Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

This helps. Does anyone know who owns the land besides Sunshine on tower D side( between Sunshine and planned sports complex). As i am concerned that some other project would come up next to Sunshine and the lower floor in tower D would not get the morning sun light.

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
    Rates are almost same..a very less difference..because of more supply in noida, increased loan interest rates etc..but you can dfntly expect good returns in a horizon of 5yrs, it is expected to become decent housing project with less density and excellent gentry with metro and sector 46 connectivity.

Go through the complete thread and you would get to know the pros and cons.

there is nothing much to negotiate regarding other things except rates..but still:

We have seen these papers but satisfy yourself with below mentioned questions. Ask these from Mr. Daw or any of the senior persons (avoid marketing guys)

Main thing is papers (registry done or not)
    Approved Layout Plan from Noida Authority
    Cluster Plan
    Ask him to mention the penality clause of 15/- also
    the possession date
    Quality
    No more towers to be introduced
    Floor to ceiling height
    For everyone's satisfaction ask and make sure there is no involvment of Antriksh and Rakesh yadav. (strongy)
    Kitchen woodwork they are giving but not wardrobes in rooms

You can also ask about milestone...at which date what is expected example;
    in D tower when 3rd floor is expected
    when Brick and plaster work etc....

I have this much info..can anyone else please suggest..

Comment

BEWARE OF SSH/ANTRIKSH BUILDERS

Hi All,

Please beware of Antriksh Builders. I confirm that Bhagwan is telling the truth and Rakesh Yadav is a crook....hot word and no action. We have tried in vain and banged our heads against a brick wall. Antriksh is launching projects in various names including SSH, Coulourful builders etc.

They all have colourful brouchures.....believe us it is better to through you money down a drain than investing with them. Imagine SSH not being completed even 2 years after confirmed date of possession, facilities not provided, demand letter issued for final dues (on possession) when possession is no where near in sight, cost increase due to inc in carpet area, promises after promises but no action.....Calculate the financial impact of servicing a loan and paying rent, mental unrest, frustration...Do you all really think this is worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by AjitSingh View Post
        Hi All,

Please beware of Antriksh Builders. I confirm that Bhagwan is telling the truth and Rakesh Yadav is a crook....hot word and no action. We have tried in vain and banged our heads against a brick wall. Antriksh is launching projects in various names including SSH, Coulourful builders etc.

They all have colourful brouchures.....believe us it is better to through you money down a drain than investing with them. Imagine SSH not being completed even 2 years after confirmed date of possession, facilities not provided, demand letter issued for final dues (on possession) when possession is no where near in sight, cost increase due to inc in carpet area, promises after promises but no action.....Calculate the financial impact of servicing a loan and paying rent, mental unrest, frustration...Do you all really think this is worth it?
        If you are a buyer and really warning other not to buy in Antriksh then scan your Allotment letter/BBA highlight allotment date with completion date and few currert snaps of project.

Post it on 2-3 different websites and no need to write 100 times to prove your point.
        Seems like people are not taking you seriously.

Comment

Ajit,

I won't suggest that you should reveal your identity in a public forum like this as that may make you more vulnerable given the money and muscle mights of the builders.

You have done your job by airing your agonies that you have suffered.

Leave it there.

Instead, i suggest, if people insist to go through the expereince what you have gone through, better 'enable' them and do not resist.

After all, it is their money. They have all the rights to decide what they want to do with it.

Respect their decision and 'the wisdom' that leads to that decision.

Thats the minimum, and probably the 'maximum' you can do.

Comment

Perhaps Its Morpheous Greens..construction already in progress..Don't go for lower floors if you love sunlight, ventillation and not scared of height.

Originally posted by kg2401 View Post
            This helps. Does anyone know who owns the land besides Sunshine on tower D side( between Sunshine and planned sports complex). As i am concerned that some other project would come up next to Sunshine and the lower floor in tower D would not get the morning sun light.

Comment

Are you trying to threaten people by using words like money & muscle power? Remember where & how Saddam Hussein was found at the end? In a rat hole. Rakesh Yadav might be powerful now..but people are gaining momentum on him and the day is not far when he will fall.
              Der hai..andher nahi.

Comment

Hi Ajit,

I remember you posted your experience on Antriksh Green thread. I, like many others here, appreciate that you want to help other buyers avoid the situation that you are in. the problem is that people like mattamy and bhagvan just badmouth the builder and when asked any detail, reply like "ask rakesh to deliver" and crap like that. moreover they will just copy and paste comments in several threads without actually replying to any query that you post. this is not a proper way to help. it gives one a feeling that the poster has a personal grudge against the

all investors are concerned for their money. but one can't just believe whatever is posted on this forum. At least some facts should be given, using which we can properly question our builder.

e.g. we booked in project Antriksh Greens in June 2007 and possession date written in BBA was Dec 2010. Penalty clause was 5/sqft but it is not being honored.

with such facts we can approach the builder and demand clarification, rather than telling him that 'two chaps are bad mouthing you on IREF, please provide answers'.

Originally posted by AjitSingh View Post
                Hi All,

Comment

Issues:
                  Booked in June 2007, possession Sept 2009. Today is 12th JAn 2011, no possession yet, the complex is not even livable. There are workers living in the towers, jhuggis...very unsafe. Tell Rakesh to move his family here and start living with us.
                  Demand letter asking for increase in carpet area.100 sq ft??? I booked when the structure & flats (brick work)was ready in C & D block, so where is the increase coming from. On asking for clarification and drawings, Rakesh Yadav is non commital and does not respond. Is he looking for free money. Pls talk to him and get the drawings and post them here. If he is fair, he should not be hiding facts.
                  All Amenities mentioned on the brochure- What is the plan? Pls talk to him and get the plans and post them here. Again, if he is fair, he shd not hiding anything here.
                  Since you seem to hold influence over Antriksh (Rakesh & HArender Yadav), I look forward to your response. If Rakesh Yadav is a man, he should comply with all of the above

Comment

FURTHER TO MY POST, IF RAKESH,VIPIN & HARINDER YADAV ARE GENUINE, WHY ARE THEY TURNING DOWN REQUEST TO ISSUE ME CHEQUE FOR DELAY PENALTY SO FAR & IN ADDITION SHOULD ISSUE POST DATED CHEQUE FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS?? WE ARE SALARIED PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY EMI FOR LOANS, PAY RENT..WE DO NOT DRIVE AROUND IN FANCY CARS LIKE FORTUNER OR COROLLA OR BMW.
                    ALL THE ABOVE ARE SEASONED CROOKS INCLUDING JYOTIRMOY DAW..DO NOT INVEST IN ANY ANTRIKSH OR SUNSHINE HELIOS PROJECTS. ALSO LET ME WARN THAT ANTRIKSH IS CHANGING NAMES..DO UR RESEARCH

Comment

bhagavan, thanks for the info. would definitely take this up with them.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X