Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Can anyone please take time from Sandeep, and inform the forum?

Originally posted by noida_78_2010 View Post
    MirindaNoida and Pravin and all SSH buyers

I am also agree with you , go for meeting, this sunday is fine with me; let all of us (who are actual buyer in this project) know when and where we could meet on 16 jan (Sunday) and then collectively go with proper preparation.

Bhagwan,

All your calculations is true, I can realize your pain, I will pray, god will help to get your home with per expectation.

-Ag

Comment

some questions / suggestions for the meeting

Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
      Can anyone please take time from Sandeep, and inform the forum?
      - I believe we'll have to be very objective and stay focused when we meet w/ Mr Daw. It is ok to express some concerns reg Antriksh's possible involvement, tainted history, and Yadav et al, but we still don't have any hard evidences (or even signs) of their direct involvement that could cast any doubts in SSH's leadership commitment so far. Just bashing Antriksh/Yadavs won't hold any water and he'll chew you out, in the absence of any clear proof.

- To me, if they could continue to show the progress and deliver on time, that is good enough. I would encourage you all to pin them down to publish the schedule of the tiered deliverables (e.g. 3rd floor slab, 5th floor slab etc), so that we can start holding them accountable more proactively as soon as they start missing them. Though I doubt it, we could also ask them to extend their penalty clause to these tiered delivarbles/milestones (e.g. 3rd floor slab, 5th floor slab etc). Knowing even the tentative schedule for these milestones is important as it will tell us whether or not they are on track, and how much they are lagging if they tend to fall behind.

- I was disappointed by the fact that they were not making the wardrobes and competing the kitchen (chimney and hob). It'll be great if we could negotiate this, although their plan is to "sell" these as upgrades after showing them in the model apt.

Just so folks like myself, who are from outside Delhi/India, could join, I would also suggest we have them set up a bridge. Mr Daw should be comfortable with this, as we do most of the meeting this way in the tech world.

-dr D
      Last edited by owner_in_78; January 14 2011, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Antriksh Bad reputation

Antriksh Bad reputation

Hello All,

I am an aggreived buyers of a flat in Antriksh Greens in Sector 50 Noida. The purpose of writing in this forum is to appraise you of all the wrong doings by Antriksh Engineers Construction Corporation.
        I booked my flat in July 2008 and as per delivery schedule the possession was Sept 2009. Till date I have not received possession yet with no clear cut date yet. Moreover Rakesh Yadav is asking for more money on account of increased carpet area for which he cannot provide any drawings or justification.
        All the amenities mentioned on the glossy sales brochure are no where to be seen so far and on asking Yadav what is the plan, he says "HO JAYEGA" but he cannot share or show any plan. There is huge difference in quality of the sample flat v/s actual flats. On account of buying the flat at Antriksh I have list over 12 lacs. On asking for post dated cheques to compensate for the huge financial burden, rakesh or harender yadav have no answer. yet they drive around in big fancy cars and Daw, promoter of Sunshine Helios buys multiple units in Antriksh Greens..Is it fair for a salaried person?

My advise to you all reading this post:
        read all the posts (do a search for Antriksh or Sunshine Helios) related to Antriksh or Sunshine Helios as they are promoted by the same group of crooks. He has people working on the blog and trying to influence potential buyers, be very careful visit Antriksh greens in sector 50, see the project state after delay of 3 yrs and talk to some residents and hear their first hand difficulty and frustration
        Antriksh is changing names so be very careful before buying or investing

Comment

Sunshine Infrawell

Dear buyers and investors,

Uploading sub lease deed (first few pages) for your help.. if it does
          Attached Files

Comment

next few pages

attached..
            Attached Files

Comment

another set..

another set..
              Attached Files

Comment

you are right. only one issue: They are not asking money for anything that they promised during launch. Some guys have negotiated for cupboards and they would get it free. for others like me, it was not promised. only half modular kitchen (below granite counter) was promised and they have not (yet) asked extra charges for it.

Originally posted by bhagwan
                Dear Mr Ram Kumar,
                Thank you for uploading the sub- lease deeds for Sunshine Helios. The document clearly shows the nefarious links between SSH and Antriksh (The person on the right is Harender Yadav who is the director of Antriksh and also promotes Sunshine). Antriskh is hit by huge delays, cutting corners, bad reputation (read all posts related to Antriksh) and the same shall happen to SSH. Also Vipin Kumar who is the director of Antriksh and also promotes Sunshine.
                Anyone buying or investing in Sunshine Helios will go thru major problems as in Antriksh Greens. I can already see some posts where SSH is now asking for money for upgrades whhich were promised during the launch phase.
                For others see the posts Ram Kumar dt Jan 14 on Sunshine Helios- Sector 78- Noida to understand the links between SSH & Antriksh.

Comment

Is there any blood relation with Rakesh Yadav and Harinder Yadav ?

Comment

Updated share:

Sunshine infratech: 33.34
                    ATS: 33.33
                    Param Diary: 33.00

Where is Mr. Daw in these papers ? and who all are there in Sunshine Infratech ?

Comment

jst going through 99 acres..current rates for antriskh greens
                      Attached Files

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X