Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • read the first post on this page for constr status.
    CommentQuote
  • i booked in Aug
    CommentQuote
  • nice deal

i 2 have booked recently, hav u guys started any group site for the project?
    is the booking 4 end use or for investment purpose?

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    nice deal

regards

Hi Sid...

At what price have you booked recently? I am also planning to buy but rate seems to be shoot up in last 2 months...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    nice deal

regards

:)

No. I am not aware of any group site. We use this forum only. As far as I know, this project has mostly end users only. Reasons being:

1. Big ticket size. Investors mostly flock at 2 bhks, as they are easy to offload.

2. Resale not allowed b4 50% payement.

3. Transfer charges, probably 25 psf.

4. Location. Investors seem to prefer Noida EWay.
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw the April newsletter, good progress!! happy to see assembling of tower crane assembling !!!

Sunshine Helios Updates

SSH - Good going !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Brick Work started

I can see a pic of ash bricks in newsletter..has the brick work started on full pace ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Kocharr,
    I havent been to the site for a long time. But it looks like the project will be completed on time(3 months of spillover is considered normal):)
    CommentQuote
  • Yo Munish Bhai..good progress till now..Fingers Crossed

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Hi Kocharr,
    I havent been to the site for a long time. But it looks like the project will be completed on time(3 months of spillover is considered normal):)
    CommentQuote
  • I doubt. They are going 1 floor in 25 days. This way they will make 15 floors in 1 yr. so tower B, the front runner, will reach 19th floor slab in June 12. Sep 12 for top floor slab (if they dont increase floors). Brickwork lags a little behind structural work, so 2 more months. Then at least 1 yr for finishing. So tower B should not be ready before Nov 13. Others will follow. Mar 14 would probably see the project finished, if no obstacles come.
    CommentQuote
  • Please, guide to get a good deal for Sunshine Helios. Is it a good project for Self Use and Stay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sorpun
    Please, guide to get a good deal for Sunshine Helios. Is it a good project for Self Use and Stay

Even I am also looking for some good deal. Hope this NE story will slow down the prices for 7x sectors also so that people like us will be able to buy at good rates.

Guys, what do u suggest... What should be good price (all inclusive)for Sunshine helios including IMFS and Lease rent. I am seriously thinking of buy a flat in this for self use.
    CommentQuote
  • Land Acquisition and farmers issue: Is there any impact on sector 78 / 7X also ? Any idea ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh83
    Even I am also looking for some good deal. Hope this NE story will slow down the prices for 7x sectors also so that people like us will be able to buy at good rates.

Guys, what do u suggest... What should be good price (all inclusive)for Sunshine helios including IMFS and Lease rent. I am seriously thinking of buy a flat in this for self use.

3300/- all inclusive under clp should b a good price. as somebody mentioned earlier- negotiate , negotiate.......... is the mantra to get a good price.

it's a good end user project. will be difficult to resell because of the sizes of apartments.so b clear of ur purpose.
    regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Akash1
    Land Acquisition and farmers issue: Is there any impact on sector 78 / 7X also ? Any idea ?

does not look like as the land has been acquired for residential purpose and not 4 industrial usage as was the case in the specific projects of NE. however, the terms and conditions of sale to the builder by NA wrt payment schedule, title etc are same. one will hav 2 b careful regarding the payments made by the builder to NA as the project progresses.
    regards
    CommentQuote