Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • next installment

Did you guys get an installment payment notice (flexi plan)?
    CommentQuote
  • Just came to know that floor to ceiling net height is coming 10' 3'' (Thats really nice) earlier it was 9' 9''.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mrindianoida
    Just came to know that floor to ceiling net height is coming 10' 3'' (Thats really nice) earlier it was 9' 9''.

How / where did yo measure it?

If it based on the raw structure then it might come down after the finishing (e.g. plaster/POP on the ceiling and floor tiles etc)
    CommentQuote
  • I got the demand letter few days back..is the flexi plan approved by LIC , SBI , PNB ?
    CommentQuote
  • I did not measure it :-D, as I said 'came to know' from SSH guys..that clear / net / ready height would be 10'3'' which was 9'9'' initially.

But not sure what we get in end.

Originally Posted by owner_in_78
    How / where did yo measure it?

If it based on the raw structure then it might come down after the finishing (e.g. plaster/POP on the ceiling and floor tiles etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    I got the demand letter few days back..is the flexi plan approved by LIC , SBI , PNB ?

LIC , SBI , PNB?

AFAIK, LIC has approved CLP. The other two have not approved anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats !!!

Congrats all the buyers, friends and staff of SSH for terrific Victory of The World Cup 2011..

Cheers !!!
    CommentQuote
  • you can Join SSH at facebook also..Just saw today.

Sunshine Helios | Facebook
    CommentQuote
  • Sunshine Helios Updates

March Newsletter is available on site..just seen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bhagwan
    I was off for sometime..watching the progress from the sideline..to my horror and other people looking to buy into Antriksh be very careful. Note the following points
    - They are using old refurbished equipment, just painted over..for example the water softening plant..not operational since last 3 months
    - lifts are cheap..have begun to fall apart, intalled only couple of months back..
    - only 20 nos labour trying to finish the site
    - cracks appearing in the building
    - severe problem of seepage
    - company is facing severe cash crunch that is why they are cutting corners
    - Harender yadav is trying to throw his political weight!!
    project is 4 years delayedand no end in sight
    Be careful..do not invest in any Antriksh & Sunshine Helios projects! there is a nexus between jyotrimoy daw, rakesh yadav, harinder yadav & vipin kumar

Here he comes, again!

You are really an Anna Hazare of Noida RE. But stupid buyers won't listen, just like cunning politicians. So I request you to start a fast unto possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Sunshine Helios Updates

March Newsletter is available on site..just seen

Yes, I also saw. But guys, They are taking 1 month for each floor for tower B. Tower C seems to be even slower.

Action, Guys?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, They are taking 1 floor per month any tower, so probably they would take 22 more months at least for slab work because 2 towers are in early stages only,and then finishing, lift work, landscaping etc
    which would take much more time and probably elections result also can affect all of the projects for some period, so SSH would not be an exception.

From the time they launch, its fantastic to see such progress however The speed is really slow for target completion date, as discussed earlier, probably we need to take the milestones from SSH staff.
    SSH staff is very reluctant and lazy regarding giving all such kind of information, I asked them to give this information 2 months back but they have not given me yet.

If SSH has to really "set the benchmarks" "and deliver ON TIME" as they mentioned on their website in capital letters they should practically address the speed issues.

SSH staff is planning to have meeting with LIC for flexi approval from last 2 months, but they haven't done it, not sure the reason though and I think we all should for sure forget about SBI and PNB approvals.

SSH staff and management, please wake up and do something different !!! Its your first project, your have to set the benchmark

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Yes, I also saw. But guys, They are taking 1 month for each floor for tower B. Tower C seems to be even slower.

Action, Guys?
    CommentQuote
  • deliverables / milestones

Originally Posted by Akash1
    Yes, They are taking 1 floor per month any tower, so probably they would take 22 more months at least for slab work because 2 towers are in early stages only,and then finishing, lift work, landscaping etc
    which would take much more time and probably elections result also can affect all of the projects for some period, so SSH would not be an exception.

From the time they launch, its fantastic to see such progress however The speed is really slow for target completion date, as discussed earlier, probably we need to take the milestones from SSH staff.
    SSH staff is very reluctant and lazy regarding giving all such kind of information, I asked them to give this information 2 months back but they have not given me yet.

SSH staff and management, please wake up and do something different !!! Its your first project, your have to set the benchmark

Yes, we need to keep asking for some commitments reg the milestones otherwise this argument will remain subjective as to how are they doing. At the moment, we can't say for sure that they are running behind though we all "feel" so.

I suggest we keep asking/demanding for that information. The way I see it, this should also help with with their project management/planning efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Here he comes, again!

You are really an Anna Hazare of Noida RE. But stupid buyers won't listen, just like cunning politicians. So I request you to start a fast unto possession.

But Pravin I would admit that it was getting boring w/o him :)
    CommentQuote
  • 3cs coming up with 180 acre residential project with sports city...in sector 78-79
    CommentQuote