Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Donno what is good but SS is selling on 4400 BSP (50% DP). Gaur 3600(Full DP).

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
    The people sitting on profit (who booked in 2010-11) & still have funds to investment + who missed the bus that time , are eagerly waiting for new projects. But current scenario seems quite different than earlier (2008-10)

I want to ask one thing . For good investment ,what should be the ideal BSP for sector 79 upcoming projects

Comment

one thing is sure,both are in need of money badly and people like me who gave money are waiting for launch :-( not sure how good my decision was ?

Originally posted by Bourne View Post
      Donno what is good but SS is selling on 4400 BSP (50% DP). Gaur 3600(Full DP).

Comment

Sunshine Helios - Sector 78 - NOIDA

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
        one thing is sure,both are in need of money badly and people like me who gave money are waiting for launch :-( not sure how good my decision was ?
        Sector-79 is under dispute guys, think 100 times before you put your hard earn money... builder/brokers will give n reason to book now. 3C would have launch premium project and gain if it's clear piece of land...

Comment

Dont you think Gaur SS Aznara wud have not entered in 79 is there is any major issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
            Even every builder needs money. but once this project is launched then all the risk is over and then we can trust on SS, fyi i have also booked the same and waiting for the launch asap. earlier they said it will be in the first week of march, now they are saying it in the first week of April, SO we can only wait that's it. although not confirmed, but have got some information from internal sources that this land has been cleared now and transfer has been done on the name of SSH now plus 3C is also planning to launch high end specification project here in a month or so. So lets keep our fingers crossed and wait how much truth is this statement.
            Hope for the best.

Comment

I got a news that barricading has been done by SS. Can somebody confirm?

Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
              Even every builder needs money. but once this project is launched then all the risk is over and then we can trust on SS, fyi i have also booked the same and waiting for the launch asap. earlier they said it will be in the first week of march, now they are saying it in the first week of April, SO we can only wait that's it. although not confirmed, but have got some information from internal sources that this land has been cleared now and transfer has been done on the name of SSH now plus 3C is also planning to launch high end specification project here in a month or so. So lets keep our fingers crossed and wait how much truth is this statement.
              Hope for the best.

Comment

Thats a news for me...what's the source mate ?

I got a news that barricading has been done by SS. Can somebody confirm?

Comment

A reliable person(also a buyer of Helios2) told me but still want to confirm if somebody visited the site.

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                  Thats a news for me...what's the source mate ?

Comment

A reliable person(also a buyer of Helios2) told me but still want to confirm if somebody visited the site.

Post is separate thread:

Ajnara is launching the new project on coming monday at tentative rate of 4000 ownwards.

For confirm bookings can contact Amit (8505890222, 8505810222)

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...580-page3.html

If the news of barricading is correct, think issues in Sect 79 are getting sorted out and projects will be launched by this month end. Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

I talked to this guy and he himself not confident for coming Monday launch but he is confident for launch in next 15-20 days.

Originally posted by SMJ2011 View Post
                      Post is separate thread:

Ajnara is launching the new project on coming monday at tentative rate of 4000 ownwards.

For confirm bookings can contact Amit (8505890222, 8505810222)

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...580-page3.html

If the news of barricading is correct, think issues in Sect 79 are getting sorted out and projects will be launched by this month end. Keeping fingers crossed.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X