Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Possession has become due in SSH, but no intimation on possession status by SSH. Atleast everyone should have been informed what is going to be the state going forward and when can we expect possession if it is not on time. Kudos to the customer Service of SSH.

Comment

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
      Possession has become due in SSH, but no intimation on possession status by SSH. Atleast everyone should have been informed what is going to be the state going forward and when can we expect possession if it is not on time. Kudos to the customer Service of SSH.
      Yeah. The last met them (march), they were adamant on July possession

- tapatalk free

Comment

In the last newsletter they had mentioned that the offer of interim possession shall be sent in Sept 2013.

Comment

yes they mentioned in news letter regarding interim possession in sep 13
          Originally posted by cassini View Post
          In the last newsletter they had mentioned that the offer of interim possession shall be sent in Sept 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
            yes they mentioned in news letter regarding interim possession in sep 13
            Do they send demand note to you through newsletter too ? I think there needs to be formal communication to each one personally because not everyone would be reading every newsletter and some clarity on penalty as well.
            Last edited by propseeker; June 29 2013, 07:07 PM. Reason: incomplete

Comment

I agree to some extent but Demand notes are confidential and different for everyone this message is common to evryone.
              Originally posted by propseeker View Post
              Do they send demand note to you through newsletter too ? I think there needs to be formal communication to each one personally because not everyone would be reading every newsletter and some clarity on penalty as well.

Comment

Newsletter ???

newsletter kaha gya ????

Comment

newsletter bhejo ya mat bhejo ..... month end mein Penalty ka cheque jaroor bhej denaa ....

Comment

Yahan par bhi 3C ki tarah penalty demand karna zaruri to nahi hai na?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Hi All,

I am interested in buying a 3BDR flat in Helios, anybody interested in selling off their flat,please let me know or pm me. I would be interested in either Tower B or C.

Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X