Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by TheGuru View Post
    why only color, there is hardly anything good about this project
    Yeah, that's why most of your posts are about this project only.

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      I agree, Cocoa looks much better... hope sunshine Management is listening..

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        please send email to them asking for change in door colour.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by Pathan View Post
          Anyone visited Site Helios 1, any update on Helios 2 ?

          Newsletter kab aa reha hai 24 tareekh to ho gayi? SSH walo newsletter to de do

          any update on helios 2..what the tentative date of launch as per your knowledge and experience???

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
            any update on helios 2..what the tentative date of launch as per your knowledge and experience???
            Gaur in 79 looks like to have opened up booking in flexi plan which is a
            good indicator for this area. It's thread says the flexi booking has been opened up for 4800 BSP which looks pretty high.

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Last week went to the Sunshine site.Looking at the overall progress, it will take atleast a year for the entire society to complete. Giving 2 towers for possesion in a 400 flat society does not make any sense and the Sunshine guys also confirmed that possession would be give at one go. They may offer possession to people 2 months in advance who want to get extra work done in their flats. Final external paint colour would be Cream. There would be around 10 flats on the ground floor for sale along with 1000 sq ft as private garden, flat would be 2000 sq ft, cost would be around 1.4 all inclusive.
              Lifts are being installed, but the entry to the lifts seemed to be small, even the vents entry is bigger in comparison which are there in the lobbies. Seems there would be a badminton court in addition to the facilities promised earlier. Work on road was being done by NA towards Sunshine, the current state is really pathetic.
              Kitchen is not fully Modular, they have made more normal cupboards, less of the modualr fittings. Current main door sample is not upto the mark, seems it would be changed and a matt finished might be provided. As per the Sunshine guys, a fully finished flat would be ready by May end to check the fittings and internal work that would be provided at the final time which is an urgent requirement.

              Regards
              Last edited by meteor; May 6 2013, 12:44 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Thanks for the update!

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  does someone know when is the next hearing in high court regarding land issue of sector 79? and what about helios2's clearance about getting land from 3rd party ?

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by kramer View Post
                    does someone know when is the next hearing in high court regarding land issue of sector 79? and what about helios2's clearance about getting land from 3rd party ?
                    Excuse my ignorance, what is the problem in sec79 and how is HC thing related to Helios 2 Launch/Clarance? Few days back i was in Helios office and the Sales person was taking to some other person ( who just walked in when i was seated) about Helios 2 and the Sales person told that guy that they are in the process of working with Authority for MAP approvals and hopefully they would launch in two months. He also Quoted Gaur project and assured him all is well

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Originally posted by noida_guy View Post
                      Excuse my ignorance, what is the problem in sec79 and how is HC thing related to Helios 2 Launch/Clarance? Few days back i was in Helios office and the Sales person was taking to some other person ( who just walked in when i was seated) about Helios 2 and the Sales person told that guy that they are in the process of working with Authority for MAP approvals and hopefully they would launch in two months. He also Quoted Gaur project and assured him all is well
                      in dec 12, I was told the same story of launch in two- three months......... and now w r talking of july/aug

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X