4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

[QUOTE=Pathan;928093]In Blue....
    Hi,

Few clarifications:
    1. How would you put split AC in the drawing room ? Above the balcony doors ? If you put one there you would need one more, and where would that be ?

2. Please let me know what is the source of following information : " Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All ". I don't think they are offering in all bedrooms and also they not offering diagonal tiles in drawing rooms showcased in sample flat.

Comment

[QUOTE=propseeker;928575]
      Originally posted by Pathan View Post
      In Blue....

Hi,

Few clarifications:
      1. How would you put split AC in the drawing room ? Above the balcony doors ? If you put one there you would need one more, and where would that be ? - I think its provision for 1 AC only, itni luxury nahi hai dost..ki 2 AC ka provision drawing room mein de.. purchase 2 Ton Ac ;-)

2. Please let me know what is the source of following information : " Initially they gave for Master but later they offered free by choice in All ". I don't think they are offering in all bedrooms and also they not offering diagonal tiles in drawing rooms showcased in sample flat.
      I think it was mentioned in newsletter

Comment

There would be Diagonal tiling pattern in Drawing room but 2 Bedrooms will have square tiles pattern

Comment

humor got deleted. SAD.

When is the newsletter coming. ?

Comment

Newsletter de do 1 taarekh ho gayi

Comment

@Vijay from SSH : where is the newsletter ? Please send, ssh customers are waiting ?

regards
              Mr. Daw

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                @Vijay from SSH : where is the newsletter ? Please send, ssh customers are waiting ?

regards
                Mr. Daw
                Dear Daw,

We have nothing to write in Newsletter. Let them wait another month.

Regards
                Vijay

Comment

Dear Vijay,

We are pretending to be transparent and honest from day 1 and I would like to continue the same. As we have mentioned on BBA and on our website that we would be giving penalties to our customer for delay from day1 so please write

1) Project would be delivered in June 14.
                  2) Penalty would be provided in form of drafts on your registered address. Person who want penalities electronically transferred please provide the Bank Name, Branch MICR code, Acnt no.

Regards
                  Mr. Daw

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                  Dear Daw,

We have nothing to write in Newsletter. Let them wait another month.

Regards
                  Vijay

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                    Dear Vijay,

We are pretending to be transparent and honest from day 1 and I would like to continue the same. As we have mentioned on BBA and on our website that we would be giving penalties to our customer for delay from day1 so please write

1) Project would be delivered in June 14.
                    2) Penalty would be provided in form of drafts on your registered address. Person who want penalities electronically transferred please provide the Bank Name, Branch MICR code, Acnt no.

Regards
                    Mr. Daw
                    Dear Mr, Dow,

By looking at the current progress of the project and also the projects in hand with us , its very tight to meet our deadline of June 14, if we commit that to our esteemed customers.

We have already broken our June 13 promise and this time we have to be careful in providing any concrete date. We should always keep our customer guessing and should divert them from the possession/penalty issues.

This can be done by spreading false rumor of one more tower in the complex or by saying something about Noida authority/farmers obstructing our work.

I have already mentioned my opinion about point 1 and 2. In case you have some different opinion then please let me know.

Regarding your earlier question of newsletter, we can change the month of previous newsletter and will change the pictures. I hope this would help.

Thanks and Regards
                    Vijay

Comment

Arey o Daw aur Vijay,

Kai karan laagrya baawdi poochh! Abb baat bheja me ghus ri k? Main to shuru se keh rya ye builder baazi bas ki na thum white kollar walan ke! Yahan ghee seeddi ungli se na nikle, teddi se bhi na nikle... Bamboo daal ke nikaalno pade hai!

Thamari transparency Shahdare aale naalle me ger do... Tum saban ka fuffa lagoon hoo main.. Mhare kahe se chalo..

1. Suppper area dyo badhaar 10 takke se
                      2. Park k bichch me ek tovar chipka dyo
                      3. Je koi buyer ke chool uthe na, lotus panaas wale Amitexpert ki bhaanti, to mhare kane bhejo.

Fuffa,

Harender Yadav!

- tapatalk free

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X