Originally posted by noidaguy123 View Post
        Mera bharat mahaan...yahaan shaitan nahi aa sakte

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
        Kyon apney aap ko kose rahee ho Sarkar.

Comment

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
          Kyon apney aap ko kose rahee ho Sarkar.
          Sach kar rahe ho dost....sarkar ne hee to ley rakhi hai aajkal!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
            Let him answer first, will tell after that

- tapatalk free
            Bhai, jaroori nahee hai ki har baat ka answer aapkey pas ho . Enjoy life.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
              No. I am Indian.
              Oh, I didn't know Bihar has been separated from India

- tapatalk free

Comment

All
                "Interrim Possession"/"partial Completion" etc. are all made-up terms used by the builders to dupe gullible flat buyers. These have no legal standing, as per the UP Apartment Act 2010.
                Having said that, there would still be a good number of flat buyers who would go for interim possession, and eventually full possession, despite the project being far from completed. And these people cannot be faulted for that. Most of them would fall in the category who would be paying monthly rent AND EMI, which is a big drain on resources. They would naturally prefer to move in ASAP and thereby get rid of the rent component, regardless of the living conditions in Helios. Everyone understands the legal standpoint, what is right/wrong etc, but when it comes to saving money, no prizes for getting what takes priority, and quite rightly so.

From what is visible at the site, towers A, B and C are at an advanced stage of completion, and people may be able to move in by January 2014. Towers D,E an F- no such luck. Simple indicator- Look for scaffolding. Towers A, B and C have none left at the moment. Others do.

The interiors for common areas follow the 80-20 rule. 80% of the time is spent in doing the interiors only. These will take time.
                As for the interiors of flats, no builder will keep the flats 100% ready with tiles, slabs, fittings and fixtures all in place, before the final offer of possession is issued and ACCEPTED (with pending payments fully cleared).
                From that date, it is usually 2-4 weeks that they take to make the flat ready to move in, with fittings, fixtures etc.
                There is a reason they cite for this:- Tiles tend to get damaged/cracked, and fixtures etc. can be stolen if installed so much in advance. How much credence we can give to such arguments is debatable, but this is standard across all builders.

The common area interiors are shaping up pretty well. The red granite in the lift lobby will look gorgeous once polished. The entrance lobby etc. of the various towers are not in a state at the moment where anything can be visualized. The swimming pool is quite big, and the groundwork looks pretty solid. The open space in between towers is almost free of strewn debris at the moment. The action seems to have shifted to the basement.

There are ways to force the builder to pay penalty as per the clause, despite this clever trick of offer for "interim possession". Simply file an RTI with Noida Authority, asking for a copy of the completion letter for this project. Of course, none will be there. When the builder asks you for interim possession, show them the RTI reply, and say that they have failed to complete the project on time, and hence liable to pay penalty. The frivolous offer of interim possession can be effectively countered in this way.

Comment

Originally posted by user73 View Post
                  All
                  "Interrim Possession"/"partial Completion" etc. are all made-up terms used by the builders to dupe gullible flat buyers. These have no legal standing, as per the UP Apartment Act 2010.
                  Having said that, there would still be a good number of flat buyers who would go for interim possession, and eventually full possession, despite the project being far from completed. And these people cannot be faulted for that. Most of them would fall in the category who would be paying monthly rent AND EMI, which is a big drain on resources. They would naturally prefer to move in ASAP and thereby get rid of the rent component, regardless of the living conditions in Helios. Everyone understands the legal standpoint, what is right/wrong etc, but when it comes tto risk tho saving money, no prizes for getting what takes priority, and quite rightly
                  If somebody wants to risk the respect of his wife/ daughters and the life of their children by moving into a project which has still some blocks under construction within an area of 4.5 acres just to save a few thousand rs per month than good luck to them............. people have still not learnt lessons after death of a child in ats paridisso......

From what is visible at the site, towers A, B and C are at an advanced stage of completion, and people may be able to move in by January 2014. Towers D,E an F- no such luck. Simple indicator- Look for scaffolding. Towers A, B and C have none left at the moment. Others do.

