Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Originally posted by UltimateGuy View Post
    all builders have cash crunch and are in a tough situation. growing demands from politicians , inflation , new projects etc is too much for them to handle in these ecenomic conditions. all projects in noida are 1-2 years late and this will become even worse in coming times.

sunshine is not in isolation and feeling the pinch. they r a small group who have made tall promises and r finding difficult to keep. moreover Daw have completely lost control of sunshine and decisions are now taken by other partners and everyone knws how Harinder (of antriksh group) is, so lets keep our figures crossed and hope for the best.

this will have severe impact on their credibility and on sector 79 project because over there they are promising Oct 2016 delivery which is very very difficult to meet.
    It would be interesting to know the source of your information :"moreover Daw have completely lost control of sunshine and decisions are now taken by other partners and everyone knows how Harinder (of antriksh group) is, so lets keep our figures crossed and hope for the best."

Comment

The pace of all projects in noida took a hit in past 8 months or so. This was because of shortage of quality labor, because quite a few got diverted to noida extension. Helios as far as i know, did not slow down because of money issues, call it bad and aggressive planning and partly bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
        The pace of all projects in noida took a hit in past 8 months or so. This was because of shortage of quality labor, because quite a few got diverted to noida extension. Helios as far as i know, did not slow down because of money issues, call it bad and aggressive planning and partly bad luck.

I do not agree.

The type of work, equipments, materials and labor skills required during finishing stages are completely different from those in structure stages.

NE projects are in still concrete structure and may be brick work stage.

Shortage of labors is bunkum theory for delay in finishing and completion.

Every builder knows the quantum of different materials and skill labors required for different finishing items. They can plan in advance. Builders normally do work through labor sub-contractors and getting adequate labors is not their headache at all.
        Last edited by SMJ2011; August 30 2013, 01:35 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

Originally posted by chints12us View Post
          It would be interesting to know the source of your information :"moreover Daw have completely lost control of sunshine and decisions are now taken by other partners and everyone knows how Harinder (of antriksh group) is, so lets keep our figures crossed and hope for the best."
          such informations come from an "insider" , further to this I can't relieve.

Comment

any idea on the ongoing resale price (all inclusive) in helios ? i am interest in a 1545 size unit ans was going through 99acres and all
            the price quoted ranged from 5000 to 5900 (which is a big range). any idea on what price actual deals are happening, if any ?

Comment

Big range is due to the big difference in location of 1575 size units. The best units are in tower B and C - tgey face an open field (except for a few units that face the HT wire, may be around 4th floor). The low priced units are tower E ones, that face a tower of Assotech. Ventilation will be very different in depending on the tower and floor.

Units of other sizes should not have such a wide gap.

- tapatalk free

Comment

BTw, what price is Sunshine quoting to you, and for which units?

- tapatalk free

Comment

havent talked to sunshine directly.. i was looking for resale deal ..

Comment

Guys got a offer today for 5700/- from dealer ..front towers lower floor 1575 sqft..should I sell it off or wait till final possession.

Any comments please...

Originally posted by mailnitin View Post
                    havent talked to sunshine directly.. i was looking for resale deal ..

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                      Guys got a offer today for 5700/- from dealer ..front towers lower floor 1575 sqft..should I sell it off or wait till final possession.

Any comments please...
                      Don't sell. Tell the dealer to contact me instead

- tapatalk free

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X