Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by searchadobe View Post
    Latest pic . i took while passing through the sai temple road
    I will tell you what - If they end up making ATS V kind of club in this society - it is all set to beat 80-90% projects of sector 7X.

regards
    sbajaj

Comment

Originally posted by sbajaj View Post
      I will tell you what - If they end up making ATS V kind of club in this society - it is all set to beat 80-90% projects of sector 7X.

regards
      sbajaj
      Never been to ATS V, but I suppose it's club is not about quantity, but quality and size?

And, who are going to be the remaining 10-20% projects?

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Never been to ATS V, but I suppose it's club is not about quantity, but quality and size?

And, who are going to be the remaining 10-20% projects?

-- Do google search about ATS V club n see the pics or visit ATS website
        -- Mahagun has couple of luxurious projects - mezzeria / marvella

PS - And, who are going to be the remaining 10-20% projects? I can read your mind dude... i know what it's already thinking :-)))))

regards
        sbajaj

Comment

-- Mahagun has couple of luxurious projects - mezzeria / marvella

PS - And, who are going to be the remaining 10-20% projects? I can read your mind dude... i know what it's already thinking :-)))))

regards
          sbajaj
          Luxury projects are a different category. North Eye hai na!

Nah, I don't believe you know what I am thinking. I wanted to check your knowledge of 7x

Comment

regards
            sbajaj
            Dekh liya. 3k psf me jaan le lo bachche ki!

Comment

Luxury projects are a different category. North Eye hai na!

Nah, I don't believe you know what I am thinking. I wanted to check your knowledge of 7x

shabaash mere sher .....shabaash :-D

meri knowledge testing chodo yeh batao UPSC exams - kya hua ?

regards
              sbajaj

Comment

Dekh liya. 3k psf me jaan le lo bachche ki!

This is what it takes to beat competetion - cost is builder concern. if they think it has long term advantage on other projects - they will "INVEST" that extra moolah.

regards
                sbajaj

Comment

Originally posted by myhome365 View Post
                  Heard that SS has got all approvals for sector 79 project....they might be launching in before end of this month.
                  I visited the site today and there looks like a lot of activity in whole sector.
                  There were signboards of GAUR and Mahagun. The baricadding was done for Gaur area, Mahagun Area and Sunshine plot also. I also noticed some cranes in GAUR plot which were already on work.

I visited their office and came to know that all approvals are in place now and now they are busy in getting the agreements ready. They said that BBA for people who booked in pre launch will be ready sometime next week.

I just now hope that 3C also start the work for sports city as soon as possible. Because that is going to be USP for this sector.

Cheers ..

Comment

as cassini quoted in mahagun prelaunch sec 79 thread:
                    I have seen Sunshine's Sector-79 approval papers from my eyes. The approved FAR from NA for that project is 2.25 + 5% i.e. 2.36. I don't know about Gaur. But I don't see a reason why FAR would be different for Gaur and Sunshine in the same sector.

2 queries are there
                    1st query is that why this 5% increase FAR for helios2 which is far away from proposed metro line
                    2nd one is.. about that increased FAR proposal in projects near metro line .. is the FAR increased 5% or 0.5 ? 5% is too negligible to be even worried of.
                    but why helios2's FAR is shown as 2.25+5% or is it like the projects a little farther from metro would increase FAR by 5% .
                    for helios2, 5% increase will mean approx 10 more flats for builder .. they have 8 floors on each level.. 4 in each tower .. so just one floor is going to be added i.e 28 instead of 27

Comment

The extra 5% FAR has nothing to do with Metro. If the project meets certain criterion for green building then 5% extra FAR is allowed. 3C's LB and LP have FAR of 2.75+5%. Even for helios I think the FAR is 2.75+5%

The fact that in Noida the balconies of upto 5 feet are not counted in the FAR calculation makes the effective FAR much more.

Such high FAR is one of the reasons why Noida's real estate is cheaper than gurgaon.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X