Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Realistic Timelines to Possession

Greetings Friends,
    There are 4 steps as I see it. I have little knowhow, so putting this out here for discussions so we build on it.
    1. Completion of construction and other basic requirements necessary to apply for Occupation Certificate to Noida Auhtority.
    2. Interim Possession for those seeking it. And this could be in the same timeline as Step 1.
    3. Time taken to obtain OC from NA. This is also the time when SSH can complete all pending work.
    4. Final Posession and start of Registration. Final touches etc can very well continue during and even a bit after this phase.

Please feel free to add if you see differently.

Anybody here has ideas on what these timelines could realistically be. Given we have just got Newsletter.

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BongSong View Post
      Thanks.....yes tower D are bigger flats, but 'I think' it costed more than 5500....cant ask straight as he is my boss/direct reporting manager
      Go ahead, ask him. Doesn't seem to be smart guy in the first place as he is selling it precisely the wrong time

On a serious note, you should grab it if it is 6k or below. I am betting it will be close to 8k once the project is completed and the area is inhibitabe in abt a yr or so.

Comment

Good Site.

Comment

simple mean..no possession in sector 7x this year..

Comment

Originally posted by khalnayak View Post
            Go ahead, ask him. Doesn't seem to be smart guy in the first place as he is selling it precisely the wrong time

On a serious note, you should grab it if it is 6k or below. I am betting it will be close to 8k once the project is completed and the area is inhibitabe in abt a yr or so.
            8K in a year.? aapkee party bantee hai .

Comment

Originally posted by fatichar View Post
              2nd floor is not very desirable when facing a 250 foot tall tower, in my opinion. So at the very least, I won't expect it to command PLc in resale.

Tower D has bigger flats, and I think Helios is a better buy for bigger units than it is for the smaller ones, and may command better rates. Seller should desire 6k psf, and buyer should be happy at 5500 psf.
              Fatichar bhai, you should look at the picture below. I have marked the flat he is taking about. I don't see any obstruction in front. Good location.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	2213797

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                Fatichar bhai, you should look at the picture below. I have marked the flat he is taking about. I don't see any obstruction in front. Good location.

[ATTACH]37805[/ATTACH]
                I don't mean an immediate obstruction. But the A tower is at 70 m distance and is 80m above this flat. So sunlight will be available only for 25% of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by shaitaan View Post
                  8K in a year.? aapkee party bantee hai .
                  I won't be surprised if it reaches 8k in a year for bigger sizes.

Comment

2 things r clear from newsletter: enough excuses for not paying any pentaies and final possession shifting to June 2014.

Comment

He has given all excuses of the world -

1. Raining issue (should have been mitigated earlier. Its happens every year, nothing new atleast no flood in Noida)
                      2. Sand Issue - ( i dont know much about it id it was really a problem or he is only taking that also as excuse)
                      3. Water Issue (This was also a known issue)
                      4. Farmer Itigation (It happened in Noida extn. and i think sufficient fund might have been collected to continue contruction if that fund might have not been turned to other project)
                      5. Labour intensive work taking time (should have mitigated during design time only....tab ye so raha tha)

He has given all excuses that are possible in the world and not paying delay penalty....and same will happen in other projects as well. HUM KUCH KAR BHI NAHI SAKTE

PS : I am not having any unit in SSH but i liked this project. I am stuck up in sec-75, with the worst buiders but love that location.

Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
                      simple mean..no possession in sector 7x this year..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X