Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by Deepak_singh View Post

I just now hope that 3C also start the work for sports city as soon as possible. Because that is going to be USP for this sector.

Cheers ..
    This may never happen.. who knows 3C might sell the complete FSI to other builders like it has been doing for last 1-1.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
      This may never happen.. who knows 3C might sell the complete FSI to other builders like it has been doing for last 1-1.5 years.
      Not much FSI is left with with 3C now. Some of it may be used for launching so called select villas or golf side apartments and rest of it would be for sports fecility per commitment with Noida authority in land agreement.

Currently 3C is taking ride on cash obtained by selling FSI to other builders.
      But sooner or later it has to develop the sports fecilities. Let's c when the time come ..

Comment

Only single policy by 3C , give to buyers 500 SQFT and charge for 1000 SQFT. aur sports city mein toe 3C aag laga degaa .... who knows the overloading

Comment

Rainy season is about to come, so count another 2 months delay in possession. Penalty starting from next month. Mind IT.

Comment

for some other reasons, I went Noida , passing near by so thought of clicking here are few...

Mahagun and Gaur 79 barcading done, hoardings can be seen now
            SSS barcading is in progress, Civitech is also coming with 79 project
            All plots are square in shape, looks like planning is good this time, no farmer issue till now.
            official name is Sunshine Solaris

SSH Kitchen - looks good
            Some patch testing for 2nd color is in progress..rest in pics :-)
            Attached Files

Comment

For last 6 months or so, whenever I visit the site or look at the pics I always get a feeling that it would take at-least 1 more year..... I guess once the internal landscaping starts taking shape only then we would get a feeling that possession is not that far away.

I think Sunshine has faltered in planning due to inexperience. They should have started non-tower area work at the very beginning of 2012.. It just takes too much time.

At the very least they should have had accepted 6 months back that the possession will not be possible within 2013.

Comment

Friends,

Could any one of you tell me the resale rate in SSH ???

Fatichar Bro ????

Comment

Originally posted by commener View Post
                  Friends,

Could any one of you tell me the resale rate in SSH ???

Fatichar Bro ????
                  No first hand idea. Read about 5300 bsp on justprop
                  People wrote 5500 here.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!
                  Last edited by fatichar; June 16 2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

I am aware of 1st floor deal at 5800 AI. Price includes two car parking. Only the service tax is not included. Assuming 200 Rs for PLC and 150 for car parking, BSP should work out to be ~5400 or so.
                    Last edited by chints12us; June 16 2013, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
                      I am aware of 1st floor deal at 5800 AI. Price includes two car parking. Only the service tax is not included. Assuming 200 Rs for PLC and 150 for car parking, BSP should work out to be ~5400 or so.
                      From this, the rates mentioned on justprop look reliable. If they are to be believed, Helios is one of the costliest projects in the MIG segment in Noida, and on top in 7x.

- Wrote using Tapatalk free!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X