Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by UltimateGuy View Post
    i. heard that director in SSH who is from mentor is now losing control on SSH group and it is more driven by the other directors who r very money minded.
    If that is the case why would they:

1. Use hettich fittings in modular kitchen?

2. Build lawn tennis court even though it was not even mentioned in any marketing material?

3. Install lifts which are significantly expensive than usual Kone/Otis etc?

4. Utlilize ground floors of the towers to build club, gym, party hall etc whereas they could have easily monetized the ground floor PLC.

Comment

and most important they would have plans for erecting 1 more tower in between -
      Originally posted by cassini View Post
      If that is the case why would they:

1. Use hettich fittings in modular kitchen?

2. Build lawn tennis court even though it was not even mentioned in any marketing material?

3. Install lifts which are significantly expensive than usual Kone/Otis etc?

4. Utlilize ground floors of the towers to build club, gym, party hall etc whereas they could have easily monetized the ground floor PLC.

Comment

What is the current resale price in SSH ?

Comment

Originally posted by spacesearch View Post
          What is the current resale price in SSH ?
          To the best of my knowledge: 5400-5800 AI + Service Tax

Comment

Originally posted by cassini View Post
            To the best of my knowledge: 5400-5800 AI + Service Tax
            5400 main to mujhe direct SS waley derahe hain after discount , you might have wrong info or trying to create hype...

Comment

5400 main to mujhe direct SS waley derahe hain after discount , you might have wrong info or trying to create hype...
              He has quoted a deal known to him 5800 for 1st floor. He is definitely trying to create hype as this pricing is simply absurd.

Comment

Which size, tower, floor is offered at 5400? Would be helpful to arrive at fair prices for other flats.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Not sure what SS offered you, but as far as i know, the deal was 5800 for 1st floor.

It included least rent and 2 covered parking + IFMS. Besides it was on 1st floor(floor plc is like 200 or so) . If you work it backwards, it will atleast be 350-400 lower for higher floors with 1 parking. It is neither a hype or incorrect info.

Comment

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
                    He has quoted a deal known to him 5800 for 1st floor. He is definitely trying to create hype as this pricing is simply absurd.
                    The problem with this forum is that there are unnecessary personal attacks. Mr or Miss Delhiite, there are far better ways to express disagreement.

Didn't I write: "To the best of my knowledge". I am aware of a few transactions in last 5-6 weeks. None of them happened at less than 5400 /sqft. Rs 5800 /sqft transaction was reported on this thread itself.

Comment

Originally posted by delhiite View Post
                      Before stooping to personal attacks, may be you could have thought a little, that

1. Topmost floors are avoided by people in NCR. May be the options offered by the builder at 5400 are such ones.

2. 1575 size flats in Tower E are facing a tower of Assotech at very close distance. May be these are the units offered at low rates?

Would you pay 5400 for a flat starting a 20 story tower in face, or 5800 for a lower floor park facing one?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X