Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    bhagwan, i have been reading yr. posts on these two builders .

    If, what u r saying is correct, u should form a group of people who have suffered because of both these builders & then collectively take on their might .

    I am not much aware on the two builders, u r talking about . Please treat, this as an suggestion, which might prove helpful .
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      THANKS FOR UR SUGGESTION. BUT I DONT KNOW ANY OTHER PEOPLE IN THE PROJECT SO I AM FIGHTING A LONE BATTLE.

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        We in a group visited the Antriksh Greens Sector 50 Noida, site today morning, Following are the facts:

        1) The all neighbouring projects are almost completed and liveable thats true
        2) The Greens project complete structure is ready, external paint is done, wood work is done, lifts are operational,
        3) Internal road work is in progress, one road roller was working there.
        4) Around 100 of labourers were working there.
        5) Many of them were busy in making internal road
        6) few of them were busy in finishing and doing last stage construction.
        7) People have started living there but its also true that labour is also staying there because work is in progress.
        8) we visit their booking office which is in one of the floor and saw still bookings are ON with 6000+ rates.

        In Summary, Antriksh Greens is delayed as compared to others but its not scrapped, the pace of construction looks slow but in progress. Its awesome appreciation in rates as its just in front of Meghdoot park. Looks like it will take around 6-8 months to complete

        The current rate there is 6000+ and gentry nearby is awesome, its delayed for sure due to bad tims or launched n recession (don't know the reason, though) but not scrapped as overhyped by some of people here.

        As per my knowledge neither Antriksh or Rakesh Yadav is involved in Helios project but because of negative wipes spread in this forum, I went there and collected facts.

        Please personally visit site and see with your open eyes as we did.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          For Bhagwan - Antriksh green 50 photo

          Bhagwan ji,

          1) pic-1 ; pic-2; pic-3 (for lift)

          Visited Green , very much like the megh dootam park, Antriksh green is the closet building from park (boundary wall is touching)

          3 pics of green; people's are already shifted there; some internal works like road construction etc going on speed; once all work done , labor also go out from there :-), labor children looking innocent and hope they will not harm to any residents ; also go up and down on lift (working perfectly, pics are attached);

          good location, one side lowrise, one side meghdootam park, one side road;

          Hope in next 6 months at max Bhagwanji you will get your Project completed, but as I seen many families are already shifted, if possible for you , please think on shifting so that you can cut your rental cost (as you mentioned in some previous post you are currently living i rented home) (this just my suggestion).

          Current rate of greens are out of budget (around 6000+ rs per sqft), so meanwhile (in 6 months) you get more appreciation as overall locality is one of the Best (because of Park).

          Pray for best for you in future.

          -A
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Metro

            मेट्रो को साउथ दिल्ली से लिंक करने की तैयारी
            22 Jan 2011, 0400 hrs IST
            आर्टिकल
            कॉमेंट्स


            http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com...ow/7335176.cms

            विनोद शर्मा ॥ नोएडा
            डीएमआरसी के फेज 3 में अब मेट्रो कालिंदी कुंज तक नहीं बल्कि नोएडा तक लिंक करेगी। इस बारे में जल्द ही नोएडा अथॉरिटी डीएमआरसी के अफसरों के साथ संपर्क कर इसके रूट और अन्य पहलुओं पर बातचीत करेगी। नोएडा अथॉरिटी का प्रयास नोएडा के नागरिकों को विश्वस्तरीय पब्लिक ट्रांसपोर्ट मुहैया कराना है। इसमें मेट्रो के नेटवर्क को साउथ दिल्ली से जोड़ने में नोएडा के लोगों को भारी राहत मिलेगी। इस प्रोजेक्ट पर अगले 2 महीने में नतीजा सामने आ जाएगा।

