Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, they don't listen when you talk to them as an individual. They simply real the posts and react. I had just checked their website y'day but didn't find the new layout.

I am giving a serious second thought to my decision. Still not too late to regret.
    CommentQuote
  • 2nd newsletter (jan) is updated on website. Its good !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Green Building

got a conformation from Vijay.

No of floors = G + 20.

+ penthouse

= G + 22.

they are trying to get Green Building certification. if they get it, they'll get 1% extra FAR, so theoretically 4 flats can be added. but he said 1 floor would be added.

so max G+23

but I am skeptical about fly ash bricks. (discussed in a separate thread.)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

No of floors = G + 20.

+ penthouse

= G + 22.

they are trying to get Green Building certification. if they get it, they'll get 1% extra FAR, so theoretically 4 flats can be added. but he said 1 floor would be added.

so max G+23

Pravin,

Could you post the url of that thread here as I need to understand it. Or you could discuss this here as well. Is SSH using bad quality bricks?

Are you saying that they'll add four flats to each tower or four in all? I am already concerned abt their parking situation. I asked them as to how many they were making and I didn't get any clear answer !

On a separate note, I recently advised someone to buy at Prateek and he did ! He mentioned that both Prateek, Assotech, Windsor/Mahagun (?), Ajnara are doing good in that area.
    CommentQuote
  • I have been asked Rs. 1 lac for an additional open parking...anyone negotiated better deal?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Wikipedia is for dummies. Gives generic info....

I just showed you that all those guys were from Mentor graphics. THEY CAN HAVE SAME IP.
    Mr Mohit, being from Mentor is praising his property in his boss's project. So , what is wrong in that ??? Everyone out here is praising their project...big deal.
    Even if it is his boss's project he wouldnt have blindly put in 50-70lakhs and he is sharing his reasons here. I don't see anything wrong in that. He is just as good or bad as anyone else on this forum (except brokers , maybe :) )

Cheers,

It seems to me that the internal IP addresses can be same in case of proxy but the external IP addresses provided by ISP can't be same.
    CommentQuote
  • What is Green building and how it would be different from existing building plan of SSH?

Can anyone explain?

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary

No of floors = G + 20.

+ penthouse

= G + 22.

so max G+23

CommentQuote
  • dont go only by the website.. as it is made by IT developer and not the real estate developer!:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • right on !

Originally Posted by yuries
    dont go only by the website.. as it is made by IT developer and not the real estate developer!:bab (6):

I agree. Building a website is a much easier thing to do. Doing an RE project is a different ballgame altogether !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    What is Green building and how it would be different from existing building plan of SSH?

Can anyone explain?

Yes, it'll be good if someone could explain this green stuff.

IMO, if making it green would cause more crowding, then I would rather stay "as is / non-green".

Moreover, I don't understand how come these (greedy) builders get away with changing such big design specs on the fly :bab (36):. Does that mean there could be more to come as we have seen two big ones so far?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction Updates

Today Morning, I visited the site. Updates:

1) Tower B - Basement Slab Done - Good amount of column work on basement slab - in progress. (15-16 Column done)
    2) Tower C - Shuttering of basement slab to be started
    3) Tower D - Shuttering of columns in progress
    4) Tower A - Shuttering of columns in progress
    5) Tower E - Excavation in progress
    6) Tower F - Not started
    7) Sample Flat and booking office : internnal furnishing like sofa, bed. lights in progress
    8) Approach Road - Under Construction
    CommentQuote
  • in most of the apartments built these days, internal walls are non load bearing ... the structure relies on the RCC construction ... thus most apartments today are reconfigurable ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pulkitgera
    in most of the apartments built these days, internal walls are non load bearing ... the structure relies on the RCC construction ... thus most apartments today are reconfigurable ...

technically, that is. but the builder wont do it for you. also, when pillers are present inside the usable area, very few reconfiguration options are possible.
    CommentQuote
  • There was a talk that sunshine is removing 2 flats from the ground floor, to make space for a big entrance lobby. this would lead to a small increase in super area of all flats. But I still see the same area shown on their site.

Also, do you guys think the pace of construction is good? If we compare with Lotus Panache, LP was launched in Jan and has reached 8 floors for some towers. Would Helios reach 8 floors this July? also keep in mind that panache has far many towers than Helios, and construction has commenced on most of them.
    CommentQuote