Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
    What makes you think so??? It is one of the clauses in BBA and should be adhered to by builder....
    Yes you are correct. Unfortunately, in most cases, the delay by the builder is followed by an increase in the super area by the builder. The penalties for the delay are set off by the amount payable for the increase in super area. Current examples are the increase in super area announced for certain projects. So for buyers it may not be prudent to take into account the possible penalties receivable from the builder in their finances. If you get it consider it as a bonus. While one could go to consumer courts to fight it, most people may not want to get into this hassle( lawyers fees, time spent etc.). The best case in consumer court is the recovery of the penalties as per the BBA, recovery of rent paid or fines for delay in registration would be only in very exceptional circumstances. This is not meant to discourage people; this is the reality in my view

Comment

Originally posted by Villager View Post
      Yes you are correct. Unfortunately, in most cases, the delay by the builder is followed by an increase in the super area by the builder. The penalties for the delay are set off by the amount payable for the increase in super area. Current examples are the increase in super area announced for certain projects. So for buyers it may not be prudent to take into account the possible penalties receivable from the builder in their finances. If you get it consider it as a bonus. While one could go to consumer courts to fight it, most people may not want to get into this hassle( lawyers fees, time spent etc.). The best case in consumer court is the recovery of the penalties as per the BBA, recovery of rent paid or fines for delay in registration would be only in very exceptional circumstances. This is not meant to discourage people; this is the reality in my view
      Lot of people invested in Sunshine because they marketed themselves as different from others. If that is the case they should not come up with excuses such as increase in super area to avoid penalty. It will tarnish the image of an upcoming builder. If there are examples of builders who have not paid penalty there are others too who have paid in recent past. 3C has recently paid penalty to its buyers for the delay, Mahagun too paid for its Maple project...

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
        I think, sunshine is not buyers friendly... somehow they are overconfident.

They disabled the price rate and now didn't communicate anything on Penalty. This is Over confidence. Jameen par aaney mai time lagegaa ...

I agree, let us collectively decide a time and meet the builder regarding penalty and a confirmed date of possession.

Comment

Originally posted by propseeker View Post
          I agree, let us collectively decide a time and meet the builder regarding penalty and a confirmed date of possession.
          Yes, I am available Mon-Fri/ after 3 PM any day. Just communicate the day/time after getting confirmations from others.

Comment

News Letter Aayegaa ya April - May wala Last news letter tha

Comment

There should be penalty for delay in publishing newsletter as well

- tapatalk free

Comment

Off Topic

Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?

Comment

[QUOTE=enduserbhat;927867]What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?[/QUOTE

in the range of 5100-5400 all inclusive

I have been offered a unit of 2850 ft (4 bhk ) size at 5100 all inclus . The unit is facing park and in tower A on middle floor - around 14-16 floor. I have few questions , will appreciate if someone can help me understand -

I. What is the provision for AC (Window or SPlit). In case of split, are they providing with internal piping by default or that is not there.

II. Wooden cupboards. Is it being provided?

III. Is wooden flooring only for Master bedroom or in all rooms> Brochure says its only in master bedroom

IV. Will they provide delay penalty?

V. How is this as an investment if I plan not to shift there. What is a genuine price that I can expect the project will fetch on possession?

VI. Most importantly, what is the expected date of possession.

VII. Are there any other add ons apart from the one mentioned in the brochure.

Viii. What are the transfer charges as of now at Sunshine Helios?

Ix. How much will be the registry charge on possession?

X. Large balconies as it seems - actual carpet area is around 68% exclud balconies. Is it ok as per the industry standards or is it high.

XI. Some interior pictures if someone can post.

Xii. Are there deals available at even lesser price or is it the best i have got.

XIII. Electircal fan fittings etc are these being provided? False ceiling ?

XIV. The road leading to the project seems narrow - is it a negative or acceptable?

Thanks -

Comment

In Blue....

In Blue....
                      [QUOTE=czar2012;927915]
                      Originally posted by enduserbhat View Post
                      What would be the current rates of SSH in resale?[/QUOTE

in the range of 5100-5400 all inclusive

I have been offered a unit of 2850 ft (4 bhk ) size at 5100 all inclus . The unit is facing park and in tower A on middle floor - around 14-16 floor. I have few questions , will appreciate if someone can help me understand -

I. What is the provision for AC (Window or SPlit). In case of split, are they providing with internal piping by default or that is not there. Split, there is no internal piping but Split AC window pipe hole is there which opens in balcony so I don't think pipe would be visible in rooms

II. Wooden cupboards. Is it being provided? In Kitchen Yes, in Bed Rooms - No

III. Is wooden flooring only for Master bedroom or in all rooms> Brochure says its only in master bedroom - Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All - now in your floor you can go and see the actual condition.

IV. Will they provide delay penalty? - I doubt.. but you discuss before getting into deal.

V. How is this as an investment if I plan not to shift there. What is a genuine price that I can expect the project will fetch on possession? if you buy AI 5100/- I think you can sell AI at 5800/- - 6000 approx.

VI. Most importantly, what is the expected date of possession. - Complete Possession March 14, tentative October 13

VII. Are there any other add ons apart from the one mentioned in the brochure. - Yes Tennis Court, Free of cost choice for wooden flooring in all bedrooms, Sanitary fittings "Grohe" , Kitchen Fittings "Hettich"

Viii. What are the transfer charges as of now at Sunshine Helios? -25/- psf - that too you can negotiate on deal for first transfer free

Ix. How much will be the registry charge on possession? approx 8% of total amount.

X. Large balconies as it seems - actual carpet area is around 68% exclud balconies. Is it ok as per the industry standards or is it high. - This is industry standard because if you see actual carpet area without balcony it is approx same but big balcony gives you a good feel and usage but depends upon individual decision and thought

XI. Some interior pictures if someone can post.- Allready posted - refer thread.

Xii. Are there deals available at even lesser price or is it the best i have got. - I think its an excellent deal.

XIII. Electircal fan fittings etc are these being provided? False ceiling ? - No

XIV. The road leading to the project seems narrow - is it a negative or acceptable? - Negative but acceptable :-)

Thanks -
                      Last edited by Pathan; July 31 2013, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X