Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

I have never visited sector-50 Antriksh Greens and even not sure about Helios sales office in sector 50. Their website says only at sector -78 and Chokhani Square. I would dfntly visit and ask this question to them.

Q1 If Sunshine Helios is part of Antriksh..why Antriksh would hide ?, if they want to hide just because of bad repo, so they want to make their repo with this new name.

Q2 If we don't find Rakesh Yadav name in any of the paper / document, and Sunshine guys and owners are denying involvement of Antriksh and Rakesh Yadav, why should we ask again n again?

Q3 If Rakesh / Antriksh is part of Helios in background (only in money) and they don't want to come in front, let them be on back. We are not concerned unless and untill if Antriskh / Rakesh Yadav is leading or open name in market.

Regarding your help: Please provide us the details like email . no. or meeting place where we can gather go and discuss with Mr. RY

Questions for you: are you the only person from Antriksh Greens 50 ..where are others and have you ever followed up in group or take any legal action ?

No hard feelings buddy.

Originally posted by bhagwan View Post
    U explain why Sunshine Helios and Antriksh have the same sales office situated at Antriksh Greens in Sector 50?
    Last edited by Akash1; January 11 2011, 04:16 PM.

Comment

site office mentioned in website
      Attached Files

Comment

I think you have answered yourself in Q1 & Q3. Rakesh Yadav does not want to come forward in SSH and would like to change names, like recently he has launched Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd.

My email or meeting with you will not help. You know the issues
        - Delayed possession- 3yrs delay
        - Non- Deliverance ALL items as per sales brochure so far.
        I have met Rakesh Yadav many times but again & again he says wait for 2 more months. Do you know of any group, I am fighting this lonely battle? PM me the contact details.

Best rgds

Comment

Just type Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd and google it..the first link u get is

Colorful Estate Pvt. Ltd

It clearly says

Welcome to Colorful Estates pvt. Ltd.

Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd. A subisidiary company of Antriksh and Ideal Group.

Originally posted by bhagwan View Post
          I think you have answered yourself in Q1 & Q3. Rakesh Yadav does not want to come forward in SSH and would like to change names, like recently he has launched Colorful Estates Pvt. Ltd.

My email or meeting with you will not help. You know the issues
          - Delayed possession- 3yrs delay
          - Non- Deliverance ALL items as per sales brochure so far.
          I have met Rakesh Yadav many times but again & again he says wait for 2 more months. Do you know of any group, I am fighting this lonely battle? PM me the contact details.

Best rgds

Comment

but sunshine doesnot..
            Attached Files

Comment

SSH is promoted by Harender Yadav & Vipin who also promote Antriksh..Did you talk to Yadav instead of trying to defend SSH? Trust me if Yadav delivers, there would be rave reviews about Antriksh.
              But before that the Antriksh Greens needs to show some actions...
              Chanelise ur energy on better things rather than defending crooks

Comment

Rate per sq ft

Hi everyone I am a new member and almost finalized buying a 2450 sq ft appartment in D building. The rate negotiated is Rs 2950 per sq ft in flexi plan. only additional charges would be maintaince charges Rs 40 per sq ft at the time of posession. Can anyone comment on rate i negotiated? Are there better deals at this time?
                Thanks for your help.

KG

Comment

yes it is...project is now in very good shape and construction is in full swing..and almost 50% of project is sold out.

Originally posted by kg2401 View Post
                  Hi everyone I am a new member and almost finalized buying a 2450 sq ft appartment in D building. The rate negotiated is Rs 2950 per sq ft in flexi plan. only additional charges would be maintaince charges Rs 40 per sq ft at the time of posession. Can anyone comment on rate i negotiated? Are there better deals at this time?
                  Thanks for your help.

KG

Comment

thanks Mrindianoida for your response. Has rates gone up in last few months...is there anything else i should ask for/negotiate before handing over my first cheque. Once I give that then I cannot ask for anything else. Therefore asking you all. thx again for any prompt advice.

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                    yes it is...project is now in very good shape and construction is in full swing..and almost 50% of project is sold out.

Comment

Rates are almost same..a very less difference..because of more supply in noida, increased loan interest rates etc..but you can dfntly expect good returns in a horizon of 5yrs, it is expected to become decent housing project with less density and excellent gentry with metro and sector 46 connectivity.

Go through the complete thread and you would get to know the pros and cons.

there is nothing much to negotiate regarding other things except rates..but still:

We have seen these papers but satisfy yourself with below mentioned questions. Ask these from Mr. Daw or any of the senior persons (avoid marketing guys)

Main thing is papers (registry done or not)
                      Approved Layout Plan from Noida Authority
                      Cluster Plan
                      Ask him to mention the penality clause of 15/- also
                      the possession date
                      Quality
                      No more towers to be introduced
                      Floor to ceiling height
                      For everyone's satisfaction ask and make sure there is no involvment of Antriksh and Rakesh yadav. (strongy)
                      Kitchen woodwork they are giving but not wardrobes in rooms

You can also ask about milestone...at which date what is expected example;
                      in D tower when 3rd floor is expected
                      when Brick and plaster work etc....

I have this much info..can anyone else please suggest..

Originally posted by kg2401 View Post
                      thanks Mrindianoida for your response. Has rates gone up in last few months...is there anything else i should ask for/negotiate before handing over my first cheque. Once I give that then I cannot ask for anything else. Therefore asking you all. thx again for any prompt advice.
                      Last edited by Mrindianoida; January 11 2011, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X