Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Originally posted by Pathan View Post
    Sunshine is not utilizing increased FAR, they are focusing on quality rather than quantity..This is what they told to me in today's discussion. Hence no tower in between and no more floors on top.
    Dil ko khush rakhne ko ghalib ye khayaal achcha hai.....
    well lets hope for the best

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by Pathan View Post
      Sunshine is not utilizing increased FAR, they are focusing on quality rather than quantity..This is what they told to me in today's discussion. Hence no tower in between and no more floors on top.
      got it in writting?
      Thanks

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        if we go with the news, NA is going to sale additional 20% FAR to the builder for funding metro project

        that means builder is force to pay additional money ,

        In the end it is the end user who have to pay either extra money or enjoy additional neighbor

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
          if we go with the news, NA is going to sale additional 20% FAR to the builder for funding metro project

          that means builder is force to pay additional money ,

          In the end it is the end user who have to pay either extra money or enjoy additional neighbor
          What if a builder refuses to buy additional FAR?

          - tapatalk free

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Originally posted by BongSong View Post
            Best way to find answers to all your queries is talk directly to the builder management. This also helps in thrashing out all unnecessary rumours.

            I have lived in Pune for 4 yrs (2001-2005), but many things in RE must have changed now.
            How has hadapsar and hinjewadi shaped up ? Are there residential complexes in hinjewadi now or still a purely IT hub ?
            Never been to hinjewadi. It's mostly IT hub only. Some townships loke blue ridge are coming up.
            Hadapsar is a third rate area. Only theiving due to IT parks.

            - tapatalk free

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Originally posted by cookie View Post
              Builder can use addition FAR by increasing Super area. correct guys?
              Super Area does have limited relation to FAR. FAR is for any builtup area ( flat built up area & common area)and many items are excluded . If builder wants to increase super area, he will anyway do it. Why would he purchase additional FAR for common area?
              This FAR is not free but paid ( White and bribe).

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by aukindian View Post
                Super Area does have limited relation to FAR. FAR is for any builtup area ( flat built up area & common area)and many items are excluded . If builder wants to increase super area, he will anyway do it. Why would he purchase additional FAR for common area?
                This FAR is not free but paid ( White and bribe).
                If that's the case, none of the builder will be able to use increased FAR since all projects are near completion except few ones.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  If that's the case, none of the builder will be able to use increased FAR since all projects are near completion except few ones.
                  How? Builders who can add floors/towers can very well use additional FAR.

                  - tapatalk free

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Period to the controversy guys.... I got the confirmed news.

                    Andley Associates, their architect, (Mr. Rajat,one of my source), has confirmed that they have been asked to reconfigure the project's layout.

                    (Sunshine Helios is a proud "reconfigure" expert! )

                    According to him, most probably, the Tennis Court and half basketball court would be wiped out from the open grounds... and sent to some basement.

                    Also, the greens would be trimmed on the north west side to make more accommodation.... Enjoy!

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      will the upcoming projects of sector 79, the so called sports city sector with lower FAR, come in this increased FAR rule, especially the ones on the far end of sector 79 which would be like 1.5km away from metro line ?

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X