Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4611 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Mr @ragela info could be beneficial for any future buyers of this society. This is the info that helps and guides end users to plan and buy the right property!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravira
    Mr Ragela.
    from your post it's certain that you are residing in the complex. So you should have the courage to face & set right all illegal activities there rather than Washing dirty linens of your complex in public.

Completely ridiculous logic

Firstly there is nothing like linen washing in public - that is a proverb designed to stop people from telling the truth as it is

Secondly - Everybody talk about his or her society's positives- Somebody sharing the cons of his society should be encouraged as it bring transparency .It also helps the prospective buyers in fairly evaluating the society.

And as far as 'courage to face ' is concerned - when you buy something you expect pleasure and peace of mind , and not needing courage to face .

Your argument is like if you buy a car and its breaks fail , you should have the courage to drive the car without breaks - and not complain about car being faulty. Absurd

CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    I am thinking of purchasing one flat in Helios. But looking at the posts it seems to be a sorrow state in society. Just want to know if transfer, maintenance and Yadav's son's thing still in sad state.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • mbhatia1 years ago
      The residents are constantly making efforts for the registration to start. We are hopeful that it will start soon. You can wait till that time. But be ready for some hike in the price if that happens!
  • Yeah, but the investors would offload as soon as registry opens as no Investor would register and sell flat later, so in conclusion, rates would remain stable and in fact the condition this society is in, rates would not go up so soon!
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
  • The situation is becoming worse here day by day. I would advise that "DO NOT BUY IN THIS SOCIETY" and save your hard earned money.

1. No registry is happening for all the residents in the society. It has been over two months and around 25 residents had got their registry done.

2. The Sunshine Management is asking huge service money (Rs. 50,000 - 2,00,000) for getting the registry done. They all want to make lots of money from the residents of people here.

3. The society has turned into Basti now with car service centre and washing allowed in the parking basement from the CARNATION service centre. All the outsiders are also allowed here to get their car serviced here which would now become a serious security threat.

4. As a result of this the outsiders would use the parking space of the residents which would lead to frequent fights between residents and outsiders. A common sight in BASTI.

5. My recommendation to Management : Change the name to "SUNSHINE BASTI APARTMENTS" which would look damn good.

6. My recommendation to Residents : Leave this place as soon as possible which I am going to do it soon. But if you like basti life then this is the best place for you.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragela
    The situation is becoming worse here day by day. I would advise that "DO NOT BUY IN THIS SOCIETY" and save your hard earned money.

1. No registry is happening for all the residents in the society. It has been over two months and around 25 residents had got their registry done.

2. The Sunshine Management is asking huge service money (Rs. 50,000 - 2,00,000) for getting the registry done. They all want to make lots of money from the residents of people here.

3. The society has turned into Basti now with car service centre and washing allowed in the parking basement from the CARNATION service centre. All the outsiders are also allowed here to get their car serviced here which would now become a serious security threat.

4. As a result of this the outsiders would use the parking space of the residents which would lead to frequent fights between residents and outsiders. A common sight in BASTI.

5. My recommendation to Management : Change the name to "SUNSHINE BASTI APARTMENTS" which would look damn good.

6. My recommendation to Residents : Leave this place as soon as possible which I am going to do it soon. But if you like basti life then this is the best place for you.

Very sad to know as in the start this society was well appreciated due to its quality and layout.
    CommentQuote