Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Yes, we have paid Cost of parking, but not for particular location of parking. So everyone will get, but good spots would be grabbed by the interim possession takers. Seems it's a ploy to make people opt for interim possession.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Parking allotment is done by other builders in same manner...

Comment

Atleast i am not going to take a interim possession,once significant people took an interim possession i feel it would be pretty hard to push sunshine to complete the project in time bound fashion - as penalty clause wouldn't be more applicable and there are chances that they will leave some work in between..

I am not able to see any benefit to take an interim possession,don't know what be would reason of the owners who will take an interim possession.

Is any one planning to take an interim possession ?

Comment

I am not at all clear about interim possession. In the newsletter they had mentioned that they would complete the possession of Towers of A, B and C by September end. Are they just talking about interim possession only ? What do we mean by final possession then ? They have not at all clearly stating it in their communication. I have come up with following observations in last few months.

1) They are totally confusing the people. It is a clear ploy to save the penalty.
          2) They have not sent the latest news letter to many people. Moreover, they have not uploaded it to their website which they generally do it within a day or two. Is something fishing going on ?
          3) Their customer care has become pathetic and does not respond at all. They have completely stopped answering your queries.
          4) If you visit their office and talk to their people, they still appears very confident about completing the project. But they have start talking complete non-sense nowadays like a list is being maintained for people who wants interim possession. For others, the possession would be by December end. Have they mentioned such developments in their newsletters ? NO !!!
          5) It may also implies the something tricky for the people who are opting for complete possession rather than interim possession. when they would ask for the penalty, the sunshine management may tell them that since you did not opt for early possession(interim possession) and your name is not in the list, you are not entitled for any penalty. They would definitely come up with such lame excuses.
          6) To me it appears that they themselves do not know when would the project gets completed. But seems to be more focused on avoiding penalty rather than completing the project.
          7) At the time of booking they have mentioned that parking slots would be allotted respectively based on the locations of the flats. At least this should be true for the first covered parking. First come first serve seems to be deviation from the plan. Again seems like forcing people to opt for interim possession.

In my opinion, there is no point in taking interim possession. what is point in getting the shoddy work done and also no chance for asking the delay penalty ?

Comment

I second yiur views, Ragela.

Yes, they no longer answer emails.

Interim possession is just for the convenience of the buyer. Itvhas no legal basis. It does not find mention in the BBA. Case closed! Until they send possession letters, they ought to pay penalty, whether one takes interim possession or not. Possession means that one can start staying, not start getting woodwork done!

I urge everyone to not take interim possession. There is no harm in making furniture after real possession. During interim, I think you have to use generator, which will cost a lot.

- tapatalk free

Comment

Builders were awarded land on the basis of 10% payment each year for 10 years... In case builder has not completed the payment, will it have an impact on reigstry?

Comment

I agree. There is absolutely no sense in taking the interim possession as there is no way we can move into our appartemnts before June next year for following reasons

1) Builder will at least take another 6-9 months to complete the civil work, finalize bath fittings, landscaping, paint etc etc. No WAY IN next two months.

2) There is no Raod. Whatever small road we have needs metalling to be properly used, which again is not happening in next 6-9 months.

3) After completing construction they will take atleast a month or so to apply for NOC with Noida Authority so that possesions can be granted to flat owners

So what should be a good reason to take interim possession when people cant move before june next year?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                I second yiur views, Ragela.

Yes, they no longer answer emails.

Interim possession is just for the convenience of the buyer. Itvhas no legal basis. It does not find mention in the BBA. Case closed! Until they send possession letters, they ought to pay penalty, whether one takes interim possession or not. Possession means that one can start staying, not start getting woodwork done!

I urge everyone to not take interim possession. There is no harm in making furniture after real possession. During interim, I think you have to use generator, which will cost a lot.

- tapatalk free

Comment

it is a new formula used by builders to put the end date for penalty clause. They will always refer to the offer of possession as the date for any eventual consideration of penalty

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
                    it is a new formula used by builders to put the end date for penalty clause. They will always refer to the offer of possession as the date for any eventual consideration of penalty
                    Can a builder make offer for possession without obtaining completion certificate from authority?

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
                      Yes, we have paid Cost of parking, but not for particular location of parking. So everyone will get, but good spots would be grabbed by the interim possession takers. Seems it's a ploy to make people opt for interim possession.

- tapatalk free

sorry as per the UP apartments act...... no central provisions can be allotted till the registry is completed..... thereafter it will b based on the seniority of dt of registration not as per the whims and fancies of the builder...... let the builder try doing so ,,,.... I for one will get stay order from the court regarding allocation of parking space...... we can keep contesting till the project is finally delivered.......... all people who opt for interim possession in the hope of getting good parking spots will have to burn their fingers as the parking slots may ultimately be allocated by draws under the court orders.....

I for one am not opting for possession ...interim one...... this is also an eye opener for people wanting to invest in their new residential and old commercial project which till date is looking for customers...... it appears that harenders have come to the forefront and mr daw has become more of back stage player.......... and as somebody said they have refused replying to mails......... including registered ones........ god help them ..... and us ...

regards
                      Last edited by sids69; August 15 2013, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X