Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Hi, visited the site. Things are moving, but not with that pace which SSH shown earlier..............I asked for their customer relationship manager (lady who was earlier interacting with customers) but not got any clue...........

I believe, gradually SSH is losing that image……..which they made in last two years.

Can anybody guide the steps of final possession? How can we check ………..they are following the right practice and not hiding any facts.

Comment

Saw in my dream today that Aditya and Mahagun have started possession, while Helios is struggling

- tapatalk free

Comment

I am sure you did not see quality issues with Aditya and congestion / high density in Mahagun , in your dream isn't it ?

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
        Saw in my dream today that Aditya and Mahagun have started possession, while Helios is struggling

- tapatalk free
        Last edited by Pathan; August 22 2013, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post

- tapatalk free

Cross the fingers.........otherwise.....PRE EMI dai dai kar lag jayege........!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pathan View Post
            I am sure you did not see quality issues with Aditya and congestion / high density in Mahagun , in your dream isn't it ?
            Nah! Everything looked low rise - only 4 floors

- tapatalk free

Comment

Has anyone visited site recently..Any Updates ?

jo log aas paas rehte hai .. Koi site ki pictures hi kheeech k post kar do yaar.

Comment

Its really a boring time. Can't see much change even in pictures.

- tapatalk free

Comment

I had visited the site 2 days before and didn't witness any progress from their last status update, that's why i didn't feel to take a snap as it would be the same.

From the current pace i feel they need at least 8 months to deliver something livable.

Comment

all builders have cash crunch and are in a tough situation. growing demands from politicians , inflation , new projects etc is too much for them to handle in these ecenomic conditions. all projects in noida are 1-2 years late and this will become even worse in coming times.

sunshine is not in isolation and feeling the pinch. they r a small group who have made tall promises and r finding difficult to keep. moreover Daw have completely lost control of sunshine and decisions are now taken by other partners and everyone knws how Harinder (of antriksh group) is, so lets keep our figures crossed and hope for the best.

this will have severe impact on their credibility and on sector 79 project because over there they are promising Oct 2016 delivery which is very very difficult to meet.

Comment

Pace has definitely slowed down....

A recent site visit tells me that the pace of work has definitely slowed down. However, that impression is normal at this stage of any project, where the basic skeleton is complete and the work that is currently in progress mainly pertains to interiors, common areas etc. Perception of progress at this stage is usually not the same when one is piling up one floor on the top of another. The 80-20 rule applies. 80% of the work is done, namely, the basic skeleton. But the remaining 20% will consume a lot more time.
                      I could see work happening in the interior common areas, lifts, swimming pool etc. At least, there is a perceptible buzz of activity.
                      That said, there is no denying that the place will be human inhabitable not any time before next April/May (or maybe June, as someone has pointed out). That is a reasonable guess based upon what is visible on the ground.
                      When I was asking their management about the June 2013 deadline, even as late as last December, they were pretty sure of meeting it. The ground realities, however, told a different story then, and are still the same now.
                      Not sure why they are trying to abandon the only USP they had, namely, transparency.
                      It would have enhanced their credibility, had they been candid and admitted about three months ago that there would be delays. People would have still been unhappy, but continue to believe in them. Now, people are unhappy anyways, and the trust is also eroding.
                      Instead of being open and forthright, they are now resorting to tactics such as interim possession, just to avoid paying the penalty.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X