Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Don't worry. let the drivers enjoy the lounge of B, C and E tower. We MIG people will use the *5 star* reception lobby of towers A, D and F! (and spoil the good times of high class people)
    Why didn't they make driver room also in the bigger flats.

    I can imagine the mess in these towers, drivers are playing teen pati, shouting, throwing paan ki peek everywhere and chewing kheni ( chen sey mazaa lo )

    These towers would be highly unsafe also for residents. Not only these towers , it would be unsafe for other towers also.

    Who came with this brilliant idea ?...... gadhoo ki kamee nahee hai ...ek doondo hazaar miltey hai .....

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
      Why didn't they make driver room also in the bigger flats.

      I can imagine the mess in these towers, drivers are playing teen pati, shouting, throwing paan ki peek everywhere and chewing kheni ( chen sey mazaa lo )

      These towers would be highly unsafe also for residents. Not only these towers , it would be unsafe for other towers also.

      Who came with this brilliant idea ?...... gadhoo ki kamee nahee hai ...ek doondo hazaar miltey hai .....
      If this becomes a nuisance, society members would raise this and get it sorted. More than 50% population would be affected.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        A few good things from the newsletter:

        Used water would be recycled and used for toilet flushing. This is expected to result is 50% saving in water (for those who pee-poo regularly ).

        Water softening plant is going to be installed, as advertised.

        Modular kitchen is of Hettich.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Just talked to SSH Senior guy and they said by mistake, the sample Advt given by ZEE Business has been included in the Feb News Letter rather than actual Advt during Budget Highlights. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	2190955
          They asked me to ignore following page. Might be they will rectify this in next newsletter.



          Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          Sensex ???? jaisey ki hamey pataa hi nahee hai ki Sensex kya hai ????? you r gone ??? don't try fake ...
          Last edited by kocharr; March 25 2013, 03:03 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by Pathan View Post
            Shaitan bhai.. I give a damm..i m purely a investor and will exit at possesion..tabtak jitna acha project banega ;-)..utna acha price milega so no worry. Be Happy
            That's the spirit. Sahee kaha aapney .... agar sahee lagaa toe reh lo nehee toe bach kar nikal lo ...... bajaney doe logo ko aapnee aapnee dapli

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              A few good things from the newsletter:

              Used water would be recycled and used for toilet flushing. This is expected to result is 50% saving in water (for those who pee-poo regularly ).

              Water softening plant is going to be installed, as advertised.

              Modular kitchen is of Hettich.
              Another thing i liked is :

              We are putting special emphasis and infrastructure on matters related to water, both from a conservation point of view as well as to avoid seepage/leakage issues in future.

              seepage is a major issue in many societies. Its good they identified it and putting special emphasis.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                I agree. This would be a huge nuisance and dont forget the security issues. Why allow Drivers inside the building in the first place? People have servant rooms and should use them if they want to allow their drivers to come inside the building. Why Towers,why not build a small room adjacent to Main gate to allow drivers/maids to wait?

                I can certainly see the issue with the small road that SSH has and lack of open area . Many projects have huge open spaces infront of their main gate which servers dual purpose - Guest Parking, Waiting area etc. This is certainly an issue with SSH.

                How are they planning to use GF of other Towers ( A, F and D)?


                Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                If this becomes a nuisance, society members would raise this and get it sorted. More than 50% population would be affected.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  friends, Any update on 79 Project..?

                  I have given 35% payment in Decemeber, Sunshine is enjoying and doing business on my money. I think it was a wrong decission taken by me. Should I cancel it and ask for refund ??? or wait for some more time ??

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    friends, Any update on 79 Project..?

                    I have given 35% payment in Decemeber, Sunshine is enjoying and doing business on my money. I think it was a wrong decission taken by me. Should I cancel it and ask for refund ??? or wait for some more time ??
                    dear akash

                    RE mein kisi par bhi aank moond kar ke bharosa nahin karte hain. u hav some guts investing in an area, title deed of which is still not clear.

                    the project may/ may not get launched but what did u like in this location/ project? my advise take ur cash back

                    regards

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Thanks Sids69.

                      Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

                      Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

                      Regards
                      Akash


                      Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                      dear akash

                      RE mein kisi par bhi aank moond kar ke bharosa nahin karte hain. u hav some guts investing in an area, title deed of which is still not clear.

                      the project may/ may not get launched but what did u like in this location/ project? my advise take ur cash back

                      regards

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X