Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

[QUOTE=BongSong;866925]Just a FYI - SSH also falls under increased FAR, like Mahagun. They may install another tower in their 5 acre plot.[/

* all this talk of increased ffr is creating unnecessary rumour mongering especially for projects like ssh which r nearing completion........

firstly if I remember there is a written clause in the bba that the builder will not launch any more towers.

secondly where is space left in the project to launch an additional tower.

thirdly, even if they launch an additional tower they will have to forego lots of parking space which has already been sold out and payment taken

fourthly, what about the delay in possession and penalty to 540 potential owners........ u wud have probably read the recent judgment against unitech.... so don't just say that the builder wont pay

* this increase ffr will impact only projects which are in the initial stgs of launch or planning and not the ones which are nearing completion. no builder leaves any unconstructed area in the planning stage itself and good builders like purvanchal and ats who do leave lots of space will not raise any additional towers due to the adverse impact on their brand value

regards

Comment

I second sids. Sunshine's management has categorically denied any plans to put in additional tower.

The relative chances of usage of additional FAR in MM or PW are comparatively higher because of two reasons:

1. Their super structures are not 100% ready yet

2. These projects are still more than a year away from delivery

3. The plot sizes are bigger in comparison to Helios'. So the scope of identifying a piece of land to erect structure on is comparatively higher in PW and MM.

I think the % risk is in the following order: MM > PW > SSH.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
        I second sids. Sunshine's management has categorically denied any plans to put in additional tower.

The relative chances of usage of additional FAR in MM or PW are comparatively higher because of two reasons:

3. The plot sizes are bigger in comparison to Helios'. So the scope of identifying a piece of land to erect structure on is comparatively higher in PW and MM.

The sequence is ok but pw is not near the metro line, so can be excluded. However it is not clear till now, that builder is forced to buy the extra FAR?? or it is as per his choice

Comment

where do u think they r going to install the crane for constructing the new tower, if any,......... on the road?

there r many other technical difficulties apart from the recent ban on using ground water......... thats why their commercial project is held up

regards

Comment

SSH is safe. Three cheers for SSH. . Bakee projects gaye ....

Comment

Originally posted by deepdhingra View Post
              The sequence is ok but pw is not near the metro line, so can be excluded. However it is not clear till now, that builder is forced to buy the extra FAR?? or it is as per his choice
              You are right Deep. Thats a big question mark.

A piece of news: Sunshine has finalized the designer/architect for landscaping.

Comment

Thanks cassini, Do you know who is the designer/architect..?

You are right Deep. Thats a big question mark.

A piece of news: Sunshine has finalized the designer/architect for landscaping.

Comment

New Plan ? Just seen on website

Welcome to Sunshine Helios : Completely Reconfigurable Apartment ::

New Plan ? Just seen on website
                  Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful.
                    Puts the new tower theory to rest. (i think they uploaded this in last 2 days only)

Tennis court can be seen clearly now.
                    All of this is same as in their marketing video by btw (including the swimming pool shape)
                    They have saved lot of space by not making a separate club building but adjusting them in the Tower's ground floors and basements around swimming pool.

So far , so good !

Cheers,
                    Originally posted by Akash1 View Post

Comment

Looks very good.

Does anybody know position of badminton and squash court. I believe they are in the basement below lawn tennis court. But since the height of badminton and squash court is more than 15 feet have they taken care of that?

Is it 100% sure that the badminton and squash court would be built?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X