Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    no clause, I think just write a application on A4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

    will
    Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
    what is the exit clause for such cases

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by akash1 View Post
      no clause, i think just write a application on a4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

      Will
      bro

      wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

      regards

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        sure Sids..Thanks

        Originally posted by sids69 View Post
        bro

        wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

        regards

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
          no clause, I think just write a application on A4 and it will be done in 15- 30 days because its in pre launch.

          will
          Kyon pareshaan ho rahe ho sir ji, wait for another 2-3 months, you will get good appreciation. Exiting is a very bad idea unless you have another good option.

          wahan, Cleo county key logon ko dekoo, they are waiting for 1.5 years. You are still in better situation.

          So, relax.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            What is the going market rate for a 2850 feet in Towr A/middle floor/Sunshine Helios. I am looking to make an exit if the price is right.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              5300-5400

              Originally posted by czar2012 View Post
              what is the going market rate for a 2850 feet in towr a/middle floor/sunshine helios. I am looking to make an exit if the price is right.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by Pathan View Post
                5300-5400
                I am expecting 5500. A broker told me the rate should be around 5600.

                Anyone interested can pm me. Thanks !

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by czar2012 View Post
                  I am expecting 5500. A broker told me the rate should be around 5600.

                  Anyone interested can pm me. Thanks !
                  I will say 5200 should be the expected price.

                  I have seen that higher psf price for bigger sized flats is true only for branded company projects. Sunshine is still about a 1-2 yrs from that stage.

                  just my pov.

                  cheers,

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Guy, seniors and veterans, need your advice on investing in sunshine helios 2 (before prelaunch) in sector 79. After reading some scary comments, Should i invest in there or not ? If yes, what should be the best BSP to negotiate for ?

                    Help / advice is much appreciated.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by ramshyam1982 View Post
                      Guy, seniors and veterans, need your advice on investing in sunshine helios 2 (before prelaunch) in sector 79. After reading some scary comments, Should i invest in there or not ? If yes, what should be the best BSP to negotiate for ?

                      Help / advice is much appreciated.

                      Depends on what rates & payment plan you are getting? Pls share so that we can take a view...

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X