• Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Going for site visit today.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
      There will be nothing in the site as of now.
      Last edited by ramshyam1982; March 31 2013, 05:56 PM.

Comment

click some pics and post Bro..also ask about new project progress..if any

Comment

Revisiting RE forum after long time. I do have a investment in their current project. In my understanding, Helios current project will be delivered in staggered manner with front towers being delivered somewhere in July/August, rest to follow in Nov/Dec. Prices are expected to stabilize at level of Rs. 5,500/sqft post delivery.

Though I am worried about quality of life in front towers or for that matter in the entire complex for sometime considering highly dense continued construction activities in nearby projects namely Sika, mahagun and others, quality of road which is deteriorating even prior to onset of monsoon. Doubt availability of portable/drinking water as of now.

Comment

Site Visit Updates

Tower C: Floor Tiles done. Internal painting would be done for those who request early possession in writing. Those who opt for late possession would not get any penalty (and no holding charges either). Tower B and C possession planned for July (for those who want). External coloring is about to start.

Bathrooms have lost a lot of space (1 foot wide) due to brick column built for holding sanitary fittings. Even otherwise, the dimensions are less than those shown in the floor plan. Except for the master bathroom, other look cramped. Difficult to take a bath without touching the commode.

Ceiling height more than 10 feet. Almost too much for 1575 size (but I am not complaining).

Tiles placed diagonally only in the living room. In bedrooms, they are arranged conventionally. Also, the border between tiles is much narrower than that what is used in the sample flat. The black filling for border was missing (empty space as of now), probably would be added later.

The 12m road is still not tarred. Can we ask for delay penalty from authority?

Caution: There was vehicle checking on the way back at the Mahagun Mapple Square.

Last edited by fatichar; April 1 2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

Tower C: Floor Tiles done. Internal painting would be done for those who request early possession in writing. Those who opt for late possession would not get any penalty (and no holding charges either). Tower B and C possession planned for July (for those who want). External coloring is about to start.

Bathrooms have lost a lot of space (1 foot wide) due to brick column built for holding sanitary fittings. Even otherwise, the dimensions are less than those shown in the floor plan. Except for the master bathroom, other look cramped. Difficult to take a bath without touching the commode.

Ceiling height more than 10 feet. Almost too much for 1575 size (but I am not complaining).

Tiles placed diagonally only in the living room. In bedrooms, they are arranged conventionally. Also, the border between tiles is much narrower than that what is used in the sample flat. The black filling for border was missing (empty space as of now), probably would be added later.

The 12m road is still not tarred. Can we ask for delay penalty from authority?

Caution: There was vehicle checking on the way back at the Mahagun Mapple Square.

dear praveen

when did u land up in noida? i am visiting pune this week end. can we meet up?
              any news about the delivery date of Tower A

Comment

Dear Sids,

I came on 30th. Would go back probably day after tomorrow.
                Yes, we can meet either in Noida, or Pune. Where do you stay?

Comment

lucky u all...

the towers look very good in pictures...

all d best

Comment

Dear Sids,

I came on 30th. Would go back probably day after tomorrow.
                    Yes, we can meet either in Noida, or Pune. Where do you stay?
                    Guys

Have a nice Date
                    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                      Guys

Have a nice Date
                      not possible without you

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X