Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by ragela
Only 250+ family has shifted here and open parking space is totally full. Almost all the family bought open space from the builder. The situation would really be worse if more number of families shifted here. No space problem in basement right now but could be a problem in future when more people shifted here.
Basement parking is not 100 % sold out. You still can buy it.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ragelaThe tennis coach has opened his academy at Sunshine Helios. The facility which is supposed to used by the the residents will be used by the tennis coach for running his own academy. The maintenence are to be paid by the residents but the coach will use the facility and residents would also have to pay his coaching fees.
Welcome to Sunshine. Loot the residents here as they are very rich and don't mind being taken for a ride as they are happily used to it.
Must be some chachaa, bhatija of Daw or Sandeep. :DCommentQuote0Flag
- How many % of flats occupied in society? Ratio of owners Vs tenants?CommentQuote0Flag
- Is there any update on registry?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AnnaDelhi
Has builder paid for the land to Noida Authority ? if not then people have to wait for OC.
No the builder has not paid to the Noida Authority since 2014 and is defaulting on the payments. So no question of getting CC and then OC from the authority. And builder is least interested in paying it to the authority. Do not worry as people here are just chill about it.
- All builders are cheats. Builder will pay dues to Noida Authority only when arrested & put in jail like Chandras of UNITECH.CommentQuote0Flag
- There is society just adjacent to Sunshine Helios "Antrikish Golf View" which is also owned by Harinder Yadav. The people of this society are not paying maintenance since they are residing here. Also they are not going to pay electricity charges in future. They are not afraid of Mr. Harinder Yadav and ready to take him on when required. Still they have guards, two gates operational, their society is maintained, have CCTV cameras in their lifts etc. The builder does not think of taking "panga" with the people residing here.
Now to come our society. People here are paying hefty maintenance (around 15-18 lacs per month) since beginning. But they are very much afraid of Mr. Harinder Yadav here. And what they are getting in return : Still only one gate operational, No CCTV cameras in the society, No proper club house, pathetic gym facilities and no community hall !!!!. The situation of towers are getting worse here with bad patch works in the society.
And what is difference between two of the societies : Education. We are more educated, high earning people but extremely weak to ask for our rights.
CRM and residents who are friend of CRM are having the gala time here.
But the mess of this current situation goes to only one person : Mr. Jyotirmoy Daw who ditched us in the last moment and let us to be looted by rest of the directors.CommentQuote0Flag
- Terrible situation at Helios. I have heard that they are putting hurdles in flat transfer too. Difficult to say what will happen to this society.CommentQuote0Flag
- You are right, Builder is asking Rs 500 as transfer charges, no maintenance in society, in Feb plans were shared that outer paint work would start but Vendors refused as they were not paid, basement cleaning is going at snails pace as only 3-4 labours doing work, overall if things go like this, this society is doomed!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by meteorYou are right, Builder is asking Rs 500 as transfer charges, no maintenance in society, in Feb plans were shared that outer paint work would start but Vendors refused as they were not paid, basement cleaning is going at snails pace as only 3-4 labours doing work, overall if things go like this, this society is doomed!
this is reason , I do not want to try with new or small Builder, they are pain...better to go with big builder even it is costly atleast you know they have done it before.CommentQuote0Flag
- another builder skytech is charging even more..625 ( 550+service tax) as transfer chargesCommentQuote0Flag
- Situation becoming more and more pathetic inside the sunshine helios.
Bad maintenance inside the society. Facilities being used by builder itself rather than the residents.
Harinder yadav son brings his large pool of friends here and use badminton and swimming facilities here.
What a shame on this builder ?
Taking money from residents and letting the son and his friends using the facilities.
Can you think such class of people would get the registry done for this society ? No way !!!!!!
Tenants getting drunk and swimming in the pool at 12:30 AM. Total disregard of the rules here. Extremely Bad !!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- Mr Ragela.
from your post it's certain that you are residing in the complex. So you should have the courage to face & set right all illegal activities there rather than Washing dirty linens of your complex in public.CommentQuote0Flag