Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
    Dear Sids,

I came on 30th. Would go back probably day after tomorrow.
    Yes, we can meet either in Noida, or Pune. Where do you stay?
    I am Noida & GN based...... but wil not b free 2morow/ day after 2morow............. landing in pune on 3rd evenng and will be falling back on 06 eveng...........will be staying at sun & sand, koregaon..........lets meet up in pune.........have dinner with me at nda/ pune........whatever is convenient

regards

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Guys

Have a nice Date
      wud like 2 have date with u too.......... but aap gurgavan mein bas gaye ho...... kabhi idhar ate ho toh do drop in.........sect 29/ Noida or alpha 1 / GN

regards

Comment

oops

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
        wud like 2 have date with u too.......... but aap gurgavan mein bas gaye ho...... kabhi idhar ate ho toh do drop in.........sect 29/ Noida or alpha 1 / GN

regards
        kya jamana aa gaya hai, log pehle face book per chat karte the phir date karte the

ab to IREF pe ye sab shuru ho gaya hai

chalo koi nai site dudhte hain RE discussion ke lie

Comment

any update on weekend Sid bro..?

bro

wait till the week end. Will get h old of my contact in na on mon and will let u know the exact situation

regards

Comment

Hi Sids,

Did you get any chance to speak to your contact of NA ?

Thanks
            Akash

Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
            any update on weekend Sid bro..?

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
              Hi Sids,

Did you get any chance to speak to your contact of NA ?

Thanks
              Akash
              am in pune ...... wil get back 2 u on Monday........... sorry 4 the delay of 7 days
              regards

Comment

Is there any update Sid?

am in pune ...... wil get back 2 u on Monday........... sorry 4 the delay of 7 days
                regards

Comment

dear aakash and other friendly souls

the fwg info has been obtained

1. a large chunk of sect 79 land is involved in legal tussle between NA and farmers. ald hc has ordered a stay on the fwg grounds:-
                  (a) bulk of the farmers have not taken compensation.
                  (b) no development ( read constr) has started in the area........ enabling easy transfer
                  (c) change in land usage........... w all r aware of it

2. secondly, NA is not permitting tfr of land from 3C to other parties because of ........

Comment

dear aakash and other friendly souls

the fwg info has been obtained

1. a large chunk of sect 79 land is involved in legal tussle between NA and farmers. ald hc has ordered a stay on the fwg grounds:-
                    (a) bulk of the farmers have not taken compensation.
                    (b) no development ( read constr) has started in the area........ enabling easy transfer
                    (c) change in land usage........... w all r aware of it

2. secondly, NA is not permitting tfr of land from 3C to other parties because of ........

sorry 4 the interruption............yes.... NA is not permitting tfr of land to other parties because of payment issues (I somehow don't believe this part) betn NA and 3C

C) launches r not likely to take place in near future because of above issues..... however, power of GANHI JI may ultimately rule the roost.

the above info has been communicated to me verbally........ I have not seen anything in B&W........ so please don't ask 4 proofs ......... take it or leave it.

however, if I were u, with loaded cash, I wouldn't invest because of inherent risks, product availability at cheaper rates in vicinity, and market sentiments

ur choice....... all risks, profits and losses are urs alone

regards and profitable investing

Comment

Has anyone visited Helios recently ?...the bathrooms are lot cramped then what they are shown in the plan by sunshine and the width is reduced by at least a feet.
                      The tiles installed are very plain, i choose a design in which they showed me combination of two tiles (plain & design) and I thought that it will be put as alternate rows, but to my surprise again, there is only one row of designed tiles in between while remaining are plain...
                      I thought Sunshine is a professional company and will do its best to stick to the plan based on which they have sold the apartment and collected money, but they too are now turning like run of the mill. The bathroom at entrance is already a poor design.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X