            नोएडा अथॉरिटी के सीईओ रमा रमण ने एनबीटी से बातचीत के दौरान यह जानकारी दी। उन्होंने कहा कि मेट्रो के नोएडा में आने से तस्वीर काफी बदली है। ग्रेटर नोएडा तक मेट्रो को लेकर प्रस्ताव पर काम शुरू हो गया है। अब साउथ दिल्ली के लिंक पर भी काम शुरू होगा। हाल ही में नोएडा अथॉरिटी के सीईओ का कार्यभार संभालने के बाद वह पिछले 20 दिनों से लगातार जनसंपर्क कर रहे हैं। सड़क पर उतरकर वह अतिक्रमण हटाओ अभियान की अगुवाई कर रहे हैं। इसके साथ ही यह संदेश भी दे दिया है कि बिल्डिंगों में पार्किंग की जगह का मिसयूज करने वालों को नोटिस दिया जाएगा। वह कहते हैं कि काम पटरी पर लाने में देर जरूर लग रही है, लेकिन सब कुछ दुरुस्त हो जाएगा।

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              pls stop Greens' discussions and be back to SSH

              Originally posted by noida_78_2010 View Post
              Bhagwan ji,

              1) pic-1 ; pic-2; pic-3 (for lift)

              Visited Green , very much like the megh dootam park, Antriksh green is the closet building from park (boundary wall is touching)

              3 pics of green; people's are already shifted there; some internal works like road construction etc going on speed; once all work done , labor also go out from there :-), labor children looking innocent and hope they will not harm to any residents ; also go up and down on lift (working perfectly, pics are attached);

              good location, one side lowrise, one side meghdootam park, one side road;

              Hope in next 6 months at max Bhagwanji you will get your Project completed, but as I seen many families are already shifted, if possible for you , please think on shifting so that you can cut your rental cost (as you mentioned in some previous post you are currently living i rented home) (this just my suggestion).

              Current rate of greens are out of budget (around 6000+ rs per sqft), so meanwhile (in 6 months) you get more appreciation as overall locality is one of the Best (because of Park).

              Pray for best for you in future.

              -A
              Folks,

              I would suggest you all to not get so sidetracked and get back to SSH. This isn't the "Antriksh Greens" thread.

              Bhagwan has done a good job of making us aware of what is going on. We need to thank him and start ignoring his/her usual ranting now. If people are still interested in that topic, they are free to start a new thread.

              Speaking of SSH's response to this concern we have, Vijay sent almost exactly the same email denying any relationship between SSH and Antriksh. But that doesn't mean I believed him as I do feel that there is something between two of them.

              -d

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Important: calculation of service tax

                Folks,

                Here is an example to judge if they have been honest and ethical in their work.

                I almost forgot to share to this with you guys. Please check your agreement/annx. C and see if they calculated your service tax correctly. If it was done in 2010 then I highly doubt that they calculated it correctly as I literally had to teach them how to calculate it. I was amazed to see how professionally dumb they were as the entire accounting dept didn't know how to calculate this.

                So if they are really honest, they should have told you guys by now that they screwed it up. The overall amt won't be too big (just a few thousand Rs), but, due to their stupidity they are making us pay a bit larger amount to the govt as service tax; just because their accounting folks (Sungdeep et al) can't do a simple 7th grade math calculation.

                So do check it out if you closed the deal last year. In retrospect, it should have worried me as to how strong SSH was.

                All the more reasons to keep a tab on this builder during the entire construction process.

                -dr

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  Hi owner_in_78,

                  They have charged 2.5750% of the amount.

                  Suppose if its 3000 X 1575 = 4,72,000 (10%)

                  4,72,000 X 2.5750 /100 = 12,154/- they are charging as service tax.

                  I have not much idea about service tax, Can you please share the actual corrected figures / calculation?


                  Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
                  Folks,

                  Here is an example to judge if they have been honest and ethical in their work.

                  I almost forgot to share to this with you guys. Please check your agreement/annx. C and see if they calculated your service tax correctly. If it was done in 2010 then I highly doubt that they calculated it correctly as I literally had to teach them how to calculate it. I was amazed to see how professionally dumb they were as the entire accounting dept didn't know how to calculate this.

                  So if they are really honest, they should have told you guys by now that they screwed it up. The overall amt won't be too big (just a few thousand Rs), but, due to their stupidity they are making us pay a bit larger amount to the govt as service tax; just because their accounting folks (Sungdeep et al) can't do a simple 7th grade math calculation.

