Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    :-) Pravin.. idea is to get the status of construction.. its resumed or not ? because someone mentioned in earlier posts that work was temporarily haulted due to unavailiability of contsruction material like cement etc.

I m not in India, so more curios. (no hard feelings bhai)

Was there one week ago. work was going on. newsletter for Feb should be out in a few days. that might help.
    CommentQuote
  • Feb newsletter

http://www.sunshinehelios.com/mailer/mailerFeb.html

The photographs given in the newsletter do not open after clicking, and give a page not found error.

Solution: use .jpg at the end of the image URL, instead of .JPG
    CommentQuote
  • Ask him to switch to Sunshine helios :-)

here is the feb newsletter Sunshine Helios Updates

Excellent progress !!!

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    you want weekly updates!

a friend of mine has booked in Jaypee Aman more than 1 yr back in Down Payment. He doesn't even have yearly updates!
    CommentQuote
  • Depth of excavation

Guys,

I am really scared with the depth SSH is using for foundation. I have seen excavation of many projects and the depth was twice that of SSH. It just does not seem likely that a 22 story building can be supported by a foundation of this depth.

See the poc of tower E in the latest newsletter.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess one can ask them that how much is the depth of foundation. Normally the foundation digging is more deep due to multi level basement parking.

May be they are digging deeper for pillars after excavating for basement parking. So apparently it looks not deep enough but actually the pillars are going much deeper. I guess people are getting what I mean.
    CommentQuote
  • Speed of construction is slow. It took again a month for 1 slab. Ideally it should be 3 slabs in 2 months. It may be due to unavailibilty of construction material and due to short month (feb 28days) but issue needs to be seriously address if SSH want their construction on time.

As a tranparent model, Sunshine should upload the construction milestones on their website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Speed of construction is slow. It took again a month for 1 slab. Ideally it should be 3 slabs in 2 months. It may be due to unavailibilty of construction material and due to short month (feb 28days) but issue needs to be seriously address if SSH want their construction on time.

As a tranparent model, Sunshine should upload the construction milestones on their website

Let us consider 1 month per floor. SO

22 months for structure
    12 finishing

= 34 motnhs. So we will get possession in Jan 2014. 7 months delay. Not bad Guys!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, I'm also interested to book 1575 in SSH. I've choose between Mahagun Moderne's 1550 sqft or SSH 1575. Can you guys please share at what price you booked. I went to visit SSH site yesterday. I met a sales guy he told me that they are not selling through broker and the price will be 3400 per sqft all inclusive.

Its a bit higher that what I'm getting in Mahagun.

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry for double post :)

Guys, I'm also interested to book 1575 in SSH. I've choose between Mahagun Moderne's 1550 sqft or SSH 1575. Can you guys please share at what price you booked. I went to visit SSH site yesterday. I met a sales guy he told me that they are not selling through broker and the price will be 3400 per sqft all inclusive. :bab (59):

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • If you go through the previous posts..it clearly mentions...negotiate and you would get a deal around 3200. Mahagun would add park facing PLC which in SSH is not there and floor PLC starts from 6th floor ie rs 50 per floor as you go down.. and thats also negotiable if you negotiate hard.

Benefit of SSH: low density, transparent, more builtup area
    Disadvt: no park facing for 1575, no track record as its a new builder

Originally Posted by amitp85
    Guys, I'm also interested to book 1575 in SSH. I've choose between Mahagun Moderne's 1550 sqft or SSH 1575. Can you guys please share at what price you booked. I went to visit SSH site yesterday. I met a sales guy he told me that they are not selling through broker and the price will be 3400 per sqft all inclusive. :bab (59):

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • SSH talks about concrete June 2013 date and even before then they must relook into construction milestones to avoid delay.

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Let us consider 1 month per floor. SO

22 months for structure
    12 finishing

= 34 motnhs. So we will get possession in Jan 2014. 7 months delay. Not bad Guys!!!
    CommentQuote
    SSH talks about concrete June 2013 date and even before then they must relook into construction milestones to avoid delay.

Yes. Even if they delay by one month, they would loose some credibility. But if they do give delay penalty spontaneously, then I don't think buyers will complain much (if delay is reasonable, up to 6 months.)

One imp thing, I think lower floors should be easier to build. Anyone has idea whether it takes longer to build higher floors? If yes, then there might be further delays!

I have not yet seen fly ash/hollow bricks on the site. This means brickwork would not start anytime soon.
    CommentQuote
    If you go through the previous posts..it clearly mentions...negotiate and you would get a deal around 3200. Mahagun would add park facing PLC which in SSH is not there and floor PLC starts from 6th floor ie rs 50 per floor as you go down.. and thats also negotiable if you negotiate hard.

Benefit of SSH: low density, transparent, more builtup area
    Disadvt: no park facing for 1575, no track record as its a new builder

I think he the rate he was quoted at site should be CLP rate. Or was it flexi, Amit?
    CommentQuote
  • just had a call with the sales guy

hes offering these prices:

DP: 3200
    FlexiL 3400
    CLP: 3500

He said they are not giving any Corporate discount. I asked for any other discount then he said we can decide upon that at the time of booking.

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Same price (above) they have on website..... :bab (38):
    CommentQuote