Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

other alternatives in sector 7x.

Guys,

Although I have not yet finalized my decision but, before I do so, I want to ask you all as to what are the good alternative projects that you would suggest in that area?

-d

Comment

Originally posted by bhagwan
      DEAR ALL,
      I AM WRITING THE TRUTH TO MAKE YOU ALL AWARE ABOUT THE MISDEEDS BY ANTRIKSH & SUNSHINE HELIOS. PEOPLE MAKING VEILED THREATS ABOUT SUING ETC ETC ARE PAID BY THE BUILDERS THEMSELVES. THIS SHOWS THE EXTENT OF BAD BLOOD WITH THESE TWO BUILDERS, THEY WILL GO TO ANY EXTENT TO STOP LETTING PEOPLE KNOW OF THEIR PROBLEMS BUT WILL MAKE NO EFFORTS TO COMPLETE AND HANDOVER THE PROJECT.
      MAKES YOU THINK..IS THE INTENT TO GRAB YOUR MONEY AND THEN WORK AS AND WHEN THEY LIKE MEANWHILE THE POOR PEOPLE WILL PAY EMI AND RENT...WAKE UP GUYS..SHOUT FOR YOUR RIGHTS.
      Hello Bhagwan,
      It seems u are in trouble but being in trouble and repeatedly shouting about it doesn't get u anywhere, also accusing everyone on this forum who doesnt want to believe you as being paid by builder is not going to get you any help other than some sympathy, if that is what you want, its okay with me, else if u want to see action against the builder, i want to ask you 2 things-
      1. what have you done to rectify the problem that you are facing?Why are u disclosing your identity if u are really in trouble Why are u not specifying the issues in detail that you are facing?
      Believe me there are people on this forum who can help or try to help you out, including me, if u ask for help in the right way, which u have not been doing. You havent mentioned any specific detail of yours on the forum or atleast i havent seen it. You can send a PM if u feel letting everyone know on an open forum can put you in trouble, but then i want to understand how further can u go deeper into trouble as you are already seem to in deep shit with the messages that you are posting, or are we missing something.

See let me clarify again, the purpose of this msg is to help you out and also let you know that there are many ways in which u can take action against builders.

We all are waiting to see a different post from you now.
      MM

Comment

Hard to say if this thread is more about SSH or Bhagwan and Mattamy's woes!

Comment

Originally posted by owner_in_78 View Post
          Guys,

Although I have not yet finalized my decision but, before I do so, I want to ask you all as to what are the good alternative projects that you would suggest in that area?

-d
          Hi,

I am not an expert in Noida real estate but one thing I can tell you from my experience, go for reputed builder with strong track record. One yardstick could be how transparent is the agreement. Are there specific dates of delivery and penalty clauses mentioned. As the saying goes even donkeys fly when times are good - the real question is what will happen if times go bad, and they do as it happened just 12 months back. And one does not know what will happen in the next 3 years i.e. time from now till the time you are expecting posession of your flat.

I am new to Noida and based on my feedback and analyis have shotlisted Mahagun Moderne and Assotech in Sector 78. They seem to "andhon me kande raja" case

Rest upto you - am just sharing my fedback.

Comment

cautious_guy, in bad times each & every builder is affected.

Even in good times nobody is willing to lend to builders even at 12%pa. So think about bad times.

And who would you rate as a good builder? There are endless stories about DLF also, supposedly the biggest & most reputed builder in Gurgaon.

But what you have shortlisted are good builders. Mahagun for me is a good builder. I personally didn't like Sec78 location with too many builders & density otherwise I would have gone for it eyes closed. Assotech too is decent.

Comment

Lets get back to SSH guys..

SSH has got the Earthquake audit done and got NOC. Good job !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Akash1 View Post
                Lets get back to SSH guys..

SSH has got the Earthquake audit done and got NOC. Good job !!!
                have you seen the papers? i think the audit should finish only after the structure is ready.

Comment

Almost everyone wants to go with 'a reputed builder with strong track record', but budget plays an important role.

the reputed ones in Noida, assotech, mahagun, 3C, ATS etc are too costly. senior people of my company booked a 1365 unit with assotech for 45 lakh, which is only slightly less than what we paid here for a 1575 size unit, with much more usable area.

According to the yardstick mentioned by you, I have not seen any other agreement more transparent than that of SSH.

and assotech/mahagun/ATS have made good projects, but all of them have also delayed (assotech celeste towers, mahagun mascot, ATS paradiso)

you rightly said, andhon me kana raja!

Originally posted by cautious_guy View Post
                  Hi,

I am not an expert in Noida real estate but one thing I can tell you from my experience, go for reputed builder with strong track record. One yardstick could be how transparent is the agreement. Are there specific dates of delivery and penalty clauses mentioned. As the saying goes even donkeys fly when times are good - the real question is what will happen if times go bad, and they do as it happened just 12 months back. And one does not know what will happen in the next 3 years i.e. time from now till the time you are expecting posession of your flat.

I am new to Noida and based on my feedback and analyis have shotlisted Mahagun Moderne and Assotech in Sector 78. They seem to "andhon me kande raja" case

Rest upto you - am just sharing my fedback.

Comment

Agree with you. SSH has so far shown good progress on the construction front as well as transparency in documents and good public relations. This being their first project, they have to do well or they wont survive in the business. You have to take a calculated risk if you want good returns in RE, and I think this would be one example.

Comment

Originally posted by pravinchaudhary View Post
                      Almost everyone wants to go with 'a reputed builder with strong track record', but budget plays an important role.

the reputed ones in Noida, assotech, mahagun, 3C, ATS etc are too costly. senior people of my company booked a 1365 unit with assotech for 45 lakh, which is only slightly less than what we paid here for a 1575 size unit, with much more usable area.

According to the yardstick mentioned by you, I have not seen any other agreement more transparent than that of SSH.

and assotech/mahagun/ATS have made good projects, but all of them have also delayed (assotech celeste towers, mahagun mascot, ATS paradiso)

you rightly said, andhon me kana raja!
                      Hi Pravin and all SSH owners,

If you are satisfied with the agreement, please go ahead. I made mistake of signing on a very losely defined agreement in Gurgaon during last bubble of 2007, and I am suffering from it even today. Hence, wanted to share my learning with this forum readers - all in the spirit of sharing and helping. You are right - every builder starts one day - and agreement is not totally skewed in favour of the builder - then go for it and let us hope that SSH will deliver on the promise.

I just shared my opinion because someone in this thread asked about other sector 78 projects. I have no intention of hijacking this thread.

Best of luck to all SSH owners - let us hope dream house of all us regardless of the builder and location gets delivered on time as per the specifications promised.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X