Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by JatinS01 View Post
    The bridge from the main road to sector 78/79 looks completely ready now.. This is probably going to bring in good news for the residents in this upcoming societies..
    I had seen another bridge too from main road, I don't know the sector number but there were no roads.
    any Idea how that would be connected?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sinundoer View Post
      yes, thats the way it is. visited the site today. A good feel.
      What do you mean? The colour we see in the pic is final?

- tapatalk free

Comment

They were telling that there will be one more coat of paint (same color as we see here). The side walls have not been painted with texture paint as yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sinundoer View Post
          They were telling that there will be one more coat of paint (same color as we see here). The side walls have not been painted with texture paint as yet.
          Hmm. So my eyes are really good then

How do you find the paint quality? Does it look durable, like ATS projects? Or One-rain-away from disaster, like Supertech projects (except 32 pavilion)?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Color is pleasing to the eyes. Since its a lighter shade, may appear a little dirty with time though.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

How do you find the paint quality? Does it look durable, like ATS projects? Or One-rain-away from disaster, like Supertech projects (except 32 pavilion)?

- tapatalk free
              The quality of the paint looks good.. waise only time will confirm.

Comment

- tapatalk free
                So its not really about paint quality - there are 2-3 prominent paint/exterior emusion makers that these builders buy off. 90% they are all fine.

The durability that you talk off - depends on the quality of plastering underneath (right ratio of cement/sand) - and no leaks are left (waterproofing compounds are correctly applied). All plumbing work is done well, with no leaks or external pipes, and all drainage/slope etc is better so no water stands or drains wrongly.

Then for ACs and balconies have ledges and drains been provided or its just a free for all

From a paint standpoint - it depends wether proper basecoat has been applied and the number of coats of main paints.

Even from a type of finish it will depend if a lighter or darker emulsion is used, do you have any stone or brick or tile or a pre fab jali etc as a combination for the exterior finish.

A combination of all this is what really dictates how the building really looks solid and well finished or it gives the 'peel off', pasty, unfinished look

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Thanks Dinesh for the light. Your new profession is really interesting

- tapatalk free

Comment

Newsletter aaya kya ??

Thanks Dinesh for the light. Your new profession is really interesting

- tapatalk free

Comment

Pathan ji,

Aa gaya to aapko bhi email mil jayega... We r not special

- tapatalk free

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X