The interiors for common areas follow the 80-20 rule. 80% of the time is spent in doing the interiors only. These will take time.
                  As for the interiors of flats, no builder will keep the flats 100% ready with tiles, slabs, fittings and fixtures all in place, before the final offer of possession is issue that saying ed and ACCEPTED (with pending payments fully cleared).
                  r u implying that the builder lays the tiles, slabs after full payment and that takes only 2-4 weeks to lay........... is it a joke....... or ur inexperience......... I can understand the logic wrt sanitary fittings but tiles.......?
                  From that date, it is usually 2-4 weeks that they take to make the flat ready to move in, with fittings, fixtures etc.
                  if all the owners were to land up for possession within a short period....... would the time horizon b still 2-4 weeks?
                  There is a reason they cite for this:- Tiles tend to get damaged/cracked, and fixtures etc. can be stolen if installed so much in advance. How much credence we can give to such arguments is debatable, but this is standard across builders.

this is not a standard practice even in ncr leave alone other places.......... and that is my experience with a number of builders..... this practice is not followed by even a lowly builder like AGGARWAL ASSOCIATES and I consider them the worst builder this side of the NCR and if SSH wants to fall a grade lower than them .... good luk to them with their future projects

The common area interiors are shaping up pretty well. The red granite in the lift lobby will look gorgeous once polished. The entrance lobby etc. of the various towers are not in a state at the moment where anything can be visualized. The swimming pool is quite big, and the groundwork looks pretty solid. The open space in between towers is almost free of strewn debris at the moment. The action seems to have shifted to the basement.

There are ways to force the builder to pay penalty as per the clause, despite this clever trick of offer for "interim possession". Simply file an RTI with Noida Authority, asking for a copy of the completion letter for this project. Of course, none will be there. When the builder asks you for interim possession, show them the RTI reply, and say that they have failed to complete the project on time, and hence liable to pay penalty. The frivolous offer of interim possession can be effectively countered in this way.

c my comments in blue

Comment

They are doing this dirty work , just because to save penalty.

What do you think, who are all those in interim possession list? they are those who have plenty of money and just taking possession because sunshine is insisting/recommending , for their benefits. ( Investors ) They even won't move after 1 year of possession.

They are not those who are living in rented house or paying EMI. Its really doesn't matter to them whether 5/10 lacs here or there.

So, we need to think and plan accordingly. I am still thinking , how to nail these.

Any suggestion / thoughts are welcome.

These are my point of view and doesn't resemble with any living thing.

Comment

The way to "nail" the interim possession issue, in my opinion is as follows.

(a) You are legally entitled to refuse possession in a project which is not officially complete (i.e. not obtained a completion certificate (CC) from the relevant authority, which is NOIDA Authority (NA) in case of SSH)
                      (b) You need to have evidence available with you to challenge SSH that they do not have the CC with them, at a point when they send the offer for interim possession. Assuming that the interim possession timeline is Sep/Oct , an RTI needs to be filed now with NA to get the exact position regarding CC. RTI replies usually take 3-4 weeks to come, so now is the time to start gathering that documentation/evidence
                      (c) When they eventually give the offer for interim possession, we can ingore it completely, and instead get back to them asking for penalty, citing the relevant clause in the BBA, and the evidence that the project is not complete as on the declared deadline.
                      (d) If a simple demand does not elicit a response from them, we may send another reminder after 15 days
                      (e) If (d) does not produce the desired result, the next step would be to serve a legal notice. Any lawyer can draft it for a reasonable fee. These are routine legal communications
                      (f) In case (e) also fails to produce the desired outcome, the last option is to knock on the doors of consumer court. I hope they will not push matters to that end.
                      It is very clear that this "interim possession" facade is a ploy to escape paying the penalty. Even that much would have been tolerable, but they have now got greedy and want people to pay the outstanding amount in order to take the interim possession. That is like having the cake and the bakery. Instead of paying US penalty for the delay, they want us to pay them despite the delay !!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X