Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • just to share info

Prateek Stylome...launched in sector43

BSP - 4200 psf and other charges and car parking ... plot area is 7.5 acres with 545 flats ...flat size starting from 1845 sq.ft ...

looks like density same as SSH - Prateek location perhaps have bit advantage (not sure) but SSH Price are still less and construction status is much ahead.
    CommentQuote
  • SSH bought land near by sector 143 ?

Is this true ?
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate in resale and fresh booking??

1. Any idea of the current rate all inclusive going on in SSH Flexi or CLP in both resale and fresh booking? SSH is increasing the rates like a hell. Does SSH getting any buyers or its on papers only?

2. Also, existing buyers, can you please let me know how much payment has been given to builder till date.

3. Any nationalised bank providing the loan for SSH?

3. Also, 3c upcoming project in the same sector is attracting more buyers rather than the existing projects like Sunshine, Amarpali, Sikka, Antriksh in sector 7x. Can this slowdown the rates going on for these projects?
    CommentQuote
  • 3) It may lower down prices....

but, what I have learnt from this forum so far...builders like unitech and DLF becomes a trend setter and dictates the rates of surrounding projects as well....3c with good reputation may play the likewise role in 78...time will tell..but senior members would be able to comment more on this.
    CommentQuote
  • As per my info..

1) 270-280 units are sold out of 400 units, may be thats why rates are increased now.
    2) 3cs cannot do much now, and its difficult to attract more buyers now reason being :

a) its a 180 acre project - will take atleast 5-6 years to complete
    b) contsruction of all projects is already started and 3cs has not even officialy launhced yet
    c) already hiked rates of 3cs
    d) 3cs has too many projects in hand.

moreover SSH construction speed and quality is satisfactory and builder is transparent...

Disclaimer: I have purchased a unit in SSH.
    CommentQuote
  • Still have few doubts..

1. Anybody got an approval for loan from SBI or other nationalised bank?

2. People who have purchased the unit in SSH, please tell me how much payment is given to builder till date... Is it 40% or less?
    CommentQuote
  • Update

Tower B: 3rd floor slab in progress.
    Tower C: 2nd floor slab in progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Tower B: 3rd floor slab in progress.
    Tower C: 2nd floor slab in progress.

Pravin sir...Hyde Park bechne ke baad ab kaunsa liya hai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Pravin sir...Hyde Park bechne ke baad ab kaunsa liya hai?

This one. Actually bought this before Hyde was sold :)

Happy till now.
    CommentQuote
    This one. Actually bought this before Hyde was sold :)

Happy till now.

So...some time before you were travelling in two boats...?

In the current scenario, Noida is not the place to have two under construction boats...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    So...some time before you were travelling in two boats...?

In the current scenario, Noida is not the place to have two under construction boats...

ya, very much aware of this. dont even have funds to pay bhada of two boats! Hence offloaded one! BTW, till I sold Hyde, only 50k was at stake in SSH. Made balance 10% only after selling hyde. in the process, saved myself from rate hike at SSH.
    CommentQuote
    ya, very much aware of this. dont even have funds to pay bhada of two boats! Hence offloaded one! BTW, till I sold Hyde, only 50k was at stake in SSH. Made balance 10% only after selling hyde. in the process, saved myself from rate hike at SSH.

what is the psft cost & total cost? What is the flat area?
    CommentQuote
  • 3040 psf in CLP (incl IFMS) + service tax. area 1575. total cost 47L.
    CommentQuote
    3040 psf in CLP (incl IFMS) + service tax. area 1575. total cost 47L.

what is the current construction status? When they are expecting to deliver the project?
    CommentQuote
  • dear pravin

when did u book ur flat in sunshine?

regards
    CommentQuote