cr+ amount in an apartment which are controlled by Educated goons . RWA's minting lacs of Rs every month .. Initially Builder then RWA will get all your salary n savings ..CommentQuote1Flag
- Now after a month or so we are going to receive notice of increasing the maintenance charges by 2.5 rupees/unit.
I bet that there would be any protest from the buyers of this society also.CommentQuote0Flag
- @ragela From your past posts ,it appears that you own a flat & residing in Sunshine.
If that be the case it will be better if you wash all your dirty linen within the society, rather than waisting your time here.
By that you can clean the prevailing dirts.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by ragelaThe society is now ruled by some people here from the oldest Tennis playing group. They flout all the rules in the society and used the society for their personal functions and the ceremonies. Be it celebrating one's child birthday on society open parking premises or celebrating private party near society pools area. The whole society is their personal area now.
They are the new masters of this society and decides which people and how they can celebrate here.
This is ridiculous !!!!
Yes, i saw that tennis tournament going on . Looks like its badminton tournament . Briliant coach . Only, rich and useless people can spend money on this type of coaching. :D
- Sunshine Helios is a bad society with cramped space with no sunshine and with cramped mindset people. There is no space in the society.CommentQuote1Flag
- Just a few months back , this project was being touted the best in 7x belt. Things have changedCommentQuote1Flag
- Things change, this project is currently going through bad times, no turnaround expected soonCommentQuote1Flag
- There is no chance of any improvement in this project in near future due to the following reasons.
Mr Daw on whose name and face maximum people bought the flats in this project has run away and fed us to people like Mr. Harinder Yadav.
Mr Daw has not only deceived the residents of this society but also his employees, friends and relatives. This person turned into pathetic one. What a fall in reputation !!!
Noida Authority dues have not been paid since last three years. Builder is doing default on the installments without any worry. Even NA is also not worried.
The residents in spite of knowing all the facts are too not complaining. Why should they complain when builder and NA are not worried ?
Maintenance is pathetic in spite of collecting huge maintenance from us. There is no community hall and people have started using open parking spaces as community hall.
Today I come to know that both Lifts of "Tower C" has stopped functioning and one Lift is permanent out of service since last two weeks. Can you really believe that ?
This is pathetic for a society which is just two years old.
But Should I be worried ? No. By nature of sunshine resident. Thank God I do not stay in Tower C !!!
- Originally Posted by luxurySunshine Helios is a bad society with cramped space with no sunshine and with cramped mindset people. There is no space in the society.
In case you want to park your bullet train , then yes the space is less.CommentQuote0Flag
- Recently got to know the Builder is charging Rs 300+ as transfer charge for a society which till date has no OC and no idea when it will get! This way or that, they would keep sucking aam junta's blood....CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by meteorRecently got to know the Builder is charging Rs 300+ as transfer charge for a society which till date has no OC and no idea when it will get! This way or that, they would keep sucking aam junta's blood....
yes, you are absolutely right. There is no such fixed amount such as 300+. They are asking arbitrarily amount even from the people where the first transfer is clearly free written for them in the BBA. It is jungle raj from the directors. If you stay, then you have to pay huge maintenance and if you sell then also you have to pay lots of money. We all are now totally screwed up. But don't worry we are very good people and shuns violence and blackmailing. So this is also acceptable for us.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shaitaan
In case you want to park your bullet train , then yes the space is less.
Only 250+ family has shifted here and open parking space is totally full. Almost all the family bought open space from the builder. The situation would really be worse if more number of families shifted here. No space problem in basement right now but could be a problem in future when more people shifted here.CommentQuote0Flag
- Should not say it but as a lot of ppl are from mentor graphics and Daw, the developer was the erstwhile CEO of the company, they are avoiding to go for legal course against him . Whenever rest of the ppl talk about it, it is not encouraged and let the conversation slide down to ambiguity. Because of this the Builder is making merry and the residents would soon be going down into sorrow made of their own incompetence and their inability to come to a common decision and stand up to the builder. Pathetic state of affairs!CommentQuote1Flag
- Agreed state is quite pathetic. It results in reduction in rates of society. I don't know how such situation can be handled.CommentQuote0Flag
- The tennis coach has opened his academy at Sunshine Helios. The facility which is supposed to used by the the residents will be used by the tennis coach for running his own academy. The maintenence are to be paid by the residents but the coach will use the facility and residents would also have to pay his coaching fees.
Welcome to Sunshine. Loot the residents here as they are very rich and don't mind being taken for a ride as they are happily used to it.CommentQuote0Flag