• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

News letter Pleaseeee..............Har baar ka drama hai

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
      I have read this SAME POST in this forum sometime back.

Why this new avtaar (id) Guruji
      He is not Guruji, I am GuruJi !!

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
        News letter Pleaseeee..............Har baar ka drama hai
        Thou sunshine will finish ahead of other projects, but one shall not miss few sings from mgmt:
        1. Despite saying again n agin on June 2013 deadline, it's clear from current state that full possession will take atlteast one more yr.
        2. The key reason for delay in letter normally is mgmt need to show some progress of work and that's why it's getting delayed. I have to give 2
        3c mgmt credit in this area that their progress gets updated in first week of every month.
        3. People will realize issues with layout of flats, once they take possession n move in. That said, in NCR, everything sells and once there is 60-70% occupancy, people will ignore layout etc n will buy apartments there.
        4. Builder will try to avoid paying penalty. Even thoug so much work is pending , they will just complete tower b n c , n offer possession. However I think in noida, they need to get completion certificate from noida authority n I hope flat owners force mgmt to complete work, take completion certificate frm auth n then only take possession. And force mgmt to pay late penalty. If not, complain to noida authority, that will force mgmt to finish work quickly.

Comment

True..However Sunshine Mgmt themselves saying we are trying our level best for Possession in June (Refer last NewsLetter) so thats why buyers are discussing for June, otherwise everyone knows..forget worst case, Good case is Mid 14.

Sunshine is not ready to accept the delay because

1) Its their first showcase project and dont want to hurt their brand value
          2) To avoid penality
          3) Somehow to manage offer Possession by tricks and sell Business park which is almost a Flop Show.
          4) To get more money in Prelaunch of sector 79 by showing only on paper which even they dont know when it would be launched.

All in all I think, every Builder is same and Sunshine is not an exception which they commit initially "With industry experts on the Sunshine platform, be assured of a new star that will create benchmarks for the realty in the future.
          "

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
          Thou sunshine will finish ahead of other projects, but one shall not miss few sings from mgmt:
          1. Despite saying again n agin on June 2013 deadline, it's clear from current state that full possession will take atlteast one more yr.
          2. The key reason for delay in letter normally is mgmt need to show some progress of work and that's why it's getting delayed. I have to give 2
          3c mgmt credit in this area that their progress gets updated in first week of every month.
          3. People will realize issues with layout of flats, once they take possession n move in. That said, in NCR, everything sells and once there is 60-70% occupancy, people will ignore layout etc n will buy apartments there.
          4. Builder will try to avoid paying penalty. Even thoug so much work is pending , they will just complete tower b n c , n offer possession. However I think in noida, they need to get completion certificate from noida authority n I hope flat owners force mgmt to complete work, take completion certificate frm auth n then only take possession. And force mgmt to pay late penalty. If not, complain to noida authority, that will force mgmt to finish work quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jirohit View Post
            Agree with you.

Can a builder offer possession without obtaining completion certificate? If yes, it's strange. In that case buyer should really refuse possession. If towers B n C are complete, I think CC can be obtained. But that should also take several months. I don't think builder can avoid paying delay penalty. 1-2 months could have been ok, but this probably will run in to a 2-3 quarters.

One thing to note is that there is a grace period of 3 months for some flats. (may be those who booked after 2010, or for specific towers like E and F).

Andhon me kana raja

Comment

Holi hai

:d

February 2013, News letter (1).pdf

Comment

Q: What's worse than not getting a newsletter?
                A: Getting a newsletter with hardly any progress.

One joke from the newsletter: Helios has been mentioned as a premium luxury projects by HT

Comment

Sabsey funny in the newsletter - Customer speak.

pata nahee kon hai ... jo ki apnaa naam chapwaney key liye kuch bhi likh detaa hai ... shayad panch rupee ka discount milaa hogaa enhee
                  Last edited by shaitaan; March 23 2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

ab sahi likha na ..

More than 850 people are working on site at HELIOS to complete the remaining work, as soon as possible. Rather than June :-)

Suggestions for SSH

1) SSH, we are ready for Dec 13, Please Take your time..don't do work in hurry.Be Honest..and fullfill your commitments.. Please pay Penalty On Time :-)

2) Please provide true status of Helios 2 project to customers / investors. If it does not come up, Please refund the money with interest asap.

/Pathan

Comment

Drivers ka waiting room in tower B,C and E. Bhai gaandh machney walaa hai en towers mein ..

I think these requests from idiots and irresponsible peoples ....... these guys should not be allowed inside society .... choree toe eh hi log kartey hai ..... ..... i am disappointed ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X