Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Guys, I have a query; how do you really define quality of construction. I see lot of us talking about it but honestly are we really in a position to determine it? the RM used may be top class, the plans may be immaculate but the person who is puttin cement to the bricks are the people who are not very picky about quality right. I am not a senior in this forum but wish to know the proper definition of quality. what I see is that if the inspection (WIP) is proper and round the clock, probably the quality can be controlled; or else, is it really and practically possible to vouch for quality?

Comment

Originally posted by novice in RE View Post
      Guys, I have a query; how do you really define quality of construction. I see lot of us talking about it but honestly are we really in a position to determine it? the RM used may be top class, the plans may be immaculate but the person who is puttin cement to the bricks are the people who are not very picky about quality right. I am not a senior in this forum but wish to know the proper definition of quality. what I see is that if the inspection (WIP) is proper and round the clock, probably the quality can be controlled; or else, is it really and practically possible to vouch for quality?
      Well I always had similar doubts about the quality of construction in under construction till I saw WAVE ONE construction in sec 18.
      Digvijay

Comment

Cabinet clears Bill for creating a real estate regulator

The bill aims to protect the interests of home buyers, ensuring fair practices and accountability. http://www.livemint.com/Politics/7qp...regulator.html

also read ... Unitech to reimburse rent to buyer for delay in giving flat - The Times of India

Comment

Originally posted by Parikrama View Post
          Pravin Sir and other members, here is my analysis based on my visit and internet searches:
          Sunshine Helios:
          It’s surprising to me that a lot of people still do not know about this project. However, having said this I guess this is one of the projects that are now making waves led by its one of the best construction quality and almost on time delivery.
          Pros:
          · Low density
          · Quality construction
          · Kind of feel and look of ATS
          · Quality fixtures and fittings
          · Almost on time delivery
          · Not categorically sold by brokers
          Cons:
          · Location (specially the naala which stinks)
          · 1575 sq. ft layout with very small washrooms
          · Not as professional as probably 3Cs (this is my experience in terms of customer care)
          · No historical projects to compare particularly in terms of after delivery finish and maintenance
          Prateek Wisteria:
          Prateek’s quality speaks for itself in Prateek Fedora. Quality construction with after sales maintaince till date is commendable.
          Pros:
          · Quality construction
          · Better layout specially from 3 BHK perspective
          · Good location
          · Better payment plans specially the subvention scheme
          · Full modular kitchen including chimney

Cons:
          · I feel its dense though Prateek projects it as a low density project
          · Mainly sold by brokers (it might be good for some ppl bt I do not have good experiences with middle men)
          · Lot of construction going on in adjoining areas don’t think it will be liveable before end 2014
          Sorry for the long analysis but it purely my POV. Senior and Veteran members please provide your comments. Thanks.
          You are largely correct in your analysis. I would agree that Helios scores over Wisteria in lot of other things but when it comes to layout and space utilization, Prateek scores over and this is one of the most important aspect while considering a buy.
          Why did you not consider Mahagun moderne and what is the price you are getting in Sunshine and Prateek ?

Comment

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
            You are largely correct in your analysis. I would agree that Helios scores over Wisteria in lot of other things but when it comes to layout and space utilization, Prateek scores over and this is one of the most important aspect while considering a buy.
            Why did you not consider Mahagun moderne and what is the price you are getting in Sunshine and Prateek ?
            Thanks propseeker for your POV between SSH and PW. I am not very impressed with Mahagun's earlier projects plus the possesion time in Mahagun is almost end of 2014. Also with FAR increasing I think probability for Mahagun launching ne towers is higher as compared to PW and SSH. Just my POV.

Comment

Thanks propseeker for your POV between SSH and PW. I am not very impressed with Mahagun's earlier projects plus the possesion time in Mahagun is almost end of 2014. Also with FAR increasing I think probability for Mahagun launching ne towers is higher as compared to PW and SSH. Just my POV.
              Just a FYI - SSH also falls under increased FAR, like Mahagun. They may install another tower in their 5 acre plot.

Comment

Pravin Sir and other members, here is my analysis based on my visit and internet searches:
                Sunshine Helios:
                It’s surprising to me that a lot of people still do not know about this project. However, having said this I guess this is one of the projects that are now making waves led by its one of the best construction quality and almost on time delivery.
                Pros:
                · Low density
                · Quality construction
                · Kind of feel and look of ATS
                · Quality fixtures and fittings
                · Not categorically sold by brokers
                Cons:
                · Location (specially the naala which stinks)
                · 1575 sq. ft layout with very small washrooms
                · Not as professional as probably 3Cs (this is my experience in terms of customer care)
                · No historical projects to compare particularly in terms of after delivery finish and maintenance
                Prateek Wisteria:
                Prateek’s quality speaks for itself in Prateek Fedora. Quality construction with after sales maintaince till date is commendable.
                Pros:
                · Quality construction
                · Better layout specially from 3 BHK perspective
                · Good location
                · Better payment plans specially the subvention scheme
                · Full modular kitchen including chimney

Cons:
                · I feel its dense though Prateek projects it as a low density project
                · Mainly sold by brokers (it might be good for some ppl bt I do not have good experiences with middle men)
                · Lot of construction going on in adjoining areas don’t think it will be liveable before end 2014
                Sorry for the long analysis but it purely my POV. Senior and Veteran members please provide your comments. Thanks.
                1. How many total flats in SSH presently ?

2. 3C may employ professional CC employees, but their are many issues in LP and LB too, so not much to talk of there either.

3. Prateek has 3 channel partners. I know they will surround you and try to dominate you if you go to their site ofc. I had similar experience. But its easy to get what you want ----- Just tell them straight you want to deal DIRECTLY with builder. Go and talk straight to PW guys, specially since you want in fresh. If you want their contact and ref, pm me. I had done the same and it helped me to book a good unit in subvention scheme directly from builder.

4. Helios though has few drawbacks (layout, location, approach road etc.), yet is giving premium fittings and fixtures. So if 'premium feel at reasonable cost ' is your priority, then go for it.

5. About delivery time - SSH was scheduled to deliver in Apr '13, looks like possession will happen only after Dec'13. So, almost 1 yr delay. Plus, if additional tower rumour to be believed, then it's anyone's guess. PW scheduled to deliver in Apr '14, so realistically it can be livable only by last qtr of 2014.

5. Regarding nearby construction - SSH is surrounded by antriksh, sikka and assotech, the last 2 projects are super-delayed. In fact the 1st project on that approach road - Mahagun Mezzaria is just staring ! So, that area/road will take atleast 2/3 yrs to be concrete.
                Last edited by BongSong; June 5 2013, 11:35 AM.

Comment

I went to SSH on Monday and talked to Gaurav Verma (marketing executive), and according to him they don't have any plans for launching new tower in SSH.He said " itne mehnat se hum logon ne market main apne image banaye hai, naya tower khada kar ke hum bane hui image ko kharaab nahi karenge".

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
                  Just a FYI - SSH also falls under increased FAR, like Mahagun. They may install another tower in their 5 acre plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanjaykhanna View Post
                    I went to SSH on Monday and talked to Gaurav Verma (marketing executive), and according to him they don't have any plans for launching new tower in SSH.He said " itne mehnat se hum logon ne market main apne image banaye hai, naya tower khada kar ke hum bane hui image ko kharaab nahi karenge".
                    Kudos to SSH if they really mean and follow this. Hard to come by such ethics in RE, atleast in NCR !

Comment

Yes, Its true that no plans for launching new tower.

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
                      Kudos to SSH if they really mean and follow this. Hard to come by such ethics in RE, atleast in NCR !

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X