Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hi Akash,

Even I am also in the same boat as your's, if you dont mind please send me your personal message for contact details as I also invested based on helios1, but now i think we need to talk to sunshine management clearly and they are not giving the clear vision about this project.

baki lets keep our fingers crossed.

thanks!!

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
    Thanks Sids69.

Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

Regards
    Akash

Comment

I am unable to send you a PM, because you have posted just 6 messages till now.
      please PM me your contact details.

Thanks

Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
      Hi Akash,

Even I am also in the same boat as your's, if you dont mind please send me your personal message for contact details as I also invested based on helios1, but now i think we need to talk to sunshine management clearly and they are not giving the clear vision about this project.

thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
        Hi Akash,

thanks!!
        this is the same story for all project ,prelaunch in sec 79 (Supertech , Ajnara etc) So buider may not be fully responsible for this

It seesms the land issue in 7X project is affecting the approval process

Also the slow down in RE, high inflation delaying the new launches

Comment

true, 1) but how long one should wait.

2) we have given our hard earned money to builder. Either Builder should give interest on the payment given till the time project is not launched OR refund the money.

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
          this is the same story for all project ,prelaunch in sec 79 (Supertech , Ajnara etc) So buider may not be fully responsible for this

It seesms the land issue in 7X project is affecting the approval process

Also the slow down in RE, high inflation delaying the new launches

Comment

akash:

pre launch projects always has risk associated..

no builder can do anything if land issue is there..there are problems in FSI conversion from 3c to others in sector 79..good for builders as they are getting good interest on buyers money..Gaur, Subhkamna, Sunshine, ajnara...

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
              Thanks Sids69.

Yes, now I am realizing my mistake. The only factor which forced me to invest was the Sunshine Honesty, Transparency and Quality in their Helios Project. Floor Plan and less loading in Helios2 project.

Location was not that great but was kind of ok. I will defintly talk to them and ask for refund if I not get any satisfactory answer.

Regards
              Akash
              Akash - Just a thought, sorry couldn't resist.....

Sunshine has promised to give the above to their customer, they are yet to deliver their promise.
              Only time would say.

So, little too early to talk of the above merits - strictly my POV.

Based on such verbal commitments, pls do not invest/risk hard-earned money.

Comment

Yeah Ankit, Thanks...I understood the risk and invested but point is till how many more months should I wait ? One cannot wait till 2013 end or 2014 for the launch even this time is not sure for launch.. Isn't it ? Only thing we can do is either Exit or ask for interest.

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                akash:

pre launch projects always has risk associated..

no builder can do anything if land issue is there..there are problems in FSI conversion from 3c to others in sector 79..good for builders as they are getting good interest on buyers money..Gaur, Subhkamna, Sunshine, ajnara...

Comment

Originally posted by akash1 View Post
                  yeah ankit, thanks...i understood the risk and invested but point is till how many more months should i wait ? One cannot wait till 2013 end or 2014 for the launch even this time is not sure for launch.. Isn't it ? Only thing we can do is either exit or ask for interest.
                  exit.

Comment

Yeah BongSong, Thats why I admitted that it was a mistake and wrong decision taken by me :-( I invested in 79 because of Mr. Daw faith and the progress which SSH has made till now..agree with you..rest time will tell rest of the story.

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
                    Akash - Just a thought, sorry couldn't resist.....

Sunshine has promised to give the above to their customer, they are yet to deliver their promise.
                    Only time would say.

So, little too early to talk of the above merits - strictly my POV.

Based on such verbal commitments, pls do not invest/risk hard-earned money.

Comment

what is the exit clause for such cases

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X