Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Thanks..whats bad in current condition of sec - 79 ?? Please guide us.
    CLP ?? I think they only have Flexi and DP

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
    I just visited Sunshine Helios at sector 78 and really liked the quality of construction, saw the raw flats and also asked about upcoming projects, looks like they have got two, one would be coming up in Sector 79 in 2.5 acre at FAR of 1.5 and the other one which may take time in Sector 143 near to Gulshan Ikebana.

Sector 79 one would be launching sometime next month or so, some where around 4.5 k CLP without any discount.

As per the Sunshine sales person, they have got the transferred paper from 3C and would be in process of getting approval from authority but looking the current condition of sector 79, looks dicey to me.

Thoughts around?
    Last edited by Akash1; February 28 2013, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Akash, most of the land belongs to 3c sports village and transferring from 1st holder to the other is always tedious, that's where even I am looking at senior's advice with more pointers.

Sunshine guys only told me about CLP.

Comment

Thanks Arif_iq is 4500 All Inclusive or there are some extra charges for Parking, IFMS etc. ?

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
        Akash, most of the land belongs to 3c sports village and transferring from 1st holder to the other is always tedious, that's where even I am looking at senior's advice with more pointers.

Sunshine guys only told me about CLP.

Comment

Yaar abhi nothing is clear, may be they would be trying to check the pulse, let them launch and see at what exact price they would open.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
            Is this correct or I missed some thing..according to me this is the approx calculation.
            Thanks Akash. What if we sell it right after it is RTM? I guess I am still trying to figure out if registry is a must. If I can sell it now, then why can't I do it after it is completed.

I am not convinced if there is any value in spending ~4 lacs if I don't plan to keep it for very long? Pravin, what are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
              Thanks Akash. What if we sell it right after it is RTM? I guess I am still trying to figure out if registry is a must. If I can sell it now, then why can't I do it after it is completed.

I am not convinced if there is any value in spending ~4 lacs if I don't plan to keep it for very long? Pravin, what are your thoughts?

Best time for disposal would be just after you receive offer for possession from the builder. Normally builder gives you 30 days time to deposit final dues & sign agreement. 30 days time can be stretched too...

Comment

Looking for 3 BHK flat in Sunshine Helios

Hi All,

Looking for buying 2050/1575 sqFt flat on resale in Sunshine Helios Sec-78. Please let me know if any one interested in selling the same.

Thanks...

Comment

On completion, builder submits the list of all flat holders to authority for registry. Any registryless sales need to happen before this. But this should happen only after completion certificate is obtained, which would probably take time. So this delay will be a blessing for investors.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                    On completion, builder submits the list of all flat holders to authority for registry. Any registryless sales need to happen before this. But this should happen only after completion certificate is obtained, which would probably take time. So this delay will be a blessing for investors.
                    usual story told by brokers - first they tell that the builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"
                    Last edited by TheGuru; March 1 2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
                      usual story told by brokers - first they tell builder will not delay. when it becomes apparent that delay will happen, they start saying that delay is good. These brokers will never enlighten the world about how "delay is good"
                      en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_respect

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X