Last updated: February 15 2019
4780 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

HAI GUYS,
    we guys keep talking about penalty.
    i feel all the builders are in tight situation and this money is very difficult to get.one should get their flat first and that should be the priority and that is what you dreamt for.once the structure is complete and every one has got their apartments ,thanyou should stake claim for your penalty.
    OTHERWISE AAPKO SHAYAD PENALTY MIL JAYE LEKIN BAAKI LOGON KO GHAR BHI NASEEB NAHIN HOYENGE AND THE COMPLEX WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE SHAPE.THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ,RSET I ALSO BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY.

Comment

Bahadur ji,

How will asking for penalty prevent delivery of flats? Isn't builder making any profit from which it can pay the penalty?

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by raibahadur View Post
        HAI GUYS,
        we guys keep talking about penalty.
        i feel all the builders are in tight situation and this money is very difficult to get.one should get their flat first and that should be the priority and that is what you dreamt for.once the structure is complete and every one has got their apartments ,thanyou should stake claim for your penalty.
        OTHERWISE AAPKO SHAYAD PENALTY MIL JAYE LEKIN BAAKI LOGON KO GHAR BHI NASEEB NAHIN HOYENGE AND THE COMPLEX WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TAKE SHAPE.THIS IS WHAT I FEEL ,RSET I ALSO BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY.
        You feel builders are in tight situation. what about buyers? Paying Rent and EMI .... are they not in the tight position ?

Penalty toe denee paregee ... chaheey flat possession jitnaa margee delay ho ... ( This icon is trademark , chahee jo bhi ho )

Comment

I think, sunshine is not buyers friendly... somehow they are overconfident.

They disabled the price rate and now didn't communicate anything on Penalty. This is Over confidence. Jameen par aaney mai time lagegaa ...

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            How can rent be claimed? Is there any such law?

- tapatalk free
            Recently I heard about a similar case in which Buyer claim for delay penalty and RENT paid during delay period. Finally court asked the builder to pay rent as well. This is case of Rent Reimbursement due to delay in possession.

Comment

Interesting! But I think that might be a case of substantial delay, like 3 years.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                Interesting! But I think that might be a case of substantial delay, like 3 years.

- tapatalk free
                Delay is delay, whether its 6 months, 1 year or 3 years. Logically if delay is above the limit that is whatever mentioned in the BBA. Builder should pay both.

But, unfortunately there is no clause in the BBA regarding paying rent, so directly can't be claimed , should be possible through consumer court only.

Comment

If asked to pay both, Builder may argue that if rent is paid, why additional penalty should be paid? Buyer in fact would save money due to delayed payment of last installment and registry charges

- tapatalk free

Comment

Sir , circle rates are increasing after every 3-4 months in Noida. So, for end user point of view the early you do registry , the better it is. So, this bought up another thing. Should not builder pay for the difference in the registry charges also in case of delay.?

Comment

Yes, good point.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X