Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Thanks very much Sids. I am unable to understand why Gaur and Sunshine are looting people and telling them to book in DP and they have no sign of clearance even in next few months

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
    sorry 4 the interruption............yes.... NA is not permitting tfr of land to other parties because of payment issues (I somehow don't believe this part) betn NA and 3C

C) launches r not likely to take place in near future because of above issues..... however, power of GANHI JI may ultimately rule the roost.

the above info has been communicated to me verbally........ I have not seen anything in B&W........ so please don't ask 4 proofs ......... take it or leave it.

however, if I were u, with loaded cash, I wouldn't invest because of inherent risks, product availability at cheaper rates in vicinity, and market sentiments

ur choice....... all risks, profits and losses are urs alone

regards and profitable investing

Comment

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
      Has anyone visited Helios recently ?...the bathrooms are lot cramped then what they are shown in the plan by sunshine and the width is reduced by at least a feet.
      The tiles installed are very plain, i choose a design in which they showed me combination of two tiles (plain & design) and I thought that it will be put as alternate rows, but to my surprise again, there is only one row of designed tiles in between while remaining are plain...
      I thought Sunshine is a professional company and will do its best to stick to the plan based on which they have sold the apartment and collected money, but they too are now turning like run of the mill. The bathroom at entrance is already a poor design.
      I had visited and posted the same issue about bathrooms last week.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        I had visited and posted the same issue about bathrooms last week.
        Pravin,

Quite a few gaps slowly appearing in this project it seems. Sad if true.

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
          Pravin,

Quite a few gaps slowly appearing in this project it seems. Sad if true.
          May be we expected too much? As much as I am pissed with thw shrunk bathrooms, I still would rate myself at least satisfied, reasons being:

1. Almost on time.

2. Quality. I don't know who else in the MIG segment is providing grohe fittings with 10 year warranty, leather finish tiles, 10+ feet ceiling height, water recycling for toilets, water treatment plant.

3. Liquidity. Builder itself is buying back units at 5k+ rates. That's as easy as it gets for a seller. I know how painful it can be to sell your flat in an average project.

Comment

May be we expected too much? As much as I am pissed with thw shrunk bathrooms, I still would rate myself at least satisfied, reasons being:

1. Almost on time.

2. Quality. I don't know who else in the MIG segment is providing grohe fittings with 10 year warranty, leather finish tiles, 10+ feet ceiling height, water recycling for toilets, water treatment plant.

3. Liquidity. Builder itself is buying back units at 5k+ rates. That's as easy as it gets for a seller. I know how painful it can be to sell your flat in an average project.
            True. But for 1st time builders, its always a risk. But again, no risk no gain.

I am also curious to see how Nimbus Hyde park turns out. Customer have good expectations from Hyde too, just like SSH, though SSH is feature/segment wise 1 level above.

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
              True. But for 1st time builders, its always a risk. But again, no risk no gain.

I am also curious to see how Nimbus Hyde park turns out. Customer have good expectations from Hyde too, just like SSH, though SSH is feature/segment wise 1 level above.
              I guess I would more curious about hude than you are, as I have switched from that to helios

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post

btw, I was at SSH this weekend (went there after a few weeks) & looking at progress I think they wont be able to deliver B C towers in next few months as promised. 6-8 months away atleast for those two towers.
                Yes, but the builder is trying hard to avoid paying penalty. For that, it is telling buyers that possession will be given in July. and giving them an option of late possession. those who themselves opt for late delivery due to surroundings not being livable, will not get any penalty. They will keep these flats on the back burner. Now they will have less flays to deal with. In towers B and C, lifts, colouring, painting and fixtures are remaining. They are confident of finishing that in 3 months.
                So, what do you suggest , should we opt for the late possesssion or simply hope that they them-self give me late possession (+ penalty) ??

Cheers,

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
                  So, what do you suggest , should we opt for the late possesssion or simply hope that they them-self give me late possession (+ penalty) ??

Cheers,
                  1. investor: no use asking for late possession. If they finish late, you get penalty. If not, you get better resale price as the buyer can see the ready flat. If want to hold long term, you can put it on rent, although it would be low.

2. End user currently on rent: better to shift asap. so no user asking for late possession. Yes, the surroundings won't be good, club not ready, no shop nearby - but hey, 15k saving per month is too much to ignore for these issues.

3. End user currently in own house: one wont put it on rent for 6 months. if possession is given, the builder may start charging maintenance. also, the newness may peel off by the time you shift. so you can ask for late possession. But if you are sure that builder can't finish it in time anyway, then sit idle and hope for penalty.

Moral: Laziness can be rewarding sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by sids69 View Post
                    sorry 4 the interruption............yes.... NA is not permitting tfr of land to other parties because of payment issues (I somehow don't believe this part) betn NA and 3C

C) launches r not likely to take place in near future because of above issues..... however, power of GANHI JI may ultimately rule the roost.

the above info has been communicated to me verbally........ I have not seen anything in B&W........ so please don't ask 4 proofs ......... take it or leave it.

however, if I were u, with loaded cash, I wouldn't invest because of inherent risks, product availability at cheaper rates in vicinity, and market sentiments

ur choice....... all risks, profits and losses are urs alone

regards and profitable investing

Thanks Sid for the update. it means user like me who has already invested into this project need to wait until everything does not get resolved. On the other side I am not sure, would it be good and possible if we ask for returning money back and put into some another project.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                      Thanks very much Sids. I am unable to understand why Gaur and Sunshine are looting people and telling them to book in DP and they have no sign of clearance even in next few months
                      Hi Akash, as we are landing up in the same boat, what do you suggest or plan.
                      Seems like this project is turning completly like an investment option although i invested it as my first home purchase in NCR? any suggestions or feedback from your side based on update shared by Sid bhai..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X