Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

Last updated: August 14 2017
4771 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

    Diwali manane ke sapne dikahye the sunshine ne..kaya new year celebrate kar paynge new home me...possession ka koi update...

    Comment


    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

      Originally posted by ankitmittal14 View Post
      Diwali manane ke sapne dikahye the sunshine ne..kaya new year celebrate kar paynge new home me...possession ka koi update...
      Its March. agar nahee degaa toe boria bistaas lekar pahunch jayegee ...

      bhai ... Holi khelengey ... in new swimming pool ... with colors ...

      Many are waiting for possession .

      Comment


      • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

        Originally posted by thank god al View Post
        please tell me how density affects our day to day living...actually i have never experienced such high rises and high density apartments...please tell me if i am staying at my room how it affects me...is density means parking problem or lift problem....please compare low density to high density apartments in our dayb to day life...thanks
        High density alone doesn't affect us adversely. It is how the needs of the higher density are planned, designed and managed which may affect us adversely.

        The two are quite different and it is important to understand the difference - i.e. high density living with poor planning and high density living with top notch planning and execution. The impact on day to day lives will be very different in both cases. For example - some apartments in HK are super high dense - towers of 50 floors, stacked next to each other - with very high FAR. But these have limited adverse effects as they are planned to manage high density through various measures.

        However if we have high density apartments with poor planning to handle the high density which I think is the intent of your question, the following are some ramifications:

        1. Parking issues - even if you have multiple U/G parking slots, you may face issues with Guest parking.
        2. Internal roads are jam packed - good societies these day try and have minimal surface movement so that it is safe for kids to move around. Poorly planned high density housing will have internal roads akin to a public road - which means higher traffic density and greater chances of accidents. Certainly you will think twice before leaving your kids to freely roam around
        3. More pollution - both literally (air) and noise. Lower floors - road facing are quite bad
        4. Security - with more number of people comes a greater risk on security.
        5. More stretch on green areas - higher density comes at the cost of green areas. More people and less greens usable
        6. More stretch on clubs and other common facilities - simple thing right, more people implies massive club facilities for it not to appear as overcrowded. Is your builder providing a big club with 2-3 pools, massive gym etc etc
        7. Lifts - wait time - this one is the killer - not only do you wait longer, in a high usage situation, the propensity for lifts to break down is higher
        8. Views - what views?? staring into a balcony 20-30 meters away
        9. Maintenance - in general, you will have to have a good RWA/builder taking care of daily maintenance. Although you may have a rockstar RWA/builder but it becomes more difficult in general as density increases. More garbage to be disposed, more water to be pumped, more cleaning per floor etc etc are all very real issues
        10. If your society is high density - it could be possible that your neighbourhood is a high FAR region which implies - even sector roads, infrastructure all around could be stretched
        11. Lack of exclusivity - well no brainer this - cattle class as Shashi Tharoor will say
        12. Earthquake prone - although studies have shown that if designed and executed well, high rise buildings are very very safe but Delhi/NCR being a high seismic zone belt it always remains a risk. Has the builder used good quality techniques (proper foundations - like piles is a good option in the Noida eWay, proper amounts of steel, cement and other aggregate ratios etc etc)

        The following points are not so much from an end use perspective but one should still read through:

        1. Rental options challenged - more supply comes lesser demand. In all probability rent yields may be lower and more difficult to even put onto rent. Dont forget supply is not only from your complex - it is from in your high FAR neighbourhood as well
        2. Resale/valuation - same storey as that of Rent
        Last edited by dineshsays; November 10 2013, 10:09 PM.

        Comment


        • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          High density alone doesn't affect us adversely. It is how the needs of the higher density are planned, designed and managed which may affect us adversely.

          The two are quite different and it is important to understand the difference - i.e. high density living with poor planning and high density living with top notch planning and execution. The impact on day to day lives will be very different in both cases. For example - some apartments in HK are super high dense - towers of 50 floors, stacked next to each other - with very high FAR. But these have limited adverse effects as they are planned to manage high density through various measures.

          However if we have high density apartments with poor planning to handle the high density which I think is the intent of your question, the following are some ramifications:

          1. Parking issues - even if you have multiple U/G parking slots, you may face issues with Guest parking.
          2. Internal roads are jam packed - good societies these day try and have minimal surface movement so that it is safe for kids to move around. Poorly planned high density housing will have internal roads akin to a public road - which means higher traffic density and greater chances of accidents. Certainly you will think twice before leaving your kids to freely roam around
          3. More pollution - both literally (air) and noise. Lower floors - road facing are quite bad
          4. Security - with more number of people comes a greater risk on security.
          5. More stretch on green areas - higher density comes at the cost of green areas. More people and less greens usable
          6. More stretch on clubs and other common facilities - simple thing right, more people implies massive club facilities for it not to appear as overcrowded. Is your builder providing a big club with 2-3 pools, massive gym etc etc
          7. Lifts - wait time - this one is the killer - not only do you wait longer, in a high usage situation, the propensity for lifts to break down is higher
          8. Views - what views?? staring into a balcony 20-30 meters away
          9. Maintenance - in general, you will have to have a good RWA/builder taking care of daily maintenance. Although you may have a rockstar RWA/builder but it becomes more difficult in general as density increases. More garbage to be disposed, more water to be pumped, more cleaning per floor etc etc are all very real issues
          10. If your society is high density - it could be possible that your neighbourhood is a high FAR region which implies - even sector roads, infrastructure all around could be stretched
          11. Lack of exclusivity - well no brainer this - cattle class as Shashi Tharoor will say
          12. Earthquake prone - although studies have shown that if designed and executed well, high rise buildings are very very safe but Delhi/NCR being a high seismic zone belt it always remains a risk. Has the builder used good quality techniques (proper foundations - like piles is a good option in the Noida eWay, proper amounts of steel, cement and other aggregate ratios etc etc)

          The following points are not so much from an end use perspective but one should still read through:

          1. Rental options challenged - more supply comes lesser demand. In all probability rent yields may be lower and more difficult to even put onto rent. Dont forget supply is not only from your complex - it is from in your high FAR neighbourhood as well
          2. Resale/valuation - same storey as that of Rent
          Well explained....thanks

          In Noida context density has two aspects. Sector density where few sectors have lower density than other sectors. Another is project density where some builders maximise the far and some plan low density. Also important is projects with 2000 above flats and small (under 500 flats) projects. All these factors have bearing on the quality of living for the end users.

          Comment


          • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

            Is anything happening on Ground...anyone visited site recently ???

            Comment


            • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

              Following Commitments are written on sunshine website:
              1.) Deliver ON Time
              2.) Hand over Apartments in June 2013
              3.) Pay Penalty from Day 1

              First 2 commitments are failed. Whether they are saying anything for penalty or they are giving excuse. Let's see whether they fulfill any commitment or not.

              Anyone has any idea when they are ready to give possession, not the interim possession..

              Comment


              • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                Originally posted by ashgoel View Post
                Following Commitments are written on sunshine website:
                1.) Deliver ON Time
                2.) Hand over Apartments in June 2013
                3.) Pay Penalty from Day 1

                First 2 commitments are failed. Whether they are saying anything for penalty or they are giving excuse. Let's see whether they fulfill any commitment or not.

                Anyone has any idea when they are ready to give possession, not the interim possession..
                First two commitments are one and the same.

                Comment


                • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                  pics Sunshine Helios

                  pics Sunshine Helios
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                    pics2 Sunshine Helios

                    few more...
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Re : Helios by Sunshine Developers in Sector 78, Noida

                      Everything is shaping up well.... there would be a delay of 1 year we all know.. but I think it would be worth the wait.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X