                  So do check it out if you closed the deal last year. In retrospect, it should have worried me as to how strong SSH was.

                  All the more reasons to keep a tab on this builder during the entire construction process.

                  -dr

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    Originally posted by Mrindianoida View Post
                    Hi owner_in_78,

                    They have charged 2.5750% of the amount.

                    Suppose if its 3000 X 1575 = 4,72,000 (10%)

                    4,72,000 X 2.5750 /100 = 12,154/- they are charging as service tax.

                    I have not much idea about service tax, Can you please share the actual corrected figures / calculation?

                    You are making the same mistake they made

                    Here is the simple calculation:
                    Divide your amount by 1.02575 and you will get the principle (or the amount you owe to SSH excluding the tax).

                    Another simple way of understanding is: what if I gave you 100/- and told you that 10% of this was the interest. What would be the breakup of principle and the interest.
                    If your answer is 90 and 10 then it is wrong, as 10% of 90 is 9 which would make the total 99, and hence you are paying 1 rs extra as interest.

                    Your tax on this amt should be somewhere close to 11,848/-. You paid approx 300/- more on the 10% of the cost, therefore you'll pay approx 3000/- more overall.

                    As I had said, this is a pretty insignificant amt, and no RE business owner will become filthy rich by charging this amt, but it flies in their face of being open, transparent, ethical etc etc.

                    Once you send a note to them, they'll quickly acknowledge it (I have done a good legwork of educating all of them), but what bugs me and WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASKING is, why did they not step forward in admitting/fixing it on their own as this issue had come up abt a month ago when I signed my contract.

                    -d

                    >Sent: 29 December 2010 21:36
                    >To: sangdeep; Sundeep Bharti
                    >Subject: Re: For RTGS- Against Flate No.
                    >
                    >Sandeep ji,
                    >
                    >As we were discussing, following is an example of what should be the breakup of
                    >Net and Service tax for Rs 50,000. Please discuss this with your CA / accounting
                    >staff and let me know if we still need to discuss this further.
                    >

                    >
                    >Deposited Amt Net/Principle Amt (Deposited Amt / 1.02575) Tax (2.575% of Net
                    >Amt) Sum
                    >
                    >$50,000.00 $48,744.82 $1,255.18 $50,000.00
                    Last edited by owner_in_78; January 23 2011, 01:59 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Thanks buddy for educating us, I will look into this and if builder does not correct this by their own, We will dfntly catch them.

                      Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
                      You are making the same mistake they made

                      Here is the simple calculation:
                      Divide your amount by 1.02575 and you will get the principle (or the amount you owe to SSH excluding the tax).

                      Another simple way of understanding is: what if I gave you 100/- and told you that 10% of this was the interest. What would be the breakup of principle and the interest.
                      If your answer is 90 and 10 then it is wrong, as 10% of 90 is 9 which would make the total 99, and hence you are paying 1 rs extra as interest.

                      Your tax on this amt should be somewhere close to 11,848/-. You paid approx 300/- more on the 10% of the cost, therefore you'll pay approx 3000/- more overall.

                      As I had said, this is a pretty insignificant amt, and no RE business owner will become filthy rich by charging this amt, but it flies in their face of being open, transparent, ethical etc etc.

                      Once you send a note to them, they'll quickly acknowledge it (I have done a good legwork of educating all of them), but what bugs me and WHAT YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASKING is, why did they not step forward in admitting/fixing it on their own as this issue had come up abt a month ago when I signed my contract.

                      -d

                      >Sent: 29 December 2010 21:36
                      >To: sangdeep; Sundeep Bharti
                      >Subject: Re: For RTGS- Against Flate No.
                      >
                      >Sandeep ji,
                      >
                      >As we were discussing, following is an example of what should be the breakup of
                      >Net and Service tax for Rs 50,000. Please discuss this with your CA / accounting
                      >staff and let me know if we still need to discuss this further.
                      >

                      >
                      >Deposited Amt Net/Principle Amt (Deposited Amt / 1.02575) Tax (2.575% of Net
                      >Amt) Sum
                      >
                      >$50,000.00 $48,744.82 $1,255.18 $50,000.00

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X