Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I just got my BBA. It states that Sunshine can add floors up to 25th floor and I should not have any objections if they decide to add those 4 additional floors. Have you guys also have the same clause? Have you signed the agreement without any change from the builder as it is going to increase the density and utilization of common facilities. Is builder going to give us any rebate as they will make more money by increasing the density? Person from Sunshine did not tell me the same when they sold the appartment to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kg2401
    I just got my BBA. It states that Sunshine can add floors up to 25th floor and I should not have any objections if they decide to add those 4 additional floors. Have you guys also have the same clause? Have you signed the agreement without any change from the builder as it is going to increase the density and utilization of common facilities. Is builder going to give us any rebate as they will make more money by increasing the density? Person from Sunshine did not tell me the same when they sold the appartment to me.

Hi. While this is a concern, I don't think any builder would write in BBA that he won't add floor in future. Here, at least they are putting a cap at 25. So, this is like andhon me kana raja. But if they actually do, lease rent must be proportionately reduced, as the amount of land remains the same.
    CommentQuote
  • density !

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Hi. While this is a concern, I don't think any builder would write in BBA that he won't add floor in future. Here, at least they are putting a cap at 25. So, this is like andhon me kana raja. But if they actually do, lease rent must be proportionately reduced, as the amount of land remains the same.

But if they do, then this project would be no longer different (i.e. less dense) than others. Would it not be too crowded as the plot is tiny?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    But if they do, then this project would be no longer different (i.e. less dense) than others. Would it not be too crowded as the plot is tiny?

Absolutely right.....USP of the project goes then.....!!!
    CommentQuote

Surely it would. But that would only happen if FAR is increased. currently, the FAR of 2.75 is being fully utilized with G+20 + 2story penthouse.

If FAR is increased by the authority, every project would take benefit of it. So Projects that have 100 flats/acre would have say 120 then; and sunshine who has 72 flat/acre would have 90/acre. So, comparatively it would still be less dense.

Actually, the reason for low density is not that the builder is being generous. It is because the average flat size is higher than others. Unless this changes, density should remain lower.

Same is the case with Lotus 300. Why it has only 30 flats/acre? simply because avg flat size is 4 times the normal.
    CommentQuote
  • low density per master plan

Surely it would. But that would only happen if FAR is increased. currently, the FAR of 2.75 is being fully utilized with G+20 + 2story penthouse.

If FAR is increased by the authority, every project would take benefit of it. So Projects that have 100 flats/acre would have say 120 then; and sunshine who has 72 flat/acre would have 90/acre. So, comparatively it would still be less dense.

Actually, the reason for low density is not that the builder is being generous. It is because the average flat size is higher than others. Unless this changes, density should remain lower.

Same is the case with Lotus 300. Why it has only 30 flats/acre? simply because avg flat size is 4 times the normal.

If I recall correctly, as per the NA master plan, the entire sector 78 is low density (hence my reason to choose 78 over other sectors as I still personally like some other projects/plans in sector 7x over SSH).

Is that all BS then, as they can always keep jacking it up, though it will still be relatively marginally less dense than others ? Will the honesty, ethics etc etc go down the drain one more time?
    CommentQuote
  • Density will be less because the size of Flats are very big, min size being 1500 somthing sq ft.....And no matter how big a house you take normally there are 4-5 memebers only in 1 family...
    So yes number of people living will be less but that doesn't mean that less density means you will get more open or green area. Builder will utilize full FAR and in future if FAR is increased they will add new towers/floors in the project.
    Builders are here to earn money and that too maximum money from a project. Land is shrinking day by day as BEHENJI wants to sell every piece of land before 2012 and these builders have to earn their profit from that small piece of land only. So more floors and towers will be there.
    So, less density means less people but not less cement, brick, mortor or whatever.

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    If I recall correctly, as per the NA master plan, the entire sector 78 is low density (hence my reason to choose 78 over other sectors as I still personally like some other projects/plans in sector 7x over SSH).

Is that all BS then, as they can always keep jacking it up, though it will still be relatively marginally less dense than others ? Will the honesty, ethics etc etc go down the drain one more time?
    CommentQuote

Pls check 2031 master plan.i remember its high density sector..infact whole 7x sectors are high density..
    CommentQuote
  • Rates for revised again for 100/- ....7th floor and above..rates are now 3500 (flexi) on their website and heard that B Tower 1st floor slab is also done.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower B

2nd Floor shuttering in progress....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Helios Pictures 27-03-2011

Pictures 27-03-2011
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Helios Pictures 27-03-2011

Helios Pictures 27-03-2011
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Tower B

Tower B - 2nd Floor shuttering in Progress
    Tower C - 1st Floor Shuttering in progress
    Sample Flat - Almost completed
    All other towers except F - almost ready for basement slab
    Tower F - Excavation completed
    Approach road - No progress (same as before)
    Brick work to be started in next month.

Work is at full pace.....!!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The bricks look interesting!
    CommentQuote
  • Bricks are really interesting..thats y captured them..they are pretty heavy also (looks like again good quality used)

The bricks look interesting!
    CommentQuote