Another new project in Noida :

sunshinehelios.com

Website is excellent, no idea about ground reality..Even could not find the builder details..But the concept and amenities are excellent..

Has anyone got any clue about builder and any completed project by him.

Surprisingly no broker is also talking about this project.
Read more
4609 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pic2

looking good !!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • second Pic

second Pic - taken from 2nd floor
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Living Area

Living Area
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting Facts and Status of SSH

Friends today I visited at site and collected facts:

1) Sunshine has purchased all the machines , cranes etc nothing is on lease / rent. Second crane is also purchased in couple of days would be operational.

2) The milestone for structure completeion is March/April 2012 and 1 year for finishing and all.

3) Brick Work Started

4) Site office operational, sample flat ready.

5) Most important one: Mr. Daw has opened a temporary Day Care / School in one side of site, for labour / workers children, a teacher is appointed for all subjects, dress, books etc. all is free for them!!! and above that, it has not been advertised any where...Impressed
    CommentQuote
  • After Going through through the pics and posts on this project, I am highly impressed. Good progress, professionalism and ethics.
    Congratulations to all who have invested in this project.
    Project is small. Small is beautiful.
    CommentQuote
  • Right from day 1, SSH has been path breaking. Pics show that it is really shaping very well and rewarding to buyers.

Mr. Daw has in deed been very open, transparent and above all very modest. I regret I could not buy in SSH due to my budget constraints.

The progress indeed is very impressive, more so coming from a new builder.

Yes, small projects have better chances. Even new builders have plenty of opportunities. But then, mind set has to change with change in times.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaale hui ??
    Who told you that . Golf City is a far better location that your Sunshine Helios
    And let me tell construction is going on smoothly now though at a slow pace but when the people who have invested are not worried then why are you ?

So you can praise about Sunshine but kisi ki jali nahi hui in Golf City warna sab cancel karwa dete bookings which to my knowledge no one has done

Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Pravin and Kochar,
    kyun becahre golf city walon ki jaale hui ...... mein aur namak daal rahe ho.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Jaale hui ??
    Who told you that . Golf City is a far better location that your Sunshine Helios
    And let me tell construction is going on smoothly now though at a slow pace but when the people who have invested are not worried then why are you ?

So you can praise about Sunshine but kisi ki jali nahi hui in Golf City warna sab cancel karwa dete bookings which to my knowledge no one has done

chandwani ji,
    no offences to u. i meant something else.
    i totally agree that sector-75 location will demand more premium. issue could be constro quality.
    CommentQuote
    Jaale hui ??

pchandwani ji booking cancel karana itna asan nahi hai..first you need to chase builder to get refund..and second most imp you will not get units in other projects on same rate..even you will ready to pay more..you would not get desired unit.so net net buyer is in looser plate..so if things are started moving in current project even slowly..buyer may want to continue in same project due to above constraints..
    This is my opinion..other can defer..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr
    Friends today I visited at site and collected facts:

1) Sunshine has purchased all the machines , cranes etc nothing is on lease / rent. Second crane is also purchased in couple of days would be operational.

2) The milestone for structure completeion is March/April 2012 and 1 year for finishing and all.

3) Brick Work Started

4) Site office operational, sample flat ready.

5) Most important one: Mr. Daw has opened a temporary Day Care / School in one side of site, for labour / workers children, a teacher is appointed for all subjects, dress, books etc. all is free for them!!! and above that, it has not been advertised any where...Impressed

impressive....look's like LB's site..
    CommentQuote
    Jaale hui ??

y u r aggressive....with ur tone....n status message?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    pchandwani ji booking cancel karana itna asan nahi hai..first you need to chase builder to get refund..and second most imp you will not get units in other projects on same rate..even you will ready to pay more..you would not get desired unit.so net net buyer is in looser plate..so if things are started moving in current project even slowly..buyer may want to continue in same project due to above constraints..
    This is my opinion..other can defer..

i agree n don't defer... :)
    CommentQuote
  • One you have paid 10% to the builder, it very difficult to walk out even if you are inclined. The thought of loosing 10% and enhanced rates in other projects would force you to stick even if the project is damn slow and builder is non-responsive. It is more out of complusions than choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kocharr

But two thing we got from Gardenia ;-) that we can never forget in life.

First: Very good experience of investing in real estate.

Second: Life time friends - Basant, Munish,Pravin, Ashish, Rahul, Rikesh, Harish, Manoj. Ashok and others...

+1 Kochar ji. There are 2 more things to remember-

*Those group meetings that we had.
    *Netaji ka bhashan:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Just to clear your perception that Gardenia kee logon kee jali nahi hui.
    So chill.

Originally Posted by LChand
    y u r aggressive....with ur tone....n status message?
    CommentQuote